Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pathetic idiot ☢☢🤮
Leonie is attending British Fashion awards with Adriana Lima, even Amelia Liana was invited. Alexandra Pereira was invited by Hermes to an event. Everyone is busy growing their careers but Tetka is top 100 influencers 😂😂 she’s top 100 influencers in Serbia maybe. Cause in Italy or UK or France she’s no one. We’ll have another non sense vlog from Miami where she films almost nothing and she’ll insert short clips of her talking to the camera complaining she didn’t film anything and that’s all. Job done, vlog done. So so lazy and not useful or fashion

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Since when vlogmas means listening to your luggage drama Tetka? The up and down of her camera made me feel so dizzy....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like crap in her new video - what on earth?! Rough as 100 year old leather boots and her chin looks really pointy with stretched but wrinkled skin - looks like an even more botched version of 70 year old cher

I wonder if she looks back and regrets getting her rhinoplasty? It’s completely changed her face for the worst
Reading our comments, I have the feeling she will get another nose job. It really looks like 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Since when vlogmas means listening to your luggage drama Tetka? The up and down of her camera made me feel so dizzy....
Thought exactly the same. Vlogmas is about Christmas and planning all things Christmas. She won't show any of that because he's not interested. It will be boring hauls and briefly telling us that the Milan apartment is not ready. Same old boring tit. I honestly believe next year that they will not be together

Reactions: 18
Leonie is attending British Fashion awards with Adriana Lima, even Amelia Liana was invited. Alexandra Pereira was invited by Hermes to an event. Everyone is busy growing their careers but Tetka is top 100 influencers 😂😂 she’s top 100 influencers in Serbia maybe. Cause in Italy or UK or France she’s no one. We’ll have another non sense vlog from Miami where she films almost nothing and she’ll insert short clips of her talking to the camera complaining she didn’t film anything and that’s all. Job done, vlog done. So so lazy and not useful or fashion
The "event" Alexandra went to is a free event anyone can sign up for and attend, the actual event was in the evening and she was not invited, she hasn't been invited to anything since FW, she's just very good at pretending she is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The "event" Alexandra went to is a free event anyone can sign up for and attend, the actual event was in the evening and she was not invited, she hasn't been invited to anything since FW, she's just very good at pretending she is
😱oh really?? I didn’t know that. Yes she’s good at pretending

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thought exactly the same. Vlogmas is about Christmas and planning all things Christmas. She won't show any of that because he's not interested. It will be boring hauls and briefly telling us that the Milan apartment is not ready. Same old boring tit. I honestly believe next year that they will not be together
Next year ?
Even now they are , let's say , 30 % together ...
He doesn't give a 💩 about her ☢☢🤮

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_4.jpg

Who's the dirty one in their relationship?
And her thumb, how?

Looking forward to Tammas, I love when people embarrass themselves on internet... like last year's Vlogmas, when she made all meat dishes to her vegetarian industry bffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks like crap in her new video - what on earth?! Rough as 100 year old leather boots and her chin looks really pointy with stretched but wrinkled skin - looks like an even more botched version of 70 year old cher

I wonder if she looks back and regrets getting her rhinoplasty? It’s completely changed her face for the worst
Most likely, she is literally the only person with a nose job that I have seen, with a nose that looks bigger than the natural one - it is completely out of proportion 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so cringe. Either show a normal photo or don’t post anything at all. Now it just looks like attention w*oring.
They have been dating for more than one year. Everyone posts photos of the guy. But she isn't ready to post the face of the guy. She just post a hand, a foot, a leg, half his body... anything to show the world she is dating someone. But guyyyyyssss the important thing is that he buys her expensive things and gives her access to his PR list.

Carodaur also keeps her guy private. But she tags him and anyone can see his profile. Once in a while they post photos together (with faces) on their insta-stories. They are hidding nothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Devastating news or no devastating news, why does she resemble a skinny horse?! She looks awful. I’m actually shocked she’s let herself be seen like that 🤢
I was embarrassed for her ....those fake tears were uninspiring at best. The speech was just bleh....."we are devastated"...puh-leeze.....stop acting...

Reactions: 17
Oh wow,here we go again..little victim pathetic tetka..with a crying horse face clickbait thumbnail. She spoke to Virgil maybe twice and she of course acts like she was his cousin. I love when she made that ugly crying face and then next thing she is on the beach talking about her LILAK chanel. Just ew. If you want to be pathetic be it all the way. She is not worried it will get worse if they stay in the room,she wants to explore Miami and take pictures but now universe destroyed her plans so she must behave and act hurt..ughhh,fashion industry is disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh wow,here we go again..little victim pathetic tetka..with a crying horse face clickbait thumbnail. She spoke to Virgil maybe twice and she of course acts like she was his cousin. I love when she made that ugly crying face and then next thing she is on the beach talking about her LILAK chanel. Just ew. If you want to be pathetic be it all the way. She is not worried it will get worse if they stay in the room,she wants to explore Miami and take pictures but now universe destroyed her plans so she must behave and act hurt..ughhh,fashion industry is disgusting
..."going to try and keep going...we are going to celebrate him..." he was her boyfriend's boss (manager once, twice, thrice removed)......

• Haha
  • Sick