Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karen Britchick not only show and talk about fashion, she actually shows her life, her home improvements and involves her hubby. Karen's latest vlog was great, her hubby styling her, it very entertaining and funny to watch. Tamara shows nothing about her life, I've said it before, why not vlog the new flat, why is she so secretive? I didn't watch the latest vlog, it looked too boring listening to her talking tit about stuff she has no knowledge about.
Couldn't agree more. Loved her London and Paris vlog. I was inviting and inspiring. She has a great style and picks such vintage gems.

What's with the make up in the last video? Especially the eye make up. If this is the trend, I don't like it. And why is her face looking like a blow fish? Is this a result of a procedure?

Reactions: 11
I haven’t checked in on Tekty for a while, she’s too boring to even hate watch now - I’m not sure I’ve missed anything interesting but her nice to see she hasn’t changed at all - she dialled up the facetune to Russian 20 year old so still sticking to her deceitful ways

and this Valentino ad is a joke- if anyone looks at this post and feels inspired to buy Valentino I’ll eat my shoe.Weird pose, can’t even see the outfit because she’s hiding it but can see it’s ugly anyway, rough face that slipped the facetune filter and forgettable cheap looking clutch/wallet

when the fashion influencer market is so oversaturated, how does she expect to put out content like this and be rewarded and applauded by the fashion houses? Any brand who pays her for sponsorships is a clown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone’s comment in Tamaras last video really grinded my gears. They said you’re so strong I don’t know how I would keep going if I had gone through what you went through. I mean really. This year I had thyroid cancer and had a miscarriage and I’m 29. I don’t have a thyroid and I haven’t got my baby - two things I can’t replace and we have Tamara still slyly bringing up her bags with her sad ‘ before I got rubtt ‘ she clearly is extremely loaded as she is STILL showing off her valuables. One of her old bags from a few years ago popped up and she was showing 84(!!!) luxury bags. Don’t get me wrong I love luxury but she is insane. And the way she was doing the video you could tell she was slyly smug like ‘ ahh all the people watching just wish they could have all of these ‘ and she looks at them as if they’re literally precious humans. I have no sympathy for her, I feel sorry for people who are far less fortunate who get robbed. Does anyone know how she is so flaming rich by any chance? It can’t all be from YouTube can it?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Who even talks about a guest list that openly? It comes across so crass and braggy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who even talks about a guest list that openly? It comes across so crass and braggy
Tammaaaarrrrraaaa! Braggy? As iffffff, she’s humble and brave and positive and not in the least bit braggy or self absorbed or completely tone deaf and borderline delusional. 😎🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Couldn't agree more. Loved her London and Paris vlog. I was inviting and inspiring. She has a great style and picks such vintage gems.

What's with the make up in the last video? Especially the eye make up. If this is the trend, I don't like it. And why is her face looking like a blow fish? Is this a result of a procedure?
Couldn’t agree more on the makeup. I found it disturbing. It’s like some women want to look more black and some now more Asian.

I saw her video. So all these months she has been saying she wants to go to mountains in winter and ski and her bf wants to go some place warm, which she doesn’t get and doesn’t agree with. In this video she is pretending to be ‘so excited’ to go to a warm place. Man this woman is repulsive and a walk over 🙄

New game.. guess what she is really saying in her fake whatever accent (because reading these subtitles make is hilarious 😂😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Someone’s comment in Tamaras last video really grinded my gears. They said you’re so strong I don’t know how I would keep going if I had gone through what you went through. I mean really. This year I had thyroid cancer and had a miscarriage and I’m 29. I don’t have a thyroid and I haven’t got my baby - two things I can’t replace and we have Tamara still slyly bringing up her bags with her sad ‘ before I got rubtt ‘ she clearly is extremely loaded as she is STILL showing off her valuables. One of her old bags from a few years ago popped up and she was showing 84(!!!) luxury bags. Don’t get me wrong I love luxury but she is insane. And the way she was doing the video you could tell she was slyly smug like ‘ ahh all the people watching just wish they could have all of these ‘ and she looks at them as if they’re literally precious humans. I have no sympathy for her, I feel sorry for people who are far less fortunate who get robbed. Does anyone know how she is so flaming rich by any chance? It can’t all be from YouTube can it?
I am so sorry that you were so unwell and sorry for your loss. I completely agree - I love luxury but real bravery is the every day tragedies and heartache like illness, caring for sick family members, being a single parent and getting up every morning for work…not Tamara being robbed and turning around and spending $20k per week on hails. Re her wealth, it doesn’t ad up - her ads cannot generate it and neither can YouTube. Her family have money but I don’t think it’s this type of wealth as her sister lives a simple life in Brighton. She doesn’t own property or have investments. I’ve often wondered if it’s money laundering etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She definitely carries her weight in her face-she looks so puffy and round in the new video.
That is not her weight, that is the sort of weight that you can buy.

I saw her video. So all these months she has been saying she wants to go to mountains in winter and ski and her bf wants to go some place warm, which she doesn’t get and doesn’t agree with. In this video she is pretending to be ‘so excited’ to go to a warm place. Man this woman is repulsive and a walk over 🙄
The most repulsive thing in the video about the mountains was everything she said. Dirty did not want to go. After a while she knew what it was, it must be because you could not ski. Her tone when she said that was not okay. It was crude and elitist. Not everybody grows up around mountains. Not everybody has enough money to go on a holiday. It is not funny to joke about something like that.

She seems to forget that all the money in the world can not buy her class. That is probably why she is doing the whole seks sells thing. The Skims photo is a great example of trying to look like a seks doll. The photo with his hands around her neck. Making it look like she is giving head when she did an unboxing. Girl is getting nasty.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

The most repulsive thing in the video about the mountains was everything she said. Dirty did not want to go. After a while she knew what it was, it must be because you could not ski. Her tone when she said that was not okay. It was crude and elitist. Not everybody grows up around mountains. Not everybody has enough money to go on a holiday. It is not funny to joke about something like that.

She seems to forget that all the money in the world can not buy her class. That is probably why she is doing the whole seks sells thing. The Skims photo is a great example of trying to look like a seks doll. The photo with his hands around her neck. Making it look like she is giving head when she did an unboxing. Girl is getting nasty.
Trouble is she can't ski either, or rather she is not an expert skier (best between beginner/intermediate who prefers green trails)...who remembers the Laura Mercier video of early 2020 to Courcheval

Even this video shows she never had class.....just faking it all the way

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so sorry that you were so unwell and sorry for your loss. I completely agree - I love luxury but real bravery is the every day tragedies and heartache like illness, caring for sick family members, being a single parent and getting up every morning for work…not Tamara being robbed and turning around and spending $20k per week on hails. Re her wealth, it doesn’t ad up - her ads cannot generate it and neither can YouTube. Her family have money but I don’t think it’s this type of wealth as her sister lives a simple life in Brighton. She doesn’t own property or have investments. I’ve often wondered if it’s money laundering etc.
Thank you <3. Exactly! Being a single parent etc they are the true heros not Tamara lol. It doesn’t add up at all. that bag haul with 84 luxury bags was insaaane. shes literally ROLLING in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am totally curious, what do you think she smells like?
If #gifted was a smell, that would be it. Since she reads here and can not come up with anything herself, she will probably tell you all about it in next weeks video.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Where is that Skims picture you’re referring to? Insta?

Reactions: 2
Correct me if im wrong but i think she is referring to the weight of her fillers
This, exactly this. It looks like her new fillers have not set in yet.
Where is that Skims picture you’re referring to? Insta?
It was mentioned a couple of pages ago. On her instagram it is the one with the purple dress. The fourth photo, hugging herself, face full of plastic, eyes dead, after all those other things it reminded me of an "adult" doll.

It could also be a combination of her face, eyes and Kim never made anything modest. Let's just say that the vibe was off.

Reactions: 6