Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because we talked about this before, just wanted to show a pic of the blue birkin from the video. You can clearly see that that is not a few month old bag, especially when you compare it to the other Hermes bag in the side. It has lost its shape. It goes to show how some of her bags are indeed second hand IMO, not saying all of them tho. It would definetely explain how she has both gut so many in the past year.
I just wanted to add this, why are the expensive bags shoved in a small and cramped cupboard? Go to IKEA and buy a Billy bookcase and display the bags properly or put them in their boxes. Tamara got so traumatized from being robbed two times, to the point of her going on a shopping spree and she still can't be bothered to look after her stuff. If all of the bags are real (used Hermés bags can go for 2-3 x of the sales price) we are looking at a cupboard that houses the same amount of money as a deposit for an apartment in a big city or even a capital city in Europe.

Tsk, tsk this is why will always be a wannabe luxe influencer, Tamara.

Reactions: 8
Feminine clothes and bright colors suit her the best. 🌺

15543253534_108c4f4cab_o.jpg
LOL who is the audience??? 1970 cross 2001 aliexpress in mexico city ...this is tragic on so many levels and no modern influencer should ever have had this phase!

This looks like snippet from those bizarre DIY Facebook videos where you can cut your flip flop and wear it as a dress, or cut a top and wear it as a wedding gown

to comment on her latest video, it literally gave me the anxiety, her life is such a mess, she is so lost, that idiot boyfriend is controlling and she just went to Milan and rented some pathetic place with gross plywood kea furniture to be near him.. he is living his life and mentions how he could be fine to live in hotels until Jan, but it's fine coz she had to move her boxes somewhere...whaaat???

this video gave me the ick, he will ruin her, she must be falling apart with life in shambles, but no, she is still projecting and being convinced that her storyline of living between milan, paris, london, usa, mars, pluton antartica is soooo INSEJNN you guiiis

this is sad, very sad and it's not funny anymore...she needs therapy help and stability...she has developed erratic uncontrolled movements, her eyes are wide open and her stare is scary...something is not ok there...she needs help

Did anyone notice when she said "my bedroom", then corrected herself and said "our bedroom"?
I think they may not even have the same bedroom. They are looking odd as a couple!
they are not even living together, I am saying this from her first move, it's her place she is renting it, he crashes here and there as he lives on his company's expenses and out of the hotels

ofc she had it out in the first attempt of a lie...

Isn't it weird to say 'my boyfriend' every time she talks about him? It sounds so awkward, I used to do that in my high school. She's a grown up woman, yet she behaves like a teenager. That's the first thing that comes to my mind which makes me doubt their relationship.
it is a sign of deeply deeply insecure person who is trying to get the validation from the fact she has a boyfriend, she hangs on that for her dear life, as I think deep down she is erratically frustrated and unhappy as all her peers are married in normal relationships having a home, and she desperately wants this for 10 years now, but now trying to project she cannot care less as her granpa dirty doesn't give a duck

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
LOL who is the audience??? 1970 cross 2001 aliexpress in mexico city ...this is tragic on so many levels and no modern influencer should ever have had this phase!

This looks like snippet from those bizarre DIY Facebook videos where you can cut your flip flop and wear it as a dress, or cut a top and wear it as a wedding gown

to comment on her latest video, it literally gave me the anxiety, her life is such a mess, she is so lost, that idiot boyfriend is controlling and she just went to Milan and rented some pathetic place with gross plywood kea furniture to be near him.. he is living his life and mentions how he could be fine to live in hotels until Jan, but it's fine coz she had to move her boxes somewhere...whaaat???

this video gave me the ick, he will ruin her, she must be falling apart with life in shambles, but no, she is still projecting and being convinced that her storyline of living between milan, paris, london, usa, mars, pluton antartica is soooo INSEJNN you guiiis

this is sad, very sad and it's not funny anymore...she needs therapy help and stability...she has developed erratic uncontrolled movements, her eyes are wide open and her stare is scary...something is not ok there...she needs help

they are not even living together, I am saying this from her first move, it's her place she is renting it, he crashes here and there as he lives on his company's expenses and out of the hotels

it is a sign of deeply deeply insecure person who is trying to get the validation from the fact she has a boyfriend, she hangs on that for her dear life, as I think deep down she is erratically frustrated and unhappy as all her peers are married in normal relationships having a home, and she desperately wants this for 10 years now, but now trying to project she cannot care less as her granpa dirty doesn't give a duck
Great observation just one thing, i do not see her as a victime alone, she knows that she is and will be able to exploit his connections which she has done already and some people started to tale her more seriously since she has a BF from the industry (meaning he used to smoke with them in his hey days) so they use each other and that is what they get

Reactions: 9
Feminine clothes and bright colors suit her the best. 🌺

15543253534_108c4f4cab_o.jpg
I do not care about this outfit and I do not care how disheveled she looks in her last vlog. Nobody looks at it best in the middle of a move. Most people wil not post that for the world to see. After an in dept interview with a ten year old this might not be the content we want, but it is the content we get.

I just hope that after she is done with traveling and temporary places she can find herself again. This glowing from within look is so nice. I still miss it.

Reactions: 11
Great observation just one thing, i do not see her as a victime alone, she knows that she is and will be able to exploit his connections which she has done already and some people started to tale her more seriously since she has a BF from the industry (meaning he used to smoke with them in his hey days) so they use each other and that is what they get
I know, I am ruthless and empathetic at the same time, can't help it when seeing a lost soul, but then again get enraged with the deceiving lies these influencers are serving, they are all the same, lazy fake opportunists, who I am sure suffer from anxiety and depression once the lights are off...

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Freaking best analysis of seljanka Tam ever,had to comment back😂 the my bedroom thing caught my attention right away and the way she corrected herself was so fake and she obviously lied. I feel like he is the type of dude who likes his privacy and independence,typical hypster..She is definitely a hot mess,living like this at the age of 32 is absolutely ridiculous,in rentals with moving 📦🤮

• Haha
Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 00.02.35.png

Best comment under her cartier 50 k bracelet about her idiot supporters, and Tamara responding to it from her fake account, you can't miss her illiterate writing style and grammar errors - for sure only one in Juroppp hahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 822435
Best comment under her cartier 50 k bracelet about her idiot supporters, and Tamara responding to it from her fake account, you can't miss her illiterate writing style and grammar errors - for sure only one in Juroppp hahah
How come are these negative comments mostly at the bottom of the comment section? Does she move them herself (or this happens if she deletes a comment and then returns it). It doesn't seem to be related to number of likes, replies and time of posting. I really hope it is not some automatic youtube influencer crap protection system

Reactions: 6
It seems to be
How come are these negative comments mostly at the bottom of the comment section? Does she move them herself (or this happens if she deletes a comment and then returns it). It doesn't seem to be related to number of likes, replies and time of posting. I really hope it is not some automatic youtube influencer crap protection system
Yt algorithm bc this happens under all videos no idea how thw system analyses it and put it almost always at the end

Reactions: 5
Just watched her latest Vlog. My God, she really does think she is something. Talking about living between Milan, London and Paris and looking for homes here. Why not just stay in a hotels.....so pretentious

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It's so obvious that she's absolutely clueless about their plans, he makes all the decisions and planning.
she's just tagging along with his lifestyle. It all comes down to one truth-she doesn't know how to live her life as an adult, independently.
This is like living in her sister's attic all over again-you depend on someone else for the majority of your life's aspects.
Her vlogs make me sad, drained, and bored to death.
I guess that I'm watching(at this point) only so that we can discuss it on this forum gaaaajz :coffee:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched her latest Vlog. My God, she really does think she is something. Talking about living between Milan, London and Paris and looking for homes here. Why not just stay in a hotels.....so pretentious
She probably will rent or stay in hotels because to buy in London and Paris you would need serious wealth which neither of them have. Also what's all this talk about architects preparing for their Milan home? She makes it sound like they have their own private architect when the reality is that it's probably just the landlord who has hired a builder to get the apartment liveable before they move in. Architect, my arse, you sad demented witch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her current IG stories are obnoxious and come across sponsored or affiliated content posting 10 stories about off white - the off white cafe, off white shops, off white PR dinner - BORING. all because her connection with Dirty. She is not an off white girl, it feels phoney and forced. There’s always a stench of self congratulatory /self importance about her alway , it’s off putting

also she’s back in Paris now - her carbon footprint must be terrible. She jetsets as if she’s some alist talent or politician who is needed around the globe. It’s embarrassing the way she presents her fake, vapid lifestyle

her outfits now are also just always ugly and unstylish. Who is she inspiring ?! You can’t just add a bottega bag and then call it fashion

and she really looks like dirtys twin in the second photo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Her current IG stories are obnoxious and come across sponsored or affiliated content posting 10 stories about off white - the off white cafe, off white shops, off white PR dinner - BORING. all because her connection with Dirty. She is not an off white girl, it feels phoney and forced. There’s always a stench of self congratulatory /self importance about her alway , it’s off putting

also she’s back in Paris now - her carbon footprint must be terrible. She jetsets as if she’s some alist talent or politician who is needed around the globe. It’s embarrassing the way she presents her fake, vapid lifestyle

her outfits now are also just always ugly and unstylish. Who is she inspiring ?! You can’t just add a bottega bag and then call it fashion

and she really looks like dirtys twin in the second photo
It all comes back to she has lost any trace of personal style, authenticity, uniqueness. She just morphs herself to fit whoever/whatever she is surrounded by
One trend to another and consume, consume, consume, show off show off show off

Why on Earth would she post that photo of her in that ill fitting jacket on the balcony, it’s not even a flattering angle of her face. She is trying so hard to be edgy it’s kind of tragic at this point 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14