Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's insecurity & unhappiness that's behind her overspending ....
I caught myself in those acts when I lost my mother , I was just spending , and spending and giving serious amounts of money away and stayed unhappy , than I just stopped it all abruptly and was a bit more serene and " happy"..
It's not " business - related " as she determined it , it's pure , genuine dejection & unhappiness ,👿
( My reasons can't even compare to her idiotic ones ) ☢☢
Same for me back in 2009 when I lost my mum. I was spending to compensate for the loss of my mum using credit cards and got myself into debt. Thankfully, I'm over the spending craziness and sold it all on ebay. Tamara is clearly unhappy and is I believe dipping into money that can be used for property just to impress her industry friends. It will all come crashing down around her when she is served with bankruptcy by the Courts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tamara is clearly unhappy and is I believe dipping into money that can be used for property just to impress her industry friends. It will all come crashing down around her when she is served with bankruptcy by the Courts.
Tamara, bankrupt? Never!
If money starts to run out she will stage be the victim of another robbery and cash in insurance again. 3rd time unlucky...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same for me back in 2009 when I lost my mum. I was spending to compensate for the loss of my mum using credit cards and got myself into debt. Thankfully, I'm over the spending craziness and sold it all on ebay. Tamara is clearly unhappy and is I believe dipping into money that can be used for property just to impress her industry friends. It will all come crashing down around her when she is served with bankruptcy by the Courts.
I am so sorry for your loss, it must be truly painful!
Tamara reminds me of these two girls I went to university with. They desperately wanted to disassociate themselves with our Eastern European background. They believed in the notion that Eastern Europeans are seen as poor beggars and spent every little penny they made from their part time jobs on flashy designer items. I say flashy because everything had to have a logo. It was their way to say- hey look, I come from East Europe but I am rich. It’s such a shame to have so many insecurities related to your background. I always thought that hard work and honesty are much better traits to show than how much you can spend. Tamara has to understand that in the spending game, there will always be someone who can spend more. You don’t win that competition, you lose yourself trying to impress people who most of the time don’t care.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the luxury fashion content, I enjoy watching influencers who inspire my style and wardrobe. I like hearing the stories about obtaining items, such as Hermes bags (as much as that process annoys me) or the history of items. Her boring unboxing videos are a snooz.
I try to be objective when I watch her videos and not nitpick, which is so easily done with her, but I did get embarrassed for her at the point when she said her content going forward will be mainly decorating the Milan place, the London place and the Paris place. Come on now… you know you are not decorating any imaginary Paris and London places. You will be sitting on your sofa again, making boring vlogs about mindless unboxing of items you don’t need. That said, I’d love to be wrong- some home decoration videos might be entertaining- although she has definitely lost her spark so I am doubtful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tamara reminds me of these two girls I went to university with. They desperately wanted to disassociate themselves with our Eastern European background. They believed in the notion that Eastern Europeans are seen as poor beggars and spent every little penny they made from their part time jobs on flashy designer items. I say flashy because everything had to have a logo. It was their way to say- hey look, I come from East Europe but I am rich. It’s such a shame to have so many insecurities related to your background. I always thought that hard work and honesty are much better traits to show than how much you can spend. Tamara has to understand that in the spending game, there will always be someone who can spend more. You don’t win that competition, you lose yourself trying to impress people who most of the time don’t care.
Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the luxury fashion content, I enjoy watching influencers who inspire my style and wardrobe. I like hearing the stories about obtaining items, such as Hermes bags (as much as that process annoys me) or the history of items. Her boring unboxing videos are a snooz.
I try to be objective when I watch her videos and not nitpick, which is so easily done with her, but I did get embarrassed for her at the point when she said her content going forward will be mainly decorating the Milan place, the London place and the Paris place. Come on now… you know you are not decorating any imaginary Paris and London places. You will be sitting on your sofa again, making boring vlogs about mindless unboxing of items you don’t need. That said, I’d love to be wrong- some home decoration videos might be entertaining- although she has definitely lost her spark so I am doubtful.

She’s definitely lost her spark, her last fashion week video she did nothing but complain about how tired she was, I do wonder if she’s eating enough, she really seems to be losing herself a little since partnering up with pushy beardy boy in his skinny jeans

Reactions: 18
I think Hermes has lost the "spark " ...👿
Over the years I really thought Louis V , especially Hermes ( even Dior & Chanel ) are " reserved " for really renowned and distinguished women ( Grace Kelly , for example) , many self made and mature women ...
I got multi pochette LV because I liked it and it has "youngsters vibe" , but the other models are too much a statutory symbols for me ...
Dunno , I thing they lost their glamour with tons of those fast - living idiots , they are just damaging those brands ...☢☢

Reactions: 18
I agree, all these influenzas and their uber consumeristic approach to luxury makes it feel as exclusive as Zara felt for me growing up in a country which didn't have it: not super easy to get, but relatively accessible with a bit of effort. I would rather see how she combines the bag with different combinations and colors rather than just opening the box and swinging the new bag (which is btw exactly the same like the old one, just in a different color) around, boring…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Hermes has lost the "spark " ...👿
Over the years I really thought Louis V , especially Hermes ( even Dior & Chanel ) are " reserved " for really renowned and distinguished women ( Grace Kelly , for example) , many self made and mature women ...
I got multi pochette LV because I liked it and it has "youngsters vibe" , but the other models are too much a statutory symbols for me ...
Dunno , I thing they lost their glamour with tons of those fast - living idiots , they are just damaging those brands ...☢☢

I have the multi pochette, the world tour version, I like being able to ‘make it my own’. It is actually a really useful bag especially for travel to keep valuables close as I’m disabled. I paid for mine though unlike all the in-fluencerclones who just wore their freebies then moved on to the next freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree, all these influenzas and their uber consumeristic approach to luxury makes it feel as exclusive as Zara felt for me growing up in a country which didn't have it: not super easy to get, but relatively accessible with a bit of effort. I would rather see how she combines the bag with different combinations and colors rather than just opening the box and swinging the new bag (which is btw exactly the same like the old one, just in a different color) around, boring…
That would require some creativity which she clearly doesn't have.
I like watching KarenBritChick for inspo :coffee:

Reactions: 11
Just watching a recent video, why does she pronounce Dior like she’s coughing up a hairball? Diooerrggrrrrrrh, cough, gag, choke!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Few nights ago I watched Sex and the city first movie. That is the way to represent luxury brands, Carrie just makes you want them, gives them higher value. On the other hand there they are, the influencers, shifting from brand to brand, from bag to bag, it is like someone is spoiling your favorite tv show to the point that you dont want to watch it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly my thoughts!
Why doesn't she style the items she unboxes?

Reactions: 5

Just like those clumsy influencers ☢☢🤣
She destests that ***t

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
That would require some creativity which she clearly doesn't have.
I like watching KarenBritChick for inspo :coffee:
I adooore Trinny, she had STYLE, understands fashion and has all the money in the world but never ever wears logo or tacky designer sh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watching a recent video, why does she pronounce Dior like she’s coughing up a hairball? Diooerrggrrrrrrh, cough, gag, choke!
The way she says Dior and other Italian or French brands sounds like has mucus and phlegm in her mouth and she’s spitting everywhere, it’s so gross and off putting - not to mention try hard and embarrassing which sums her up more and more

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Found this… 😝
TamTam is clearly not skinny enough to hang out with THAT crowd...I understand now why she didn’t eat any solid food when her love was in Paris with her...”cool” folks don’t eat...they cleanse with juices. 🙄 imagine being around them...😬...his circle reminds me of THAT crowd that talks down to you...looks down at you...laughs at you if you’re not wearing “fashion”...that snobby, condescending clique...remember how condescendingly he talked about “fresh juice” & waitress that didn’t understand his English...ugh....TamTam is an outsider within that clique ...she’s trying hard to be the part...to look the part...but she is just failing miserably...and that’s why she doesn’t come off as genuine...and everything appears as faked image, lifestyle, fashion style etc. If we can sense all that through her curated images & videos (which represent just a moment in time of her life)...yikes! Then that crowd def knows it all as they encounter her in real life...the non edited life. I pity her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I adooore Trinny, she had STYLE, understands fashion and has all the money in the world but never ever wears logo or tacky designer sh*t.
Yeah, Trinny is also cool!
This lady is almost twice of Tam's age and check her style. Now, that's what I call class.
She even wears those fugly Prada janitor gloves, but she makes them look cool by matching different styles and textures.
Tam, learn a lesson here!
Grece Grahnem

Reactions: 12
This is really on point. Tamara's channel is not about styling or being useful to anyone, it is for pure bragging and showing of, to feed her ego and heal her complexes. The plus side is she gets some money for it as well.

She used to put more effort in her content before, because she had to, but her new "bf and friends" probably look down at that, so she focuses on bragging only.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tamara, bankrupt? Never!
If money starts to run out she will stage be the victim of another robbery and cash in insurance again. 3rd time unlucky...
I can see this happening. And this is also why I can see her buying the real deal and replacing it with a fake. Those ten dollar Ali mini kellys do not look like plastic if you film or photograph them. A diamond cartier bracelet costs a lot, a real cartier bracelet with real diamonds from a local jeweler costs thousands less. A second hand bracelet is also an option. She buys second hand bags so why not bracelets?

There was a youtuber who told how Maria Tash payed for marketing. If you are an influencer you could buy a Maria Tash jewel, get a discount and get paid for showing it. The Ole Lynggaard things she shows every time. Ever so often she "gets" something new. All those influencer girls wear the same Repossi things. Others are just more transparent on it being a gift while Tamara just casually mentions it once.

She did bought a gold Chaumet bracelet. That was enough for them to send the white gold bracelet, gold and gold with diamond ring on consecutive birthdays. She also gets jewelry from her siter on her birthday.

If you do not know these things, you only see a girl wearing designer clothes and designer jewelry. She gets the clothing from paid sponsorships. She gets half of her designer jewelry for free. She gets paid trough yt for her unboxings. I can imagine why someone would think she spends beyond her means but there are enough ways to swindle around it. I do not think she will go bankrupt because I do know she it not paying for it all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is really on point. Tamara's channel is not about styling or being useful to anyone, it is for pure bragging and showing of, to feed her ego and heal her complexes. The plus side is she gets some money for it as well.

She used to put more effort in her content before, because she had to, but her new "bf and friends" probably look down at that, so she focuses on bragging only.
This is so true - her content on IG, YT and TikTok is solely focused around bragging and showing off luxury items or holidays, there’s zero fashion based or knowledge sharing substance to the stuff she puts out. She is relying or sees herself as a big personality like a celebrity and expects that to speak for herself but she is not this, she is a nobody in the grand scheme and her personality from what we have seen is neither pleasant or engaging. If we wanted to see someone with too much money and without taste wearing designer clothes, we could just watch real housewives. Her styling skills always manage to make items that could look covetable on others cheap and undesirable and badly put together

• Heart
Reactions: 17