Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this girl?
white again?

In her last IG post with weird pose in sequins she is Indian

Nasa should employ our supernatural race shapeshifter and send her to Mars to represent all human species

Long-time reader here, sharing this untasty morsel, which you might not have stumbled across …

I was shocked to see TK pop up invade Loïc Prigent’s YouTube clip yesterday:
Saint Laurent: la cascade devant la tour Eiffel avec Rosé des BLACKPINK 로제 ! .

Her affront to good manners was underscored all the more by Rosé’s sweetness and level-headedness just seconds earlier in the clip.

Skip to this section to witness the horror for yourselves: 4:35 – 4:52.

LP: [voiceover] Influencer and designer Tamara Kalinic is here, wearing a Saint Laurent tuxedo.

TK: 1 to 10: what would you give me? [tilts head to the side and bites lip, feigning coquetry]

LP: [seeming stunned by the question … or was it by Tetka’s beauty?] More.

TK: [interrupting LP] More? Yeah? I mean, you know. [running hands along lapels to draw attention to her cleavage situation]

LP: How do you feel?

TK: I feel aMAzing. Saint Laurent always makes me feel always – like – 10 out of 10. You know? It’s my best mood. [flashes a smile full of insincerity]
omg the cokehead strikes again!!! the inflated ego after snorting 1 g off Raspy's beard

what a cheap rough hoe...no manners

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Anyone else catch her looking 20 years older than her work friends peers during the Komodo MK trip?
64B3357D-76DF-4553-9E6D-D56D8AEC870A.jpeg
711FF09A-4319-499C-81C2-189231D50717.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi All, ive been following the chat for a while but in most cases i agree with what you're saying and dont feel i have anything to add. Buuut, one thing has been grinding my gears and dont think anyone commented on this yet...Why does she keep saying kilted instead of quilted when she talks about Chanel accessories?! Does she even know the difference (latest video 21:52 minutes in)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tamara in sunday's vlog: I do not want something just because it is hard to get

Tamara in monday stories: so uninspired that she uses a direct Tattle response as content 🥱

Girl, you are not a hypebeast and you would not be caught dead in those if it was not because of your boyfriend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Have you seen that most desired PAID of sneakers. I could kick her for that lazy spelling. For the Fcks sake, re-read before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi All, ive been following the chat for a while but in most cases i agree with what you're saying and dont feel i have anything to add. Buuut, one thing has been grinding my gears and dont think anyone commented on this yet...Why does she keep saying kilted instead of quilted when she talks about Chanel accessories?! Does she even know the difference (latest video 21:52 minutes in)
Omg yes! She is also trying to get herself more ‘representable’ at 4:46. She is such an illiterate! Also boss lady who is so professional forgot to check the weather in Florence before going and wore a coat in 22 degrees!
The brand just flushed their money down the toilet, I have no ideal what the name of the brand is with that horrible accent she tries to use. Seriously what is the brand again?!!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's either too lazy to get it trimmed by a tailor, or blind to see it is too big.
Or perhaps she returns the majority of her luxury hauls. Every coat she has ever shown has been her favourite but you rarely see her wear them. It's all a front to make us believe that she is rich.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Have you seen that most desired PAID of sneakers. I could kick her for that lazy spelling. For the Fcks sake, re-read before posting.
So that we know it is not an #ad. Not gifted by Dirty. Not an Nike friends and family. Not like any of her Prada and Bottega boots that she did not paid for herself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg yes! She is also trying to get herself more ‘representable’ at 4:46. She is such an illiterate! Also boss lady who is so professional forgot to check the weather in Florence before going and wore a coat in 22 degrees!
The brand just flushed their money down the toilet, I have no ideal what the name of the brand is with that horrible accent she tries to use. Seriously what is the brand again?!!?
She was with the brand?

Reactions: 1
Again no video Tamara? Really? Not that it matters cause they are boring as fc*k anyways but if this is how you work then… pfff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again no video Tamara? Really? Not that it matters cause they are boring as fc*k anyways but if this is how you work then… pfff
She’s just posted, favourite and most used handbags, obviously no lessons learned from the ‘robbery’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She was with the brand?
Yes that’s why she was gone for just a day and had that dinner where she looked like a lady of the night. I love YSL but she can’t pull it off, she just makes everything look cheap and desperate for a lay.

Reactions: 10
Yes that’s why she was gone for just a day and had that dinner where she looked like a lady of the night. I love YSL but she can’t pull it off, she just makes everything look cheap and desperate for a lay.
Evening wear = time for Tamtam's inner Morticia. Morticia wore it better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She definitely carries her weight in her face-she looks so puffy and round in the new video.

Reactions: 6
🤢🤢 my goodness gracious! How pathetic a woman can look? How desperate? Seeking for an approval like that????? That was shocking
Karen Britchick not only show and talk about fashion, she actually shows her life, her home improvements and involves her hubby. Karen's latest vlog was great, her hubby styling her, it very entertaining and funny to watch. Tamara shows nothing about her life, I've said it before, why not vlog the new flat, why is she so secretive? I didn't watch the latest vlog, it looked too boring listening to her talking tit about stuff she has no knowledge about.

• Sick
Reactions: 12