Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys know what does he do, something like vip crm i suppose? If so, they actually can earn decent money, but definitely not “I’m buying a Hermes bag for my gf” kind of money. This couple reminds me a bit of those people who eat bread and butter at home, just to have enough for the newest iphone or new pair of shoes or whatever else that they consider fancy/prestigious, to show off and prove that they have money 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Found this… 😝
is that sienna miller and a dirty salesman raspy hahahha

Tamara first time on YT without filter, go watch the sweaty potato dumpling head :D I just wanted to blot her with some Charlotte Tilbury
and what is going on with her lips, her upper lip is hanging over teeth looks worse than khloe kardashian

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Today's vlog was sooo sooooooooooo boooooooooring. Sounds like everyday mantra - bottega chanel hermes moooore bottega chanel hermes.
And the way she speaks with so much affectation. Girl, chill. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Today's vlog was sooo sooooooooooo boooooooooring. Sounds like everyday mantra - bottega chanel hermes moooore bottega chanel hermes.
And the way she speaks with so much affectation. Girl, chill. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Whilst she is talking tit and acting like a teenage influencer just starting out and also unpacking and sorting the boxes for the new apartment, it would appear that her aging partner is out enjoying himself with a pretty blonde. Doesn't look like work to me. I hope you saw those photos Tamara as I'm certain that you will be jealous as duck. Plus he doesn't object to his face being photographed when he is with another woman, it's just you he doesn't want to be seen with. Could this be the beginning of the end? I think so. Enjoy the flight back to London and the 2 hour drive to Peacehaven and to your sister's attic in the near future.

Reactions: 13
Whilst she is talking tit and acting like a teenage influencer just starting out and also unpacking and sorting the boxes for the new apartment, it would appear that her aging partner is out enjoying himself with a pretty blonde. Doesn't look like work to me. I hope you saw those photos Tamara as I'm certain that you will be jealous as duck. Plus he doesn't object to his face being photographed when he is with another woman, it's just you he doesn't want to be seen with. Could this be the beginning of the end? I think so. Enjoy the flight back to London and the 2 hour drive to Peacehaven and to your sister's attic in the near future.
it's 3 years old photo, but he is still wearing the same shoes omg :poop: :sick:

is this tamara? :

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bottega shoes😂😂😂 Back in the early 90’s my grandma had a green phone that looked similar to those. When T. took them out, I wasn’t sure if she was going to put them on her feet or phone someone.

is that sienna miller and a dirty salesman raspy hahahha

Tamara first time on YT without filter, go watch the sweaty potato dumpling head :D I just wanted to blot her with some Charlotte Tilbury
and what is going on with her lips, her upper lip is hanging over teeth looks worse than khloe kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I read a comparison between Tamara and Xenia, I want to jump out the window!
I do not remove reason in the criticisms of Tamara but please…. the blonde with the utter silly laugh and childish speech? Does anyone think that her fame is not a bluff either? I can't with her, less than with Tamara.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Every time I read a comparison between Tamara and Xenia, I want to jump out the window!
I do not remove reason in the criticisms of Tamara but please…. the blonde with the utter silly laugh and childish speech? Does anyone think that her fame is not a bluff either? I can't with her, less than with Tamara.

Xenia acts like a child and that's it, behind that, she's an entrepreneur. Tamara acts like... an overspending brat, don't know how to call that, and I doubt if there's anything behind that.

Small detail - Tamara usually buys her gifts at Hermes etc (building relationship with a brand), expensive yet easy, boring gifts.
Xenia made such thought out gift for her, girl used her brain and delivered great gift to the amejzing Tamara.

Reactions: 14
Her act may be annoying, but she has a fashion company flourishing with more than one season of sold-out pieces, she is a winner of forbes 30 under 30 and she seems to be adored by many brands without using boyfriend's connections. Oh she owns her own home in at least one place... TK spends and spends and spends and spends on the same stuff each and every time .....has no home and certainly loves to play make-believe ...never once lived in London. At least Xenia can be truly something to admire.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
our amazing human rights activist tamara is going on a trip to Qatar. the empathetic queen strikes again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Xenia acts like a child and that's it, behind that, she's an entrepreneur. Tamara acts like... an overspending brat, don't know how to call that, and I doubt if there's anything behind that.

Small detail - Tamara usually buys her gifts at Hermes etc (building relationship with a brand), expensive yet easy, boring gifts.
Xenia made such thought out gift for her, girl used her brain and delivered great gift to the amejzing Tamara.
It's insecurity & unhappiness that's behind her overspending ....
I caught myself in those acts when I lost my mother , I was just spending , and spending and giving serious amounts of money away and stayed unhappy , than I just stopped it all abruptly and was a bit more serene and " happy"..
It's not " business - related " as she determined it , it's pure , genuine dejection & unhappiness ,👿
( My reasons can't even compare to her idiotic ones ) ☢☢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Saw her video, she is high on something - Clapping her hands 100 times, crazy eye movement 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Cannot stand her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's insecurity & unhappiness that's behind her overspending ....
I caught myself in those acts when I lost my mother , I was just spending , and spending and giving serious amounts of money away and stayed unhappy , than I just stopped it all abruptly and was a bit more serene and " happy"..
It's not " business - related " as she determined it , it's pure , genuine dejection & unhappiness ,👿
( My reasons can't even compare to her idiotic ones ) ☢☢

Yes, it is obvious and I can understand that. I lost my father 6 months ago, and I caught myself building a fall/winter wardrobe... All the cozy stuff. Then realized I just wanted things to be normal again, and since school days, fall was identified as new beginning - in this case new old.
So, yes... I can see that.

And I'm really sorry for your loss, that must be... I have no words.

• Heart
  • Sad
HAHHAHAHHA BINGO!

edit: I like fluffy Chanel boots btw, but I TINK she cannot pull them off.

Reactions: 4