Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend is in Miami with off white store/brand I'm guessing that she is also going to Miami soon

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yas girl, so classy
Her face looks kind of manly. She will never be able to surgically recreate the naturally sharp defined features of the Russian women she so desperately tries to steal the faces of, that’s why she looks so rough in real life compared to faceapp edited IG photos

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If you still want the Perfecto, go for it. It does not even have to cost that much. They are always stocked in second hand shops. Every high street store has them in faux leather. If you want real buttery soft leather for a decent price, Mango is your way to go. Because it is so buttery soft it is very prone to scratches. If you get one of a real sturdy leather it will last you for years. If you want more for your money, look on websites like Mango, Zara and Zalando. Bookmark all the sturdy leather jackets and see if they are discounted in the summer. They mostly are.

I used to wear docs too. I have to admit that I stopped wearing them when they became mainstream. Maybe I did outgrown them? I still love the whole goth scene. Thanks to covid there are not a lot of concerts but I do have tickets for Echo & the Bunnymen, Sister of Mercy and the alltime amazing Death can Dance. They say that the music that you listen to in puberty will always be a safe haven. To me that is very true. Baroque sounds great, sales are always nice.

You are not missing anything. It is one big click my link sponsored gig. I fear that vlogmass will be the same. My only hope is that she is cutting it short. Lately she is putting out more 20 minute video's and I love that. That feels like something you can easily watch. A 30 to 50 minute video is just too much of an investement. Watching it with speed x2 is not relaxing at all. That always feels like a chore instead of something you do for fun.
I saw Sisters of Mercy in Zagreb in 2006., it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :giggle: It was so amazing to hear live all the songs I've listened to when I was a teen, I was in the second row so the experience was surreal. I even got a guitar pick as a souvenir 🥰

Thank you for the tips, I'll definitely go for the sturdy leather. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In case this video skipped you like it skipped me See below (thanks to original uploader)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
i follow her boyfriend on IG and i've noticed he likes so many models' pictures. i wonder how she feels about that, maybe that is some of the drive behind her anxious desperation.

i personally wouldn't be excited to see my man liking half naked models all the time, but i guess he has the excuse that it's related to his "job"

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I saw Sisters of Mercy in Zagreb in 2006., it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. :giggle: It was so amazing to hear live all the songs I've listened to when I was a teen, I was in the second row so the experience was surreal. I even got a guitar pick as a souvenir 🥰

Thank you for the tips, I'll definitely go for the sturdy leather. :giggle:
That is so nice. Live music is always good and getting guitar picks is even better. I've seen them many times but it never gets old.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i follow her boyfriend on IG and i've noticed he likes so many models' pictures. i wonder how she feels about that, maybe that is some of the drive behind her anxious desperation.

i personally wouldn't be excited to see my man liking half naked models all the time, but i guess he has the excuse that it's related to his "job"
Nothing to do with his job are my thoughts. Just his way of saying these are the type of woman I admire and wishes Tamara was more like the models. In any case, it's disrespectful for any man to be liking other women's photos when he has a gf or maybe they have an arrangement? He treats her like his assistant not a gf which she clearly believes that she is. Wake up Tamara, your so called relationship is slowly ending. I doubt very much that she will go to the US. All her vlogs seem to be boring with her filming in the rental. If everything she has ever told us was true then we would be seeing far more interesting vlogs like the Milan apartment building updates but instead we have to listen to yet another boring fashion talk on her hauls which she has no clue about.

Reactions: 13
She really just thinks "oh I'll match my *insert color here* shoes with my *color* glasses and *color* bag" like SELJANCURO, not all shades of the same color pair well together?!?!?! She's going for a white + purple, but it looks like such a mess, the different purples clash so much 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
She always takes pictures of her and her boyfriend’s luggage and makes out it’s all hers 🤣 “travelling light as always”. Tamara hun, I’ve seen your boyfriend with his large black rimowa case and the LV luggage on his own socials. She’s one of those girls who tries to portray a champagne lifestyle while being on lemonade wages 🤥.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27