Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are these things i the corner of her mouth? They are so prominent when she is smiling.. I wonder if its a bad buccal fat removal or some filler gone wrong situation?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The indents under her eyes is something that I have too (one side a bit more) and no, I have no fillers, no plastic surgery, no botox and I’m 29. I have always had a problem with people making fun of someone’s looks - its just not my style. If someone would share such pictures of me it would make me extremely anxious so I would never do that to someone else either. P.S. Sorry but I am not willing to defend myself ‘cause I think most of you know I am definetely not Tamara nor someone from her team.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love it when I see these sponsored video's. If you take 2021, what did she bought? She mentioned All Saints, a brand she never wears. Hermes and Chanel. Maybe the Cartier and VCA jewelry. But the rest is all sponsored, bought by bb or she hopes to get a deal out of it. She is a walking, talking billboard. After spending a summer in hotels and "most expensive hauls ever" Dyson, River Island and Furla are paying her bills. Every haul she does is sponsored. The elephant necklace is sponsored and she is using refferal links. I get that she can't hide it when it is a sponsorship but if you want to avoid it, why do you watch her? Is there anything left?

I don’t really watch her as soon as I see ad I click out. I’ve actually unfollowed a lot of influencers bc of all the sponsored content that I would never buy. I appreciate when they put ad in the title so they let it be known.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I have the same dimples when I make such face expressions, it’s normal and has nothing to do with the fillers/fat removal.
However, her Botox is slowly being dissolved, since we obviously can see the bumpy forehead. Why didn’t she fix that, she’s normally very agile on that?

What are these things i the corner of her mouth? They are so prominent when she is smiling.. I wonder if its a bad buccal fat removal or some filler gone wrong situation?

Reactions: 3
I don’t really watch her as soon as I see ad I click out. I’ve actually unfollowed a lot of influencers bc of all the sponsored content that I would never buy. I appreciate when they put ad in the title so they let it be known.
I get that. I am the opposite and very well aware of the fact that I am only looking at one long commercial. Can imagine that you do not want to see that. I always appreciate it when they timestamp the ad.

Since you do not watch her, you missed today's gem: "I was vlogging and that was not even a lie. I do not want to refilm it because I hate it and it does not feel authentic".

I am very confused. If you casually can say that you are not even lieing imo you normally lie a lot. That was very conserning. And then say that you do not want to refilm because you are more worried about looking authentic then the quality of your work.............. mind blown.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh, I have the same dimples when I make such face expressions, it’s normal and has nothing to do with the fillers/fat removal.
However, her Botox is slowly being dissolved, since we obviously can see the bumpy forehead. Why didn’t she fix that, she’s normally very agile on that?
I think she generally doesn’t have good collagen her face is saggy we lose collagen as we age but she has had filler and dissolved probably numerous times and most likely went over board with the filler. So her skin was stretch but didn’t shrink back after the dissolving most importantly it’s her extreme weight lose. However, Botox doesn’t “dissolve”it wears off after about 2-3mons depending on where you get it so it’s probably time for her reup. She’s also seems to have stopped using that awful face blur filter feature on her camera So now we are seeing her real face.

Reactions: 11
Her vlogmas series has no valuable content and her behaviour is so erratic...I feel that she just films stuff so as to have a 20 plus minute vlog to post and that's it...why she
Is always in a hurry? Her vlogs have no aesthetic at all...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How can this even be called vlogmaa? How us this different from regular vlogs?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
this vlogmas so far:

Tamara in erratic:

Omg you guiiis states states, JUROP JUROP, coffee so good wow, Jurop, jetlag, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, so cold, states, states, JUROP, inseeejn, inseeejn, OUT OF FOCUS, my boyfriend, paris, london JUROP, brighton, no charger, no battery, so cold, cold, foggy, but I loveeee it you guiiis

SHE IS SOOOOO BORING AND SAD, she is over it, we get it Tamara, it is time, you are run down and overgrown this format, focus on something else, she is back to behaving so erratic, banging that makeup hysterically, ugh her behaviour is giving me anxiety

Her vlogmas series has no valuable content and her behaviour is so erratic...I feel that she just films stuff so as to have a 20 plus minute vlog to post and that's it...why she
Is always in a hurry? Her vlogs have no aesthetic at all...
Check out Noorie Ana for calming aesthetically pleasing Christmas content, her and her bf are so sweet and down to earth and they are showing a lot of London, even I learned some new food spots to checkout from their few vlogs already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She's gonna driv hoome u guys lmao she doesn't even know how to drive 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That girl giving Tetka more Tom Ford make up is so wasteful and their interaction seemed so fake 🙄

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else think her Tom Ford look was completely over the top. Everyone else was in cowboy hats and casual clothing and she's there in high heels and a cocktail dress

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this vlogmas so far:

Tamara in erratic:

Omg you guiiis states states, JUROP JUROP, coffee so good wow, Jurop, jetlag, my boyfriend, my boyfriend, so cold, states, states, JUROP, inseeejn, inseeejn, OUT OF FOCUS, my boyfriend, paris, london JUROP, brighton, no charger, no battery, so cold, cold, foggy, but I loveeee it you guiiis

SHE IS SOOOOO BORING AND SAD, she is over it, we get it Tamara, it is time, you are run down and overgrown this format, focus on something else, she is back to behaving so erratic, banging that makeup hysterically, ugh her behaviour is giving me anxiety

Check out Noorie Ana for calming aesthetically pleasing Christmas content, her and her bf are so sweet and down to earth and they are showing a lot of London, even I learned some new food spots to checkout from their few vlogs already
I will check this out, thank you ♥

She's gonna driv hoome u guys lmao she doesn't even know how to drive 💀
And she doesn't even have a home...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She posts vlogs like this and calls herself a content creator......................................

• Haha
Reactions: 13