Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posture?? Face?? I don't know why she would publish something Like this... She looks sad, empty and uninterested
her attempts at looking "cold" and like a "bad witch" are quite hilarious to watch. she is trying to compete where she cannot compare

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching her videos since they are sooo incredibly boring 🥱 but i find two topics that you mentioned interesting 😁🙈
First, i think she smells heavily like perfume, some sweet overwhelming one, i have a feeling that she’s one of those people who overuse perfumes making everyone around her nauseous, you know those situations when people use so much fragrance that they literally start smelling… 🤢
And the other topic, her looking “asian”, i read somewhere that the current “trend” when it comes to the facial appearance is to look ethnic, but in a certain way. African lips, asian eyes, European small nose, middle eastern high cheek bones and skin dark enough (but still not too dark though, if that makes sense) to be ambivalent about the heritage and I instantly thought of Tamara and some other influenzas looking exactly like this description. It’s really sad that some people follow trends even when it comes to the face, one of the most distinctive and unique features of our appearance, how much you have to hate yourself 😳🤯
Slightly off subject, Emily Canham does the same. How completely different does she look from the rest of her family? When I first saw her I thought one of her parents must be Asian, then her sister was shown on videos and thought they may have different fathers. I've always thought Tamara was desperately trying to change her Eastern European facial features. Now she is with her Italian bf, it is so obvious that she wants everyone to believe that she is Italian.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Slightly off subject, Emily Canham does the same. How completely different does she look from the rest of her family? When I first saw her I thought one of her parents must be Asian, then her sister was shown on videos and thought they may have different fathers. I've always thought Tamara was desperately trying to change her Eastern European facial features. Now she is with her Italian bf, it is so obvious that she wants everyone to believe that she is Italian.
Yeah, i saw lots if cases like her in insta. It is almost like a black face just not so “extreme” because it’s not about stealing features of one race only but rather combining different races characteristics into ethnically ambivalent appearance (like Kardashian clan for example, even the completely caucasian Jeners look like they are mixed race).

This earring photoshop is totally idiotic 😵💫 why for fck’s sake?! It must be some kind of mental disorder feeling you you have to fake everything or to make everything look perfect or whatever she tries to accomplish. Feeling Fremdschämen/transfer blama for her after last couple of posts 🙈🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she pout like this? She looks so arrogant and sulky, and the opposite of sultry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What’s up with her lips here? Did she fill them again or why does she look like a fish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What’s up with her lips here? Did she fill them again or why does she look like a fish
I think it is a filter. I always use her nose as a regerence. If it looks big and she looks bloated, like on the Getty images, no filter. If she looks more polished than usual, filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the reason why she acts so desperate is for her audience to see that she is luxe, rich and classy, so that that feedback will in term make her feel luxe, rich and classy. She lives off from her audience, since we know she has little to no-self esteem.

How long can she fool herself?

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed that in the latest video there is no throwing clothes on the floor?? ;););)
She seems to be reading our comments here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I think someone has already mentioned that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tamara if you’re reading this please stop messing with your face and mix with nicer more humble people. It’s obvious she’s burning out trying to keep up with the rich and luxurious. She needs to stop tanning, dissolve her fillers and get a face lift so the stretched out skin doesn’t sag. That’s a face lift not another eyebrow lift Tetka.

Reactions: 14
I think the reason why she acts so desperate is for her audience to see that she is luxe, rich and classy, so that that feedback will in term make her feel luxe, rich and classy. She lives off from her audience, since we know she has little to no-self esteem.

How long can she fool herself?
Oh don't worry ,
She is mastermind in fooling herself , doing it for ages ! ☢☢☢🤮

Reactions: 4
Boze tebe, it’s a Christmas present for BeeeBiii 😁
This is definitely "keeping bb interested" and showing my audience I can be Sophia Loren kind of sexy in her head. Major Megan Fox with MGK on the cover of GQ energy for anyone who is not in her head. Never thought I would say this, but she makes Megan an MGK look put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you noticed that in the latest video there is no throwing clothes on the floor?? ;););)
She seems to be reading our comments here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (I think someone has already mentioned that)
Yep,she definitely read mine and behaved much better😉
Also,before she started talking about the fabric of
One of the items she said “girl gotta do her research”😅 hahahah,love you Tam Tam,read my comments and you will improve dramatically

• Haha
Reactions: 12