Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hands are so ugly, sorry to say that no kind of nails look good on them

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I watched the rest of her video a little while ago because it was too annoying to watch on one of - this scene stood out. Yikes, I agree with the comment above it does seem her filers/Botox are Maybe dissolving or something is happening as we’ve never seen her face in this old of state before.Overall a very self indulgent and lazy video. Her reactions when dirty talks down to her are sad, she seems defeated

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
^
She does facial massages and facials which are contraindications if you have fillers ☢☢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so first she is fake crying for the video, (because she is such a good person) 😒 soon after she is out business as usual....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
TamTam crying in Vlogmas 4 with dramatic music in the background… what is your next move to get the attention that you are looking for ? You are ridiculous 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I watched the new one, and she’s like “Oh we texted with Virgil just recently“, it’s such a shock, bla-bla. Who would believe that he even knew your name, Tetka?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the new one, and she’s like “Oh we texted with Virgil just recently“, it’s such a shock, bla-bla. Who would believe that he even knew your name, Tetka?
I have the same thoughts.She’s full of tit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I swear the advertorials are sucking the life out of her. This is not a boss babe, this looks like someone who knows it is friday afternoon and she almost has a weekend off.

@bblondon We have seen her face like this. Everybody is so hung up on the gills, on the weird dents under her eyes and the bulges around the lips but they are not new. Thing is that you can see them better since she has a new camera or is not using a filter on her video's anymore. She just looks less polished. If you always use a filter people think that is normal. Then they see a Getty image and are shook. Maybe she is trying to tighten the gap between those two.

Reactions: 15
Why does she look like the scream mask face?

also, for the girl who acts like a snob about Zara because she says it’s not luxe and doesn’t fit with her lifestyle (hahahah) she then turns around and does brand deals with river island and furla who she would never spend her own money on. Tell me you’re an non authentic sell out with no standards without telling me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I swear the advertorials are sucking the life out of her. This is not a boss babe, this looks like someone who knows it is friday afternoon and she almost has a weekend off.

@bblondon We have seen her face like this. Everybody is so hung up on the gills, on the weird dents under her eyes and the bulges around the lips but they are not new. Thing is that you can see them better since she has a new camera or is not using a filter on her video's anymore. She just looks less polished. If you always use a filter people think that is normal. Then they see a Getty image and are shook. Maybe she is trying to tighten the gap between those two.
She would never really wear that bag IRL. I hate when I see all these sponsored videos.

She’s posted some photos on IG from a Tom ford event - and then here are the Getty images photos from the same event looking bigger and with the worst tan with melania trump Botox eyes.

Also the Valentino outfit, she looks like someone who won a competition to be at the event who wore outlet Valentino clothes from a clearance rack

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
She’s posted some photos on IG from a Tom ford event - and then here are the Getty images photos from the same event and from a recent Valentino event to compare.

Also the Valentino outfit, she looks like someone who won a competition to be at the event who wore outlet Valentino clothes from a clearance rack
I never followed her on IG but one day her picture came up on my explore page, this has to be about 5-6yrs ago and I could not believe the she posts these overly edited photos of herself like ppl are supposed to believe it. I remember reading a comment on a post that put her on blast for over editing to the point she looks like a drawing/cartoon. This is embarrassing and she must be delusional to think it’s believable.

Reactions: 4
She’s posted some photos on IG from a Tom ford event - and then here are the Getty images photos from the same event looking bigger and with the worst tan with melania trump Botox eyes.

hahahaah the melania trump face swap...the psycho is back on it again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would never really wear that bag IRL. I hate when I see all these sponsored videos.
I love it when I see these sponsored video's. If you take 2021, what did she bought? She mentioned All Saints, a brand she never wears. Hermes and Chanel. Maybe the Cartier and VCA jewelry. But the rest is all sponsored, bought by bb or she hopes to get a deal out of it. She is a walking, talking billboard. After spending a summer in hotels and "most expensive hauls ever" Dyson, River Island and Furla are paying her bills. Every haul she does is sponsored. The elephant necklace is sponsored and she is using refferal links. I get that she can't hide it when it is a sponsorship but if you want to avoid it, why do you watch her? Is there anything left?

Reactions: 14
Omg
Fake crying in new video, crying her eyes out and no tears!
and all I can hear is «like, like, like»

Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god, she actually went out in LA wearing that trashy corset thing… I am speechless.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god, she actually went out in LA wearing that trashy corset thing… I am speechless.
so vulgar and trashy!!! with all mixed brands and OTT jewellery, that poor girl she had the dinner with was probably embarrassed

Tamara looked like valley call girl from 80s,,, so embarrassing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9