Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were her I’d cover up the dodgy boob job rather than show it off at every opportunity. It looks like she’s trying to balance two sandbags around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long-time reader here, sharing this untasty morsel, which you might not have stumbled across …

I was shocked to see TK pop up invade Loïc Prigent’s YouTube clip yesterday:
Saint Laurent: la cascade devant la tour Eiffel avec Rosé des BLACKPINK 로제 ! .

Her affront to good manners was underscored all the more by Rosé’s sweetness and level-headedness just seconds earlier in the clip.

Skip to this section to witness the horror for yourselves: 4:35 – 4:52.

LP: [voiceover] Influencer and designer Tamara Kalinic is here, wearing a Saint Laurent tuxedo.

TK: 1 to 10: what would you give me? [tilts head to the side and bites lip, feigning coquetry]

LP: [seeming stunned by the question … or was it by Tetka’s beauty?] More.

TK: [interrupting LP] More? Yeah? I mean, you know. [running hands along lapels to draw attention to her cleavage situation]

LP: How do you feel?

TK: I feel aMAzing. Saint Laurent always makes me feel always – like – 10 out of 10. You know? It’s my best mood. [flashes a smile full of insincerity]
Designer? Love Loic but designer of what pray tell? Not the now residing in a landfill site near you oh so shady pop specs 🤓😎🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Karen is truly amazing and oozes personality and style. My favourite is when she is truly excited about a purchase she has made and seems to jump for joy. At first I thought she was playing up to the camera, but I see now that she is truly genuine....it came through in a video she did with highlowluxxe and when she got her hermes bags

Karen has been an influencer or perhaps as long as Tamara. Her appreciation for fashion has been an ongoing thing. I agree with all that you said about Tamara....she has no joy in what she doing and definitely is bored AF. Even Patricia Bright took the River island ad and tried to make it interesting with the goal of teaching her viewers to pick jeans from themselves. I mean the woman went into detail and really was good about some the most hideous designs I've ever seen. Tamara is a pigeon following the crowd on a loop.

I love your pigeons 😂 And I love Karen's enthousiasm. She tells you what she wants and shows you that you can buy (and mix) high end, low end, vintage and second hand. Tamara makes everything about money and that makes her look shallow. Like she wanted to be an influencer for herself and not give any thought to what she can give to her audience.

Times have changed and everybody with a phone can upload something. There are ten year olds who give a crap and upload something substancial. Tamara might have been lucky to be one of the first but there is no growth. The only thing that is growing is the amount of stuff, not her or her channel. Part of me would be fine with that. If she just named it an unboxing channel, like many other girls out there. But then she talks about education, working on yourself, reading books and reflecting none of those things.

The last time I saw her being exited was in Paris. She did a quick hometour and told her some plantlike decoration was there because it was believed to bring money. The way she said "money" was even more exciting than any of her latest unboxing. Like when she bought her first second hand constance bag years ago.

Nothing wrong with cashing in on being vapid, but just stop pretending that you are not. Then she mentions how much she loves fashion and we get a quick talk trough. Not mentioning that her get ready with me is a Dyson ad. Not filming at big events. By now I have no idea what her channel is about. I do not know what she wants. It is quite clear that she is missing some kind of direction and I suppose she is trying to get that back by overly compensating that to the outside world.

She wants to ooze luxe but looks like new money. She does not like IYKYK but vapid, a girl with no substance, a habit, a shopping habit and somebody's +1 instead of the girl who’s name is on the invite because you want her to be there. Like Caro on holiday with her family. Like Brian at Paris' wedding. Like Xenia with people on the beach. She gives us a girl, sitting in an apartment, showing nameless and faceless people on the internet that she can remember what she ordered because she ran out of content.

I am here for it because it gets my heart rate up while working out and I am not saying that everybody has to make a difference in the world, but stop talking about substance and giving us airhead without value for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Long-time reader here, sharing this untasty morsel, which you might not have stumbled across …

I was shocked to see TK pop up invade Loïc Prigent’s YouTube clip yesterday:
Saint Laurent: la cascade devant la tour Eiffel avec Rosé des BLACKPINK 로제 ! .

Her affront to good manners was underscored all the more by Rosé’s sweetness and level-headedness just seconds earlier in the clip.

Skip to this section to witness the horror for yourselves: 4:35 – 4:52.

LP: [voiceover] Influencer and designer Tamara Kalinic is here, wearing a Saint Laurent tuxedo.

TK: 1 to 10: what would you give me? [tilts head to the side and bites lip, feigning coquetry]

LP: [seeming stunned by the question … or was it by Tetka’s beauty?] More.

TK: [interrupting LP] More? Yeah? I mean, you know. [running hands along lapels to draw attention to her cleavage situation]

LP: How do you feel?

TK: I feel aMAzing. Saint Laurent always makes me feel always – like – 10 out of 10. You know? It’s my best mood. [flashes a smile full of insincerity]
🤢🤢 my goodness gracious! How pathetic a woman can look? How desperate? Seeking for an approval like that????? That was shocking

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Another extremely boring vlog but… But I do LOVE her Celine coat (and that’s rare haha)

Reactions: 9
Her comment in the new vlog how the new chanel ready to wear is basic and how Karl wouldn't be proud of it... Like she knows anything about him... She would literally wear anything with a double c logo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her comment in the new vlog how the new chanel ready to wear is basic and how Karl wouldn't be proud of it... Like she knows anything about him... She would literally wear anything with a double c logo
She’s probably butt hurt that Chanel don’t want Taaammmmaaaaraaa in their ‘family’.
Also when Kim K was robbed this is what Karl said “ if you are that famous and you put all your jewelry on the net, you go to hotels where nobody can come near to the room. You cannot display your wealth and then be surprised that some people want to share it with you."

So basically if you flash your wealth all over Social Media people will want what you have. Be humble, pretty sure Miss T doesn’t have that word in her multilingual vocabulary

And seriously if she fishes for compliments in the comments once more I’m starting a go fund me to buy her a T-shirt that says Tell Me I’m Pretty

• Heart
I love these things here..... what are they called? You mean the huge ass logo on the side of your glasses? Even her audience participation questions are uninspired.

I do love the Chanel jacket. It looked good on her. The whole white bags are hard to get and her not wanting something just because it is hard to get I do not believe. Never forget "last one in Jurop" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Omg in that video she looks so rough and hard faced and botched her implant looks sad and stretched over her thin bony chest)!! Her teeth look horsey and gummy and her lip look thin l. the outfit looks like it’s from Zara paired with her awful hunched posture, she looks like an imposter there and so forgettable

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can someone explain the deal with her apartment in Italy? Why is it not ready yet? Have they bought it and are renovating? Will she be living with her bf or are they getting separate places?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg in that video she looks so rough and hard faced and botched her implant looks sad and stretched over her thin bony chest)!! Her teeth look horsey and gummy and her lip look thin l. the outfit looks like it’s from Zara paired with her awful hunched posture, she looks like an imposter there and so forgettable
TRUTTOBESED ,.
She's genuinely ugly girl , with botchiness that makes her ever uglier !
She has never been epitome of beauty ☢☢

Can someone explain the deal with her apartment in Italy? Why is it not ready yet? Have they bought it and are renovating? Will she be living with her bf or are they getting separate places?
God only knows
She's completely lost in her lies .
She should make a journal of her lies so she doesn't lie with her lies , you know 🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So many questions, so little answers 😂 I think Tetka has the same questions as well 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watching KarenBritChick's Paris/London vlog, she is killing it, rocking thrifted/designer/preloved and oversized and making it look effortlessly chic, Miss T take note.
Exactly what I thought when I watched Karen`s video!!!! Her video is the most entertaining video I have recently seen, so diverse with a lot of interesting things and places she visited both in London and Paris. Our Tam Tam boring to the point of pain.

Reactions: 7
Something between this
why-is-no-one-ready.jpg

And this
d8a6c15da378a6bb6e4e62278dc6b65a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a feeling that the flat in Italy has been renovated by the owner.
they clearly aren't involved, so it must be it, and she's trying to make it look like it is something fancy.

• Haha
  • Sick
That coat is so big on her. And nor flatreing at all. The sleeves are too long, like she's wearing her sister's hand me downs.

Reactions: 5
She's either too lazy to get it trimmed by a tailor, or blind to see it is too big.

Reactions: 3
Exactly what I thought when I watched Karen`s video!!!! Her video is the most entertaining video I have recently seen, so diverse with a lot of interesting things and places she visited both in London and Paris. Our Tam Tam boring to the point of pain.
Karen showed more of Paris in one vlog than Tamara living there for a year. Enough said.