Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her videos since they are sooo incredibly boring šŸ„± but i find two topics that you mentioned interesting šŸ˜šŸ™ˆ
First, i think she smells heavily like perfume, some sweet overwhelming one, i have a feeling that sheā€™s one of those people who overuse perfumes making everyone around her nauseous, you know those situations when people use so much fragrance that they literally start smellingā€¦ šŸ¤¢
And the other topic, her looking ā€œasianā€, i read somewhere that the current ā€œtrendā€ when it comes to the facial appearance is to look ethnic, but in a certain way. African lips, asian eyes, European small nose, middle eastern high cheek bones and skin dark enough (but still not too dark though, if that makes sense) to be ambivalent about the heritage and I instantly thought of Tamara and some other influenzas looking exactly like this description. Itā€™s really sad that some people follow trends even when it comes to the face, one of the most distinctive and unique features of our appearance, how much you have to hate yourself šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I kind of think she smells like stale spit because of how it always seems sheā€™s hucking up phlegm and spit sloshing in her mouth when she talks, itā€™s so off putting šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I stopped watching her videos since they are sooo incredibly boring šŸ„± but i find two topics that you mentioned interesting šŸ˜šŸ™ˆ
First, i think she smells heavily like perfume, some sweet overwhelming one, i have a feeling that sheā€™s one of those people who overuse perfumes making everyone around her nauseous, you know those situations when people use so much fragrance that they literally start smellingā€¦ šŸ¤¢
And the other topic, her looking ā€œasianā€, i read somewhere that the current ā€œtrendā€ when it comes to the facial appearance is to look ethnic, but in a certain way. African lips, asian eyes, European small nose, middle eastern high cheek bones and skin dark enough (but still not too dark though, if that makes sense) to be ambivalent about the heritage and I instantly thought of Tamara and some other influenzas looking exactly like this description. Itā€™s really sad that some people follow trends even when it comes to the face, one of the most distinctive and unique features of our appearance, how much you have to hate yourself šŸ˜³šŸ¤Æ
Remember the ā€˜Dissolving my lip fillersā€˜ video when she said she wasnā€™t about that look anymore? Sheā€™s definitely had them reinflated again. šŸ’‹šŸ‘„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Trouble is she can't ski either, or rather she is not an expert skier (best between beginner/intermediate who prefers green trails)...who remembers the Laura Mercier video of early 2020 to Courcheval

Even this video shows she never had class.....just faking it all the way
This is GLIDING, this is not skiing, what epic lamery is this :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think it is about hating yourself. I do agree with the whole "so hip it hurts". Have you ever seen the movie Brazil? If you do not, please see it. You will know who Tamara reminds me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think it is about hating yourself. I do agree with the whole "so hip it hurts". Have you ever seen the movie Brazil? If you do not, please see it. You will know who Tamara reminds me off.
Movie from 1985? I will check it out :) You are probably right actually, itā€™s not a pure hate, it is mixed up with lots of narcissism and distorted idea of the beauty and what not, very toxic combo for sure. Just trying to understand why would anyone go so extreme with plastic surgery and fillers unless in witness protection program šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 4
Movie from 1985? I will check it out :) You are probably right actually, itā€™s not a pure hate, it is mixed up with lots of narcissism and distorted idea of the beauty and what not, very toxic combo for sure. Just trying to understand why would anyone go so extreme with plastic surgery and fillers unless in witness protection program šŸ˜Ž
I have no idea if this is just an online persona or her character. She just posted on instagram that you can never have enough MM coats and so much boxes that she can not do it in one video. To me that goes beyond being an influencer and very far into shopping addict territory. If your life is nothing more than your exterior, that is just shallow.

That is the movie. Do not let zeitgeist get to you, the movie and it's ideas are classic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Endless shopping of same items in different colors..how creative. How many coats does tetka own? Itā€™s not even normal or inspiring. I love the way she respects the new items,for instance when she slammed the sneakers and the box on the floor or just threw the new jacket on the sidešŸ¤® wow. It really means or represents nothing to her but a number. The sneaker trend on her,I had to laugh. Jordans were always meant for cool athletic girls and these idiots influencers are ruinning it completely. Tamara never ran in her life not to mention doing any sports. She wants to be cool so so badly. Itā€™s not happening. By the way, the ā€œtights materialā€ is called nylon. Educate yourself dear tetka. Another shallow vlog with 3 flights in 3 days. Flying to Paris for hair appointment only??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ughhh Balkan witch who wants to appear as an aristocracy. Failed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched Amelia Liana vlog it looks like the bookshelf are going to her new place
Do you mean she was referring to Tetka? TamTam doesnā€™t even have a second-hand bag, yet a closet. Plus, how much would it cost to ship the closet to Italy?
However if TamTam is really buying Ameliaā€˜s shroom closet - nicely played Amelia. Disclosing it up front.

Reactions: 5
HA HAha. Tetkaā€™s attempt of going kinky? And involving Dunja?! How believable... šŸ„±

PS. iā€™m sorry i cannot even picture Raspy giving her a facial. I bet his spunkends up entangled in his own beard. šŸ¤®

622A20A9-C9E8-405F-A754-750C9D1406E2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf her latest vlog. Sheā€™s so showy. Then she lies cAsUaLlY on a Hermes pillow and suddenly a Vuitton agenda appears out of nowhere, because sO mUcH wOrK. Those Hermes blankets on those chairs, everything looks so staged LOL. She can't even resist filming a fuckin saint laurent phone case. She is still not used to anything, she has to show everything, it all needs to be in the picture. Sheā€™s so needy. So bizarre

Reactions: 24
HA HAha. Tetkaā€™s attempt of going kinky? And involving Dunja?! How believable... šŸ„±

PS. iā€™m sorry i cannot even picture Raspy giving her a facial. I bet his spunkends up entangled in his own beard. šŸ¤®

View attachment 880505
Sheā€™s repulsive for mentioning this. Empty, vapid, shallow and her favourite word - vulgar. ever since Dirty weā€™ve had to additionally deal with her: talking and showing YSL condoms in her house, alluding to their sex life (šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢), listening to them call each other BeBe in their eurotrash accents and see tamara who previously said she didnā€™t like showing too much cleavage, now getting her cement boobs out any opportunity and her troll bunion feet to get dirty and his foot fetish hot under the collar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another vlog about endless mindless shopping, she looks bored and rushed, the clothes are boring as everything is the same.

Reactions: 9
Endless shopping of same items in different colors..how creative. How many coats does tetka own? Itā€™s not even normal or inspiring. I love the way she respects the new items,for instance when she slammed the sneakers and the box on the floor or just threw the new jacket on the sidešŸ¤® wow. It really means or represents nothing to her but a number. The sneaker trend on her,I had to laugh. Jordans were always meant for cool athletic girls and these idiots influencers are ruinning it completely. Tamara never ran in her life not to mention doing any sports. She wants to be cool so so badly. Itā€™s not happening. By the way, the ā€œtights materialā€ is called nylon. Educate yourself dear tetka. Another shallow vlog with 3 flights in 3 days. Flying to Paris for hair appointment only??šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ughhh Balkan witch who wants to appear as an aristocracy. Failed
She is so vapid that she is trying to make ugly footwear a character trait. Just as loving dogs, it is not. The Miu Miu were for laughs but even before that she drowned in everything with chrystals on it. If you need to know what tacky looks like, this is it. Sad to see that bb is giving her plenty of shoes, a ring but not the ring she is hoping for.

Tacky is also her jewelry style. Remember when she said that she "conveniently" had a hunch to wear all her sentimental jewelry the night of the robbery? In her last vlog she wore so much that I almost thought she was afraid of being robbed again. For a girl who loves Chanel so much, she never listens to the ā€œBefore you leave the house look in the mirror and take one thing off.ā€ This was full on Jenny from the Block.

But you were talking about sneakers. Since a couple of years the Jordans blew up. I feel that they are getting oversaturated. Resell prices are insane. Mids are flying off the shelves. Nike is cashing in on that by releasing a new colorway every two blinks of an eye. Lovers love them, people will wear them but I feel the hype is dying. And then there is Tetka. Jeremy Scott's teddybears for Adidas are not everybody's taste but if you wear something out there, know that people think it is ugly, just own why you are loving it.

She has cool shoes. If she wants to be more cool, she could go for the LV kicks. But those are not even on her radar because she only follows trends. She has to wear her shoes now because they are new and hard to get. Not because she is genuinely happy with them, but because she needs to show them off. She is putting the sneak in sneakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her stories she promotes the ugly missoma pieces and in her feed she is all of a sudden a Vashi curator! When did she ever shop Vashi pieces?!

Reactions: 3