Tamara Kalinic #13 Tetka do not use

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what in the pubes...
I genuinely got scared. This is her boyfriend? If I saw that on street I would beat him up. There is something so pedofilish and ******** about his look and his 10 year old uncleaned beard isn't helping. Tamara showing us her true colors with this one innit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely got scared. This is her boyfriend? If I saw that on street I would beat him up. There is something so pedofilish and ******** about his look and his 10 year old uncleaned beard isn't helping. Tamara showing us her true colors with this one innit
Just because he LOOKS (according to you) like a pedophile you would beat him up?!!! Well, we all know people like you that talk online about beating can’t beat anyone but this that you are talking about is some serious tit.

Reactions: 23
Just because he LOOKS (according to you) like a pedophile you would beat him up?!!! Well, we all know people like you that talk online about beating can’t beat anyone but this that you are talking about is some serious tit.
i don't remember when tamara's boyfriend hired you to defend him of an unknown stranger commenting on his weird looks on here. on a side note tho, I have never beaten up a person in my life, you are right I cannot beat up anyone, so don't be too pressed. he does look weird, it's my personal opinion which i have the right to say out here cuz this is obv a tattle forum and Im not the only person here that has collected something about him. self defense is a thing and if someone approached me like him in the nightime i would not think once or twice about my safety :)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
i don't remember when tamara's boyfriend hired you to defend him of an unknown stranger commenting on his weird looks on here. on a side note tho, I have never beaten up a person in my life, you are right I cannot beat up anyone, so don't be too pressed. he does look weird, it's my personal opinion which i have the right to say out here cuz this is obv a tattle forum and Im not the only person here that has collected something about him. self defense is a thing and if someone approached me like him in the nightime i would not think once or twice about my safety :)
Well, saying someone is a pedophile because of his looks is not something we discuss here at Tattle. There are rules. Yea, if, if, if, you are not a child and he did not approach you in the nighttime. There is no space for fantasy here.

Well, saying someone is a pedophile because of his looks is not something we discuss here at Tattle. There are rules. Yea, if, if, if, you are not a child and he did not approach you in the nighttime. There is no space for fantasy here.
No one has to hire me to defend someone when another person spreads such sick tit. This is a typical argument used by people when they do not want to be corrected. I’m actually shocked, can someone from Tattle please delete this user?!

Reactions: 21
jahahahahah chill a bit, i said he looks like one and i do not take back my words. also lin case you have wondered, tattle forum is a place for people with many opinions to come together and discuss them, i cannot tell you what to think and same goes for you.
don't change the theme of this forum just because i said what i said. if you feel pressed, call the police :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I think that Raspy has this certain look that is also a thing for homeless and tech guys. A look that makes some girls say ick at first glance but as soon as they do a double take and notice branding and a watch, everything changes.

I know that he is in fashion and Paperella met him on a plane sitting first class. Her mentioning first class and things like "you do not want to go to the mountains because you do not know how to ski" is plain elitist. If he was not in fashion or did not have money she would never be interested.

This thread is about Paperella (ducklings are cute) / Pappardella (we have seen her posture) and she is dating Raspy. Some people love to hate watch her and this is Tattle, we are no saints here. But there is a difference between trash talking and joke about physical abuse. We know that there is a difference between saying you would beat someone up and actually beating him up. But if someone is reading this and comes from or is still in a abusive relationship, that just literally hits different. This is personal, this is my hill.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry yall if my joke was insensitive and if you got triggered by it. I also do not justify abuse in any way, I know a few girls who experienced abuse by men and had men follow them at night. By my joke, which was lacking proper explanation, I wrote on my defensive approach to people who give off that type of look. By no means I do say every person like him is weird, I just know my friend was with a guy who had the same look as him and she was in an abusive relationship. Sorry for people who have been in similar situations - I meant if a guy approached me in a suspicious way I would use self-defense. It is not fantasy, it is just the society I live in, where any human being does not know what is waiting for them around the corner, or in a relationship with their loved one. This is a topic however for another day, but I just wanted to clear things up for people who got triggered.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can't believe that this pose is made by someone that works in "industry"
How is she grabbing this bag?
why is she arching her back to cameras? it is like opposite of striking a pose
her neck looks very wide because of it
why are her legs positioned this way(no pose actually)?

she looks like some fat cartoon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry yall if my joke was insensitive and if you got triggered by it. I also do not justify abuse in any way, I know a few girls who experienced abuse by men and had men follow them at night. By my joke, which was lacking proper explanation, I wrote on my defensive approach to people who give off that type of look. By no means I do say every person like him is weird, I just know my friend was with a guy who had the same look as him and she was in an abusive relationship. Sorry for people who have been in similar situations - I meant if a guy approached me in a suspicious way I would use self-defense. It is not fantasy, it is just the society I live in, where any human being does not know what is waiting for them around the corner, or in a relationship with their loved one. This is a topic however for another day, but I just wanted to clear things up for people who got triggered.
You have no idea how much this means to me. And I know I am sobbing egocentrical noodle making this all about me, but some tit is just important. I know that you did not actually want to do that but it just kept repeating in my head. There was no click on the page and move on. I am really sorry if this comes across as gatekeeping but some things just can not be forgotten.

I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I know girls talking about being unsafe at night and men just recite "not all men". tit is just infuriating. One of my friends works in law enforcement and he told me how much I would save if I would not take a cab every time I've gone out. I could only stare and then it dawned on him. A grown ass man working in law enforcement being completely unaware of the problem. The whole 'educate your sons' has a long way to go but I am really glad that there finally is some more visibility for this issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

No one has to hire me to defend someone when another person spreads such sick tit. This is a typical argument used by people when they do not want to be corrected. I’m actually shocked, can someone from Tattle please delete this user?!
i didn't read the last one, so i just want to answer you even if its late. i think that i explained myself that i wasn't serious and that you don't have to be offended by me comparing tam's bf looks to a pedalo. you yourself are also not any better, spreading hate here on meby asking others to delete my profile, like they are owners of this website. i personally think all things can be resolved by much more understanding and patience, and if you had the reasoning I would respect your arguments, but sorry, I don't deserve to be taken down or deleted as you said, just because you say so. you didn't want to listen to my explanation, and that's completely fine, but just don't then pretend i acted like some person "spreading such sick tit". the things i said about tamara's bf is something he will never see in his life, but claiming I'm talking tit is honestly also not an argument by itself

You have no idea how much this means to me. And I know I am sobbing egocentrical noodle making this all about me, but some tit is just important. I know that you did not actually want to do that but it just kept repeating in my head. There was no click on the page and move on. I am really sorry if this comes across as gatekeeping but some things just can not be forgotten.

I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I know girls talking about being unsafe at night and men just recite "not all men". tit is just infuriating. One of my friends works in law enforcement and he told me how much I would save if I would not take a cab every time I've gone out. I could only stare and then it dawned on him. A grown ass man working in law enforcement being completely unaware of the problem. The whole 'educate your sons' has a long way to go but I am really glad that there finally is some more visibility for this issue.
No you don't have to apologize to me, I am sorry to you because I understand how easily we women can be triggered on these issues. I have thankfully never been in the positions of abuse or any kind of men weirdly coming up to me, but hearing my friends story about going in a cab and almost getting kidnapped and r word are horrible (she escaped the situation by somehow tricking the taxi guy to go to her home telling him how she wants to spend time with him, but only needs to ask her father to let her be outside, honestly it was a power move, because as soon as the taxi driver let her go home she called the police and her father reacted - by giving false hopes to the cab driver she escaped a near death situation). This made me never want to take a cab ever. Maybe your friend is just simply worried, because sadly dangerous men will never be able to change so easily, and I know that many men know this, so maybe your friend since he is a man knows how there is no hope about pedophiles and etc. And maybe the only way to stay safe is to even walk home, but then also walking home at night is really scary. The world we live in, makes me want to stay at home and never go out when I hear what is happening on the streets. But then I feel hope because we women can stand together and be each others support in these situations. As people say, the more of us, the stronger we are. I also want to encourage any one of you to take self defense classes, I am a student so I don't have much time for that. But if you see any man is trying to attack you, do not hesitate to attack him back. Alas, I think I have went off for long on this theme, but I sincerely apologize again to anyone who was triggered. Please lets show men that us women support each other, don't attack me because I didn't think before I wrote here. If us women don't respect each other, then no one else will.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She looks like idiot ☢🆘❌🤮

Reactions: 5

I have impression that her upper body met legs of somebody else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.