Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 820610Because we talked about this before, just wanted to show a pic of the blue birkin from the video. You can clearly see that that is not a few month old bag, especially when you compare it to the other Hermes bag in the side. It has lost its shape. It goes to show how some of her bags are indeed second hand IMO, not saying all of them tho. It would definetely explain how she has both gut so many in the past year.
It could be the case. It could also be a matter of leather choice.

Reactions: 7
1. What is happening to her at 2:05? Like a mini sezier from all those surgeries
2. She is constantly sticking her fingers in her ears. Yuck
3. She thinks she is the only one with a job, who works ‘alot’ (i.e. writes 14 things in her diary) and has to move/unbox. Like the rest of the world doesn’t work
4. She is convincing herself constantly this is temporary, she hates her life !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 819887

They will stay here for '3 months' as they fix their "home home". 21 boxes of gifted tit, and cramped into a 2bathroom apartment. Get off Tamara.
What she needs in a home is long showers and makeovers? No wonder this girl has no friends and can hop from air b&b to hotel if it is only the outside that matters.

• Haha
  • Sick
721449E2-3260-4586-A958-330DB749065F.jpeg
What is this next to her lips?

Also why is she making coffee in microwave?🤢 just put a pot with water on the stove and wait till it boils like wtf

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 819398

She looks soo good in this outfit that’s her real style! I miss Tam from 2016
There is something I came to realize, the slavic and balcan countries have different aesthetic, this also goes for italy; also the body type of the women is really feminin, the cultural expectations and women's perception of themselves migh change in recent like 20 years but there is a still srong traditional view on femininity (nothing wrong with that)
On the contrary the scandy countries, germany and even france and especially france the view is different,
Scandy and germany - strong independent self reliant woman quite masculiny in features and in dressing

France - ppl expect parisian but what trendy parisian is not what movie presents you as chic, and trendy is the different one, the one with secrets ... I could go on so more like jane birkin than audrey
Tamtam was immersed into paris style and she got lost in it,
It stemps from culture itself, especially if you are born in it, if you are not you need to graduate from it first i order to push the limits forward (not sure if this makes sense to you) meaning if you were born in capital lets say paris/london you get certain education, certain behaviours, expectations you observe it on the daily basis, amongs your vlassmates there are these trendsetters, the skinny ones with rich parents (we all know them) and tamtam was maybe one of them but in Serbia where what is IN would be considered voulgar in paris, lets say showing off your wealth, logos everywhete etc... therefore tamtam doesnt know qhat to wear where she belongs what is the trend ...
She has a weirdo stylist BF but he has his own cultural background and view of the world, tamtam doesnt have androgenous "paris" body type, she is feminine and she shines best as such, she would ve great in YSL, chanel and not gucci/hermes ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
GIRL IS LAZY ENOUGH TO HEAT UP THE WATER IN THE MICROWAVE!
I JUST CAN'T.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
tamtam doesnt have androgenous "paris" body type, she is feminine and she shines best as such
Feminine clothes and bright colors suit her the best. 🌺

15543253534_108c4f4cab_o.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 820937What is this next to her lips?

Also why is she making coffee in microwave?🤢 just put a pot with water on the stove and wait till it boils like wtf
Looks like migrated filler combined with thickened skin from acne or something - also look at her hair! It’s so unkempt and messy, she looks lazy and ungroomed, I’m shocked she appears on camera for YouTube vlog sessions looking so unpolished when her whole brand is about look luxe etc

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice when she said "my bedroom", then corrected herself and said "our bedroom"?
I think they may not even have the same bedroom. They are looking odd as a couple!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

She could make a trend out of it, she would be the one sought after for anything editorial (bold colours and patterns), sunny, cheerful ( what ppl need always and now especially), beach related
And even hermes with all the colorful bags would be happy to show it off (i forgot dior, very feminin brand, currently on trend or at least they are trying)

Instrad she is trying the murky style which she doesnt have a body for nor she understands, it is not even her personality (which a wain one lets be honest here, not like lost intellectual meets philosopher = sexi clothes in the library type of wibe... which many parisians try to achieve

Reactions: 6

I know what you mean but this look is not chic and flattering. Looks very dated.

There is something I came to realize, the slavic and balcan countries have different aesthetic, this also goes for italy; also the body type of the women is really feminin, the cultural expectations and women's perception of themselves migh change in recent like 20 years but there is a still srong traditional view on femininity (nothing wrong with that)
On the contrary the scandy countries, germany and even france and especially france the view is different,
Scandy and germany - strong independent self reliant woman quite masculiny in features and in dressing

France - ppl expect parisian but what trendy parisian is not what movie presents you as chic, and trendy is the different one, the one with secrets ... I could go on so more like jane birkin than audrey
Tamtam was immersed into paris style and she got lost in it,
It stemps from culture itself, especially if you are born in it, if you are not you need to graduate from it first i order to push the limits forward (not sure if this makes sense to you) meaning if you were born in capital lets say paris/london you get certain education, certain behaviours, expectations you observe it on the daily basis, amongs your vlassmates there are these trendsetters, the skinny ones with rich parents (we all know them) and tamtam was maybe one of them but in Serbia where what is IN would be considered voulgar in paris, lets say showing off your wealth, logos everywhete etc... therefore tamtam doesnt know qhat to wear where she belongs what is the trend ...
She has a weirdo stylist BF but he has his own cultural background and view of the world, tamtam doesnt have androgenous "paris" body type, she is feminine and she shines best as such, she would ve great in YSL, chanel and not gucci/hermes ...
That makes a lot of sense. The scandy countries have more effortless and minimalist style and others like Italy have more individualistic one. Unfortunately Tamtam is a lost case and doesn’t know what she represents. She is moving where the wind blows and isn’t bringing anything to the table. She looks exhausted and boring, and tries too hard to look like a supermodel - Tam leave that job to the pros. You are making a fool of yourself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That girly look was dated at the time of posting though. With the rise of all of the young influencers Tamara just looks like a veteran blogger- not through content but through age alone. Like those mums that starting blogging at around the same time with usernames with words like “funky” or “kool”

Reactions: 9
jesus did she just posted 35 min video with a child???!!! And sorry to mention but that poor kid is definition of super lame and boring kid, not easy to look at either and honestly to watch this more than 1 minute is INSEIIIN, plus she filtered the poor kid LOL

tamara is this content?? woow

also what on earth is happening with lumpy lips
I was just coming on to comment on the video with her nephew. This is going to be harsh, but that child is a liar just like his tetka. That’s really bad considering the kid is under 10. Already telling tall tales? That’s going to be problematic. 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn't it weird to say 'my boyfriend' every time she talks about him? It sounds so awkward, I used to do that in my high school. She's a grown up woman, yet she behaves like a teenager. That's the first thing that comes to my mind which makes me doubt their relationship.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
omg I am only 4 minutes in and Tamara girlllll let me tell you something a woman to woman: GIRL RUN!!!! I feel sorry for her, she is following his condescending dirty ass like a lost puppy wow
Run where? She ran to this guy on a desperate measure to run away from Pacehaven ('London' according to Tamara).
Why feel sorry for her? She knows what she is doing. Is obvious she doesn't care whats wrong or right as far as she gets $$$, luxury items, get into a PR list and go to Instagrammable places.

• Heart
  • Sad
I love it how people still really push her to show Dirty on camera. She's ashamed that all her 'friends' have good looking and financially stable partners, while hers is a 40 year old Italian who doesn't even shower I think.

They nail the stinky dirty aesthetic quite well. No wonder she is slowly losing her career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All jokes aside she looks terrible in the new video, her face looks swollen and moon faced, skin texture and firmness is really bad and her hair is frizzy and looks unbrushed. She looks manly and like she’s by aged 10 years since the last time I watched a vlog?! Everything about her appearance and personality feels low energy and lazy - and she has facetuned the YT still photo which is hilarious 😂

also I’m sick of dirty getting more brave and vocal and giving his patronising speeches and opinions in these vlogs.Even she looks bored of him, she could barely hold in a yawn when he was bleating on

“come on Bebe show of your Italian, you’re improving little tetka!”
🤢🤢

a 30 minute video of her sitting in a cheap looking air bnb with a bush head and ugly boring clothes…this is why Xenia and negin have more subscribers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
it i
Isn't it weird to say 'my boyfriend' every time she talks about him? It sounds so awkward, I used to do that in my high school. She's a grown up woman, yet she behaves like a teenager. That's the first thing that comes to my mind which makes me doubt their relationship.
s a sign of the desperate female who finally has a boyfriend and cannot still believe it, I have many GFs who do this, they also use ''my husband'' in every sentence they can after they get married and I know the guy by name - we are all friends so they could keep referring to him by name but they just want to let the whole world know that he is HER whatever, it is quite funny
she will read here and she will stop ou will see :m

View attachment 820610Because we talked about this before, just wanted to show a pic of the blue birkin from the video. You can clearly see that that is not a few month old bag, especially when you compare it to the other Hermes bag in the side. It has lost its shape. It goes to show how some of her bags are indeed second hand IMO, not saying all of them tho. It would definetely explain how she has both gut so many in the past year.
this might not be the indication of the age, it might be a type of leather but I don't know what she said that it was and from which season - maybe they didn't make this combination

• Heart
I think I recall she said she bought it second hand from whatever store all the influencers have been advertising this year.

Reactions: 2