Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I understand and get it. My partner is from Barcelona and we have been together for 7 years and I haven't made an effort to learn Spanish. But you have to remember that English is universal and the reason why it is taught in schools around the world. The UK is the best way to learn English and correct grammar and no one here pronounces the B in bomber. Tamara moved to the UK and working in fashion she would have known this. She just changes her accent to whatever country she is living in and I'm guessing the boyfriend pronounces the B.
it would never be an issue nor we would pick it up so much if TAMARA IS NOT SELF PROCLAIMED:
  • BEST IN CLASS MULTILINGUAL PRODIGY
  • SPEAKS ITALIAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, PORTUGESE FLUENLY WITHOUT EVER LEARNING THE LANGUAGE
  • TOP 100 PHARMACIST IN WORLD
  • SUPER INTELLIGENT MOST SUCCESSFUL MOST RESILIENT MOST GOOD LOOKING - confirmed from her saliva when she promoted biggest DNK test scam in history
  • SHE DOES NOT FEEL PAIN AT GYNO, NOR SHAME, SHE IS SO TOUGH
  • SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANXIETY
  • NOTHING EVEN TOUCHES HER
  • SHE IS NATURAL BEAUTY
  • SHE IS SO HIGH FASHUUUN
  • SHE IS SO SEXYYYY AND SKINNY
  • SHE IS PRO OPEN RELATIONSHIPS, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND BI-SEXUALITY - probs as raspy is into it
  • SHE IS HARDEST WORKING INDIVIDUAL - work is playing with stationery making to do list and taking pictures for IG
  • SHE IS MENTOR AND BIG BOSS - to poor serbian minions who work for free probably
  • SHE HAS SOOOO MANY FRENNNSSS - none
  • SHE IS CRYPTO INVESTOR
  • NFT FREAK
  • SHE HAS ENGINEER COMING TO HER HOME TO FIX TINGS - read handyman fixing the lightbulbs
  • SHE HAS ARCHITECT REFURBISHING HER MILAN HOME - read carpenter paining the walls
  • SHE IS ALL THAT AND YOU PEASANTS ARE NOT

so when this supermegasmartboss babe is embarrassing herself at every waking moment from horrible english, tragic syntax, stupid remarks - then yes we will point it out

besides she is not living and working in Serbia she is BRI ISH HIIIIIIAAAA IN LANDAN - read peacehaven

ps excuse le caps - just exaggerating TINGS and TOTs about our megaboss babe who cannot spell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Fiveoclock

Here's a little something and this is not even 1% of all the idiotic tweets. Some girl on twitter published one of Tam Tams old tweets so I went for a tiny search. I just can't believe that she didn't delete all of these.
Don't miss that proana hashtag, and all those bebi tweets - some thing don't change 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

itsme9210

Someone’s comment in Tamaras last video really grinded my gears. They said you’re so strong I don’t know how I would keep going if I had gone through what you went through. I mean really. This year I had thyroid cancer and had a miscarriage and I’m 29. I don’t have a thyroid and I haven’t got my baby - two things I can’t replace and we have Tamara still slyly bringing up her bags with her sad ‘ before I got rubtt ‘ she clearly is extremely loaded as she is STILL showing off her valuables. One of her old bags from a few years ago popped up and she was showing 84(!!!) luxury bags. Don’t get me wrong I love luxury but she is insane. And the way she was doing the video you could tell she was slyly smug like ‘ ahh all the people watching just wish they could have all of these ‘ and she looks at them as if they’re literally precious humans. I have no sympathy for her, I feel sorry for people who are far less fortunate who get robbed. Does anyone know how she is so flaming rich by any chance? It can’t all be from YouTube can it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 00.02.35.png

Best comment under her cartier 50 k bracelet about her idiot supporters, and Tamara responding to it from her fake account, you can't miss her illiterate writing style and grammar errors - for sure only one in Juroppp hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Samicina

Lol lol lol
What is the point of uploading the photo if you are going to cover both of your faces? It looks so dumb. Reminds me of when people post pictures of their babies and cover their faces with a heart or flower etc. Just don't post the photo wtf!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
BOMBER jacket🤣🤣🤣🤣 dear Tetka,it is pronounced BOMER jacket without the B that you even emphasized. Wow. She knows nothing about english grammar yet so much confidence. And we all know who your bf is,there is nothing to reveal. Stop seeking attention so desperately and you will not have panic attacks. And stop pretending that you care about people’s mental health. The only thing you care about is facetune, new age WORKOUT machine and another hermes bag to collect dust on your airbnb shelf.
And yes,I’m sick of these fake people who always like to point out they never drink, smoke or do drugs. Maybe if they did,they would enjoy life a bit more. But then she goes without solid food for a week,starve herself to death and puts 1kg of hyaluron in her face. So so HELTY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
View attachment 943376
This screams "new money" to me
she is missing one chanel long necklace and 2 hermes to complete high fashun look

this looks soo cheappp and clashes in the wrongest ways, from colours, textures, sizes, tragic that she will actually wear 2 Alhambra's together...the way influencer ruined luxury industry is beyond me...

plus slap that big fat elephant to add into the most tackiest and senseless combo on internet :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lola.Petra

The most annoying thing for me (in the last video and I have noticed in many others ) is when she asks her boyfriend (or any other person) a question and she immediately recites a series of answers... and then she asks him the same question again and waits for him to answer , with an imaginary expression on her face as if expecting him to say something different from her ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I also noticed that she is very impatient and that she rarely waits for someone to fully express their opinions on the question asked, but interrupts in the middle of the sentence and starts blabbering on about what she should say.
Has anyone else noticed ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well, in her defense, and I wouldn't usually defend her, if the spelling is with a b, why would she not pronounce it? ALSO, the more relevant thing, you all should remember she is SERBIAN, and I would never hear anyone here pronounce it without the b (this also applies to the MilanO spelling, that's just how we both spell and pronounce it, it's just the Serbian coming through haha). People sometimes give her too much crap for her English considering many only speak English themselves (and even if not... why go after someone speaking a foreign language and not being perfect at it, there's awful things about her personality to talk about, why go after her English?!). Now I know there's also Serbian (or at least some Balkan) people on this thread, and don't get me wrong, her English is far from what it could be, but it's like an averagely good English coming from a Serbian girl. I have family that moved to the US like 25+ years ago and they still have a veryyyy strong Serbian accent when they talk, even if their grammar is perfectly good. I would love to hear all the British people trying to learn our language, even if they start from a young age.

Oh also this is not me trying to have a go at anyone in particular, I've just noticed how often little things about her English are brought up, and it kinda grinds my gears cause it's unfair to anyone who might not feel confident in their English/foreign language.
For someone who lives abroad for so long it is embarrassing how much she does not know how to speak or pronounce the words. English is also not my first language but I do live abroad as much as she does and it just strikes me how badly she speaks yet takes so much pride in being intelligent and educated. If you work in fashion it is common you know how to pronounce certain garments, fabrics etc. Please do not use the nationalism card because it has nothing to do with it.
You are saying Bomber jacket is spelled with B so why not pronounce it? It’s like saying plumBer when it’s pronouncing plumer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ellas

Does she mean new ‘routine’ as opposed to ‘habits’ - Man her English is annoying!
The other day while talking about Amina Muaddi heels, she said her heels are good as they don’t get stuck in streets ‘bits and bobs’ - she should just stick to Serbian
Looking at sugar loaded cereal boxes named Fitness something whilst presenting great posture is my 2022 new habit too. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I stopped watching this pretentious twat a while back. She's become insufferable to watch especially with her rapid, ever changing accents. On the plane to the UK and suddenly she sounds British. Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

However, I believe I read somewhere here that she called herself a woman of colour. Is this true?

If so it shows how uneducated, ignorant and insulting she is. If she, an Eastern European, actually claimed that, then she is is claiming that she goes through what true women of color, black and brown women like myself, endure.

Sitting out in the fucking sun and getting a tan does not make her a woman of color. Proves how fucking stupid she is and insulting to masses of women around the world.

She can claim to have a pharmacy degree but it was probably a degree that came in her cereal box. Just because one holds a degree does not make one intelligent and socially aware. She also said that being an ex-pharmacist makes her a healthcare professional. Nope, a pharmacist dispenses meds and educates on side effects, combinations etc.

She does not diagnose, treat or prescribe medication to patients. I have a graduate degree and am a Licensed Mental Health Therapist. I am a healthcare professional that diagnoses and treats patients. She is not and does not. Again, proof of her lies, embellishments and fake claims.

What a fucking moron.

And what the heck is happening to her face? It looks like it's bloody melting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

WhoMoiOui

This is so true - her content on IG, YT and TikTok is solely focused around bragging and showing off luxury items or holidays, there’s zero fashion based or knowledge sharing substance to the stuff she puts out. She is relying or sees herself as a big personality like a celebrity and expects that to speak for herself but she is not this, she is a nobody in the grand scheme and her personality from what we have seen is neither pleasant or engaging. If we wanted to see someone with too much money and without taste wearing designer clothes, we could just watch real housewives. Her styling skills always manage to make items that could look covetable on others cheap and undesirable and badly put together
TamTam & her darling are glorified sales assistants...her YT channel is glorified version of shopping channel/QVC or whatever equivalent you have for it in your own country. You know that tv sales lady/gentleman constantly being chipper about the next best thing...and everything is fabulous...5 different facial creams from 5 different companies are just all equally miraculous...and you must have it! TamTam is not about fashion...style...design or anything. She is just pushing products she needs to advertise/sell. That is why she is having frequent/ridiculously large & repetitive “hauls” from which one learns absolutely nothing...except what the product looks like & who makes/sells it...and why you should get it. So her unboxings are just ordinary sales product presentations. That’s why she treats these items so horribly...that’s why she sits on a crumpled designer dress that she’s meant to wear to Cannes festival. That’s why she doesn’t insure her ‘precious” items. This is not her passion, she’s not inspired by these items (as can be seen by her lack of creativity or originality...or just her professional sloppiness her typos on ‘exclusive’ event posts etc.) ...she doesn’t live&breathe fashion....she’s just fancily dressed up sales assistant...and might as well be selling cars instead of shoes&clothes etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I had to stop the video. I don’t know about you but I am so highly disgusted with her narcissistic psycho lying bitch personality. Wow,she looks different because of her eyebrows and hair color??????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bitch did at least 5 reconstructive surgeries and gets filled with botox and hyaluron 10 times in a year. Wow wow wow,our highly transformative model🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gaaaaaaajs I cannot. I really want to puke. She literally had a crooked jaw,massive nose,rounded head,uneven teeth,slouched body, and horrible hear. Some people are so narcissistic they literally make up lies in their own head and are the only person believing it. Not to mention filters and photoshop which only enhanced her narcissism. And all these bragging about top 10 posers with a shoe and bag. Honestly pathetic.
Did you ever clean your house? NO
WOW,such a humble hardworking woman. Her personality is disgusting

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33