Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boots for summer, low top trainers/sneakers for fall/autumn.
Make it make sense Mr. influenza wannabe! :LOL:
Maybe the boots are getting cleaned by a weekly basis with all the shoes that Tamara so generously allows the cleaning lady to touch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both of them are trying too hard to be cool, but in reality they are extremely narcissistic and snobbish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
These photos 😂😂😂 whose face is she stealing this time? the nose facetune to make it more ski slope, the edited jawline - she’s edited all lines like her under eyes and smile nasal line and has rounded her cheeks too much. How can people do this and then show their face knowing they’re lying so much!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Both of them are trying too hard to be cool, but in reality they are extremely narcissistic and snobbish.
I see she’s on Insta modelling I guess a gifted Fendi Skims collab outfit and bulldog chewing a wasp face filter 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the boots are getting cleaned by a weekly basis with all the shoes that Tamara so generously allows the cleaning lady to touch
you mean on weekly level hahahh

he borrowed these from Tamara after gifting them to her, I bet they wear same shoe size as well

he looks cringey here trying too hard

These photos 😂😂😂 whose face is she stealing this time? the nose facetune to make it more ski slope, the edited jawline - she’s edited all lines like her under eyes and smile nasal line and has rounded her cheeks too much. How can people do this and then show their face knowing they’re lying so much!
where is the left half of the face? she literally looks like fillipo testa dirty YSL boot :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Because she is psychopath & impostor ☢☢

Reactions: 3
Tamara’s new vlog: Getting ready with me & deciding what to wear today 🤔😶

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so true - her content on IG, YT and TikTok is solely focused around bragging and showing off luxury items or holidays, there’s zero fashion based or knowledge sharing substance to the stuff she puts out. She is relying or sees herself as a big personality like a celebrity and expects that to speak for herself but she is not this, she is a nobody in the grand scheme and her personality from what we have seen is neither pleasant or engaging. If we wanted to see someone with too much money and without taste wearing designer clothes, we could just watch real housewives. Her styling skills always manage to make items that could look covetable on others cheap and undesirable and badly put together
TamTam & her darling are glorified sales assistants...her YT channel is glorified version of shopping channel/QVC or whatever equivalent you have for it in your own country. You know that tv sales lady/gentleman constantly being chipper about the next best thing...and everything is fabulous...5 different facial creams from 5 different companies are just all equally miraculous...and you must have it! TamTam is not about fashion...style...design or anything. She is just pushing products she needs to advertise/sell. That is why she is having frequent/ridiculously large & repetitive “hauls” from which one learns absolutely nothing...except what the product looks like & who makes/sells it...and why you should get it. So her unboxings are just ordinary sales product presentations. That’s why she treats these items so horribly...that’s why she sits on a crumpled designer dress that she’s meant to wear to Cannes festival. That’s why she doesn’t insure her ‘precious” items. This is not her passion, she’s not inspired by these items (as can be seen by her lack of creativity or originality...or just her professional sloppiness her typos on ‘exclusive’ event posts etc.) ...she doesn’t live&breathe fashion....she’s just fancily dressed up sales assistant...and might as well be selling cars instead of shoes&clothes etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20211027-103515_Instagram.jpg

So is Tammmarrrraaaaa flying private now or did she beg the pilot for a piccie? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
can everything be more inseeeejn?????!!!!

today I realized how uneducated this woman actually is,
she lived in UK but her vocabulary is so limited it hurts as is her grammar
from her vlogs I always learn how she is packing her suitcases and that she arrived and is busy
she has a chance to actually speak to her audience and sell every bit of every show, product, presentation she gets/attends even just knows of
but she is in lazy lazy lazy and I say it again LAZY AF
she has a new collab in the making but she doesn't bother to learn what the creams do, or how to simplify it for her audience because you knooow the pharmacist inside her you knowww she lovez the science know speaks in condescending terms and it just shows that she doesn't have a freaking clue about anything
the same goes for the low quality clips from some events where all we learn is that she arrived andit is insane
she could slip the exact name of the sade of her lipsic in without disclosing it as an add but she just doesn't bother to learn beforehand
she thinks she is soo good that she can wing it but the brands will soon cough up with the low quality uneducated uninspired and uncreative continent that not even her homeless rasta couldn't help her

I really believe that she thinks that she is the (sh)IT, that it is enough to provide the viewer with her crap and poor lifestyle vlogs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
can everything be more inseeeejn?????!!!!

today I realized how uneducated this woman actually is,
she lived in UK but her vocabulary is so limited it hurts as is her grammar
from her vlogs I always learn how she is packing her suitcases and that she arrived and is busy
she has a chance to actually speak to her audience and sell every bit of every show, product, presentation she gets/attends even just knows of
but she is in lazy lazy lazy and I say it again LAZY AF
she has a new collab in the making but she doesn't bother to learn what the creams do, or how to simplify it for her audience because you knooow the pharmacist inside her you knowww she lovez the science know speaks in condescending terms and it just shows that she doesn't have a freaking clue about anything
the same goes for the low quality clips from some events where all we learn is that she arrived andit is insane
she could slip the exact name of the sade of her lipsic in without disclosing it as an add but she just doesn't bother to learn beforehand
she thinks she is soo good that she can wing it but the brands will soon cough up with the low quality uneducated uninspired and uncreative continent that not even her homeless rasta couldn't help her

I really believe that she thinks that she is the (sh)IT, that it is enough to provide the viewer with her crap and poor lifestyle vlogs

All of the above agree 100 percent and have we noticed skinny jeans beardy man keeps undermining her and cutting her off. Wanting a tv, who has a tv, oh yes I never watch the tv even though she used to say in her videos she was planning on finishing the latest series she was watching on her tv in her Paris Airbnb/flat/penthousetothestars. Speak Italian, show how much I’m educating you about eating pasta, cappuccinos after midday yada yada!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
All of the above agree 100 percent and have we noticed skinny jeans beardy man keeps undermining her and cutting her off. Wanting a tv, who has a tv, oh yes I never watch the tv even though she used to say in her videos she was planning on finishing the latest series she was watching on her tv in her Paris Airbnb/flat/penthousetothestars. Speak Italian, show how much I’m educating you about eating pasta, cappuccinos after midday yada yada!
the funniest part is the "we are waiting for our friends to arrive so I can get my coffee", but the plane and service doesn't appear to start until the "friends" arrive. hahahahhahaha....that's called waiting for the boss to appear. So so sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Have you noticed on her IG, Dr. Vranjes Firenze Ad - She wrote @drvranjesgirenze 2 hrs ago ahahahah and I'm clicking and clicking the @ and it took me, well... nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9