Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished the Dubai vlog and damn did she bring out the receipts re her face! 5 minutes dedicated to mapping her face as a 3 year old and middle school?!?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜­ Are people actually commenting on her facial features on YT or IG or was she giving Tattle a shoutout the entire time? It seemed a bit OTT for someone who said they donā€™t care what people think about the way they look.
Tell me you are insecure without telling me you are insecure indeed. I also loved the woman who told her "she was just oooooooooooold" and people say she had work done because it makes them feel better. No bestie, we know you had work done because a natural forehead moves and you did various videos about the stuff that you have done. Not everybody is as clueless as you think they are. Your face should not be that droopy when you are barely thirty. An aesthetician would not say you are old. The lumps are too symmetrical and line up perfect with the dents under her eyes and mother nature just does not work like that.

Please show us five comments of people telling you you look great, saying you look so natural and that nobody does that anymore. The only thing that nobody does online is filling a youtube vlog with instagram comments. Who the hell is so detached from reality and upload that?

This vlog could was just an hour long diary entry of a girl who can not be alone. You are in Dubai and that is the content "your audience" gets? Her whole channel is about shopping and yet she chooses to not show us the tit she still has to unbox and gives us half an hour of various lunches and peak insecurity content. Including an in your face erratic "my nose is so red" comment. Bestie, we know why your nose is so red. We know why you can not stop touching your nose and that unhinged behaviour has nothing to do with being in the sun.

Reactions: 15
Her face looks really off in the Dubai vlog, her features are prominent/swollen, especially her nose - not sure if itā€™s the angle sheā€™s holding her camera?! Couldnā€™t even watch the lieli sections - giving such secondhand embarrassment watching the two fakers acting fake with each other trying to out out-Anna Delvey each other

Video is very triggering. Too many shots of her grandma knobbly ugly feet with hammer toes

the Way she speaks about the Hermes shop in Dubai was hilarious. Sheā€™s such an unpleasant person. Arrogance is off the charts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Her face looks really off in the Dubai vlog, her features are prominent/swollen, especially her nose - not sure if itā€™s the angle sheā€™s holding her camera?! Couldnā€™t even watch the lieli sections - giving such secondhand embarrassment watching the two fakers acting fake with each other trying to out out-Anna Delvey each other

Video is very triggering. Too many shots of her grandma knobbly ugly feet with hammer toes

the Way she speaks about the Hermes shop in Dubai was hilarious. Sheā€™s such an unpleasant person. Arrogance is off the charts
Those are HER feet? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Weird how the unedited photos of her feet are never uploaded on the wikifeet she loves so much

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just finished the Dubai vlog and damn did she bring out the receipts re her face! 5 minutes dedicated to mapping her face as a 3 year old and middle school?!?! šŸ˜³šŸ˜­ Are people actually commenting on her facial features on YT or IG or was she giving Tattle a shoutout the entire time? It seemed a bit OTT for someone who said they donā€™t care what people think about the way they look.
She is of course reading here and trying to justify herself. Poor insecure thing! She knows her image is bad because of that botched face

Reactions: 9
If she had any real friends, they would tell her that this grandpa style is cool only on girls in their 20s, and MAYBE Angelina Jolie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she had any real friends, they would tell her that this grandpa style is cool only on girls in their 20s, and MAYBE Angelina Jolie.
And please give us dead lips with those dead inside eyes. If you use fake tan and then tan on your all sponsored trip, change up your nude lip

Reactions: 2
ok, I haven't watched her videos in a few months because I absolutely cannot stand her but WTF happened to her accent?! She's talking like she's so FaSHuN and she thinks she's in the Devil Wears Prada and saying "LoVe iT" after every sentence and it is way too obnoxious for my brain cells.

Also, all she did in that Dubai vlog was whine and throw very unnecessary and unpleasant comments about Dubai like she's too good for this place? Girl, you're in one of the most advanced cities in the world.

Here are some of her RIDICULOUS whinings:
"the coconut milk here tastes different, its sweetened"
"I'm not really impressed" (about the Hermes store)
"Dubai sunsets aren't really magical, it's pretty but its not like the Santorini"
"everything takes forever here, I was waiting for a mask in one place and I lost my patience and I just left"
"there are no escalators to go down"
'to be honest they haven't really packed it that well" (about the Chanel hat)

Also, why is she not wearing her mask at the mall, I saw everyone around her wearing one and I'm pretty sure in Dubai wearing a mask indoors is mandatory BUT she didn't want to take the only scarf left because everyone tried it on and "TheRe'S a ViRuS GoInG AroUnD"

Sorry, but her attitude was super gross and unappreciative. I saw Victoria's Dubai vlog and it was the exact opposite In terms off attitude she was so grateful and in awe of everything. Tamara's personality is just rotten.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If I was Chaumet I would love a crystal clear picture of the rings. Tamara puts up an ad blurring her face and rings just because the camera focused on her mani. How much effort does it take to double check that

Reactions: 8
ok, I haven't watched her videos in a few months because I absolutely cannot stand her but WTF happened to her accent?! She's talking like she's so FaSHuN and she thinks she's in the Devil Wears Prada and saying "LoVe iT" after every sentence and it is way too obnoxious for my brain cells.

Also, all she did in that Dubai vlog was whine and throw very unnecessary and unpleasant comments about Dubai like she's too good for this place? Girl, you're in one of the most advanced cities in the world.

Here are some of her RIDICULOUS whinings:
"the coconut milk here tastes different, its sweetened"
"I'm not really impressed" (about the Hermes store)
"Dubai sunsets aren't really magical, it's pretty but its not like the Santorini"
"everything takes forever here, I was waiting for a mask in one place and I lost my patience and I just left"
"there are no escalators to go down"
'to be honest they haven't really packed it that well" (about the Chanel hat)

Also, why is she not wearing her mask at the mall, I saw everyone around her wearing one and I'm pretty sure in Dubai wearing a mask indoors is mandatory BUT she didn't want to take the only scarf left because everyone tried it on and "TheRe'S a ViRuS GoInG AroUnD"

Sorry, but her attitude was super gross and unappreciative. I saw Victoria's Dubai vlog and it was the exact opposite In terms off attitude she was so grateful and in awe of everything. Tamara's personality is just rotten.
Agree she was was looking down on Dubai. She really has no clue where to go / what to do. She could have explored somewhere new and cool like the old part of Dubai - Al Seef village is a lovely area around there and the gold souk. Or even shown the fountains or gone to newer areas on the Palm etc or the many new restaurants. She could have mentioned it being Ramadan soon / while she was there and what the atmosphere was like. Believe me, the socialites and bloggers in Dubai could wipe the floor with the likes of Tamara. They are on another level to her (and not her minion Dubai friend Leili who is not really respected).

Reactions: 17
The maldives vlog is basically 48 minute ad for the hotel/resort no need to watch it... She wears the same outfits she already wore in Marrakesh... Dirty and her were quite rude to the guy who was driving them in the golf cart imo, the guy was showing them around, explaining where everything was and tamara couldn't even turn her head around and look at him while he was talking

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Agree she was was looking down on Dubai. She really has no clue where to go / what to do. She could have explored somewhere new and cool like the old part of Dubai - Al Seef village is a lovely area around there and the gold souk. Or even shown the fountains or gone to newer areas on the Palm etc or the many new restaurants. She could have mentioned it being Ramadan soon / while she was there and what the atmosphere was like. Believe me, the socialites and bloggers in Dubai could wipe the floor with the likes of Tamara. They are on another level to her (and not her minion Dubai friend Leili who is not really respected).
She has no culture. She doesnā€™t appreciate what it really means to travel. Thereā€™s so much to do in Dubai not just going to the mall to shop, but thatā€™s literally all laili does is shop and waste money on unnecessary consumption of tacky designer items. She too is uncultured she doesnā€™t travel much and when she does she just wants to go to the spa or shop. Theyā€™re so boring.

The maldives vlog is basically 48 minute ad for the hotel/resort no need to watch it... She wears the same outfits she already wore in Marrakesh... Dirty and her were quite rude to the guy who was driving them in the golf cart imo, the guy was showing them around, explaining where everything was and tamara couldn't even turn her head around and look at him while he was talking
I canā€™t with her forced accent and every 5mins ā€œmy bfā€ itā€™s not cute when youā€™re dating a middle aged man and you in your 30s but act like a 20yo blogger. Itā€™s so cringey and desperate, and why call it a vacation/break but you vlog the whole thing just be real and say itā€™s an ad.

Anyone who pays to get their nails done wouldnā€™t post those but I guess she gets stuck with the student nail techs who are willing to do it for free for the experience

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.