Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These countless pathetic Virgil dedicated stories and posts have been annoying me for days and now this!! 😖 What's even worse, not only she is fake in front of the audience, but in front of her bf as well. She wears what Dirty wears, even if it is completely opposite of her style, travels where Dirty wants/likes (Miami), even though she had something else in mind (skiing), lives where Dirty wants to work/live, and now finally is sad about people Dirty is sad about... 🤢 I am almost sure she didn't even know about Virgil before she met D, but now tripping they were friends... girl get down to Earth please🤦. I understand that people change and adjust when in a relationship, but she is lost. She is living Dirty's life... How desparate can anyone be to live like this??

Oh, and that stupid insta post about Virgil, and 4th or 5th photo, her happy posing - her idea of being respectful 🤢 she is just milking unfortunate situation to the fullest... as usual 😑

photo tax, Tammy showing off her fake boobs:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact she made her thumbnail on YT a crying photo and the title of the video, is really saying a lot about her. She’s almost using him and his passing as clout, it’s gross. Keep it to yourself and your friends, it’s disrespectful and all of the comments from Her stupid followers giving condolences to HER, like wtf?! Why is she trying to pretend she was bffs with him and why are they encouraging the behaviour instead of calling out her narcissism and self centredness? She represents everything vile about entitled influencer culture.

and p.s she looks rough as anything in thisvlog, what’s happened to her skin/lips/eyes/teeth? It’s like rapid aging in the space of a few months

also her Boyfriend is so patronising and rude to her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These countless pathetic Virgil dedicated stories and posts have been annoying me for days and now this!! 😖 What's even worse, not only she is fake in front of the audience, but in front of her bf as well. She wears what Dirty wears, even if it is completely opposite of her style, travels where Dirty wants/likes (Miami), even though she had something else in mind (skiing), lives where Dirty wants to work/live, and now finally is sad about people Dirty is sad about... 🤢 I am almost sure she didn't even know about Virgil before she met D, but now tripping they were friends... girl get down to Earth please🤦. I understand that people change and adjust when in a relationship, but she is lost. She is living Dirty's life... How desparate can anyone be to live like this??

Oh, and that stupid insta post about Virgil, and 4th or 5th photo, her happy posing - her idea of being respectful 🤢 she is just milking unfortunate situation to the fullest... as usual 😑

photo tax, Tammy showing off her fake boobs:
Whilst it is sad news, why is she talking about him like he was a close personal friend. She didn't know the guy on a personal level. And crying, pathetic stupid old witch. And yes Tamara you are approaching your 40s with duck all to show.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact she made her thumbnail on YT a crying photo and the title of the video, is really saying a lot about her. She’s almost using him and his passing as clout, it’s gross. Keep it to yourself and your friends, it’s disrespectful and all of the comments from Her stupid followers giving condolences to HER, like wtf?! Why is she trying to pretend she was bffs with him and why are they encouraging the behaviour instead of calling out her narcissism and self centredness? She represents everything vile about entitled influencer culture.

and p.s she looks rough as anything in thisvlog, what’s happened to her skin/lips/eyes/teeth? It’s like rapid aging in the space of a few months

also her Boyfriend is so patronising and rude to her
well, she'll read it here. 🤞

she's forcing herself to cry.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Virgil is hyped so offcourse Tamtam loves him but actually crying about him? She looks like a sixteenyearold who has never lost anyone and is now crushed by that overwhelming feeling. You know, that age where you still think the world revolves around you and you do not get why not everybody feels how crushed you are.

A thumbnail of her crying over Virgil does not do him any justice. If you cry about him as hard as your robbery you only diminish any weight it once had.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Virgil is hyped so offcourse Tamtam loves him but actually crying about him? She looks like a sixteenyearold who has never lost anyone and is now crushed by that overwhelming feeling. You know, that age where you still think the world revolves around you and you do not get why not everybody feels how crushed you are.

A thumbnail of her crying over Virgil does not do him any justice. If you cry about him as hard as your robbery you only diminish any weight it once had.
I had to close the video after I saw that. It’s absolutely disgusting she’s trying to use his passing as click bait. She’s disgusting, the blog of her traveling and complaining about the long travel. Just pls shut up, she lives a privileged life and you’re complaining about it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Leonie is attending British Fashion awards with Adriana Lima, even Amelia Liana was invited. Alexandra Pereira was invited by Hermes to an event. Everyone is busy growing their careers but Tetka is top 100 influencers 😂😂 she’s top 100 influencers in Serbia maybe. Cause in Italy or UK or France she’s no one. We’ll have another non sense vlog from Miami where she films almost nothing and she’ll insert short clips of her talking to the camera complaining she didn’t film anything and that’s all. Job done, vlog done. So so lazy and not useful or fashion
You predicted everything exactly!!!!!The last two videos are one big nothing!!!!

Whilst it is sad news, why is she talking about him like he was a close personal friend. She didn't know the guy on a personal level. And crying, pathetic stupid old witch. And yes Tamara you are approaching your 40s with duck all to show.
They are all at it. I find it pathetic. Whats wrong with a single post????

Reactions: 8
They are all at it. I find it pathetic. Whats wrong with a single post????
She saw it as an opportunity to create a video with a clickbait title and get likes. I really clicked on it because of that. And then I couldn't believe that she filmed herself in black clothes and fake crying. It was really too much and one can only be embarassed for her, if she herself does not see that this was really insensitive and rude of her, to use a situation like this in her advantage. I believe she is not the only one who did this, but I only saw her video.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@benstretch The only positive thing I can say that it might take travel and crying but it was a breath of fresh air to finally see her natural skintone again. Even though she looked tired from flying, it made her look more alive. I hope she keeps that up.

Her saying that she "just saw Virgil and did not know, her boyfriend working with him and not knowing" said it all. The only thing I saw are crocodile tears for clout and a girl that is not even in his inner circle. I detest that he could keep this private for the world and everybody wants to be a part of his 15 minutes of fame* so that they are even exploiting his death. 'Rip Virgil, he was amazing' hits different than 'I'm heartbroken because I did not know'.

* I loved how he looked at things. I hope his fame lasts longer than 15 minutes but fashion is cut troat and I honestly have no idea what will be left of his influence a couple of years from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I like her new nails, kind of like her old ones, which tbh were always clean and nice. Hated the long almond shape and the bulkiness!

Reactions: 3
New vlog shopping in Miami… I felt embarrassed for her she tries too hard. Why are you talking into a camera in a very loud hotel cafe with tons of ppl around so that they can hear you say pretentious things and make them think you are someone important. I’m sure they can tell by your botched face you’re an influenza and not a superstar. Waiting 10mins in Hermès omg the service is terrible. Again you are not more important than anyone else get over yourself. And her BF trying to convince her she needed some ugly corduroy pants bc someone else they knew had them. She clearly said it’s not her style and he’s trying to change her. Fake relationship. She needs to learn new vocabulary as well she couldn’t really describe the sculptures or the LV display. She lacks substance.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Bragging,complaining and that sweet fake talk with Raspy🤮🤮🤮 btw her fillers are dissolving and her botox is almost gone. I can tell by the shape of her eyes and her lips look terrible. Thats why she is uglier than usual or lets just say “real” her

This is the worst vlogmas series ever! Also who noticed the bf's hand gesture when they were in Palm Angels???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bragging,complaining and that sweet fake talk with Raspy🤮🤮🤮 btw her fillers are dissolving and her botox is almost gone. I can tell by the shape of her eyes and her lips look terrible. Thats why she is uglier than usual or lets just say “real” her
Think something's wrong with camera and she cannot capture the filter and now we got to see for the first time her real washed out sagging botched sad appearance...she is only what 30 something and already due for a deep plane facelift, there is no coming back from this with more tear throughs fillers, brow lifts and botched lips, she really ruined herself + the fake tanning for Raspy constantly over a year has made her look 60 years old

The fake crying with no tears was disgusting and she is literally lowlife with zero consciousness....truly horrifying and representing all what's wrong with influencer un-culture, can they be gone and done, they are all 40 years already, just shut up and go be with your condescending bebi, just mindlessly shopping with zero chemistry or connection...all for the show

plus tamara how about buy yourself a camera that can focus and a mic? maybe I got it all wrong as we cannot hear you or see you

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh wow,here we go again..little victim pathetic tetka..with a crying horse face clickbait thumbnail. She spoke to Virgil maybe twice and she of course acts like she was his cousin. I love when she made that ugly crying face and then next thing she is on the beach talking about her LILAK chanel. Just ew. If you want to be pathetic be it all the way. She is not worried it will get worse if they stay in the room,she wants to explore Miami and take pictures but now universe destroyed her plans so she must behave and act hurt..ughhh,fashion industry is disgusting
crying in the thumbnail with a cryptic title so people will want to click to find out what happened. smh.

• Sick