Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GAJZ let me know if you liked my new thread name, so I can create it?

this warning " Almost time for a new thread.." is giving me some weird OCD vibes :D đŸ€Ș

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was anything ever mentioned about Tamara’s ex. I remember when she started dating this man she spoke about she came out of an abusive and controlling relationship

Reactions: 7
Was anything ever mentioned about Tamara’s ex. I remember when she started dating this man she spoke about she came out of an abusive and controlling relationship
It won't surprise me if she is filming a 'Boyfriend tag' type of video. Or soon will be a Q&A where she will reply all your questions. She needs to make this video (or Q&A) to justify her boyfriend and why she kept it hidden (we all know she hide him cause he is not the "Instagramable" type she wanted). But she will tell how private she is with her relationships (bs, she makes sure to tell everyone she is dating a guy by showing pics of his hand, legs, full body, but never ever his face cause she knows the guy is not Chanel :ROFLMAO: ).

She will probably use the "abusive" and "controlling" relationship she had before to compare and try to convienced everyone (herself) that this guy is the best she ever had :rolleyes: (anyone that keeps her out of Peacehaven, aka, her sister's attic, is the best guy she ever had)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time no post. Finally viewed Tamara's videos for the first time in months... WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ACCENT? What is this constant "ah" sound she tries to force in order to sound posh but falling flat... Can she just enunciate normally without strange affectation gahhhh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Long time no post. Finally viewed Tamara's videos for the first time in months... WHAT HAPPENED TO HER ACCENT? What is this constant "ah" sound she tries to force in order to sound posh but falling flat... Can she just enunciate normally without strange affectation gahhhh
She said that she’s been taking accent classes, to fix her pronunciation because of her jaw problems.. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he remove ALL the super excessive hair
he would look different.
But even if there’s a rule like Italians are beautiful people, it still doesn’t mean all of them.

Just me in person, but can’t imagine what he will have to remove to become beautiful.
He’s waring her sunglasses, and they’re not even the unisex model! 🙄🙄

• Haha
She obviously wanted a rich man who can afford her 'lifestyle'. She also has peers who are in happy relationships and have good money. But those men she wanted were never interested in her, for obvious reasons.

The only guy she managed to find is an employee😂

Filipo, Tetka's boyfriend works for Andrea Grili, the CEO of Off-White, that's why the two of them were invited to the wedding. I think Tetka actually said this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Constantly clickbaiting and hinting to her bf. She’s so desperate for attention
She is the textbook example of overcompensating for her miserable life by laying it on thick with ott gushing social media posts. Both when it comes to “wealth”, friends and her boyfriend. A proper tragic case this one

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m still laughing my ass of about her bf being the ”big reveal”. So that’s how he looks
do you want congrats for showing his face? and here is a new sponsorship although the reveal wasn’t anything material?

But what I don’t get is showing off a ring in her stories. Where did she state it is a promise ring? Or does she pretend it is an engagement ring?

Reactions: 9
Who is this person? Seriously, what’s happened? How come her family doesn’t react to this fake personality & accent, do they take her seriously? How can anyone take her seriously when she talks like this?

And she is wearing Nirvana t-shirt lol!

She is ridiculous, it’s so sad.

Tamara Kalinic #14 Promise ring after a promise ring, clickbaits & monetised reveal of man who’ll never commit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’m still laughing my ass of about her bf being the ”big reveal”. So that’s how he looks
do you want congrats for showing his face? and here is a new sponsorship although the reveal wasn’t anything material?

But what I don’t get is showing off a ring in her stories. Where did she state it is a promise ring? Or does she pretend it is an engagement ring?
In her “what I got for my birthday” video she says it’s a promise ring.

Exactly!
does she want her viewer to clap now? How ridiculous. There are videos on YouTube about her and her bf .

somebody asked whether they are engaged now, and she just said , watch my video .
I only see in this video 2 dumb people who are featuring Patek watches and got them perhaps for free .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly!
does she want her viewer to clap now? How ridiculous. There are videos on YouTube about her and her bf .

somebody asked whether they are engaged now, and she just said , watch my video .
I only see in this video 2 dumb people who are featuring Patek watches and got them perhaps for free .
Isn’t she showing her own watch (which she got from sleeping around with some rich guy years ago) and I think they just lent her bf the watch. They won’t just give them away imo..

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion but I think she and her bf look cute
That was the goal of this watch ad, planned and filmed over a long period of time to earn as much as possible from the "boyfriend reveal". I personally can't see if they are cute or not because the watch ad completely overshadows any real romance

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.