Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her luxury bags are legit. Why? Because they are the only thing she truly cares for.

Horrible “trendy” clothes from MyTheresa? She probably is paying 30% for those and the rest is covered by the store. A lot of other tit is gifted/loaned.
I believe the same thing about the horrible clothes. But then do you think she stays in those hotels for free ( I am referring to those she doesn't advertise )? The only thing that comes to my mind is that she probably stays there due to Dirty. There is a possibility that he travels and the company covers the expenses. She doesn't fool me at all after those years of lies, she is not rich, if she was, she should have bought a house by now, it's the first thing you do. They are both poor guys with rich lifestyle. Have you seen anyone with money not owning a property???? This woman spends everything she earns. Also about her nephew, does both her sister and herself think that it is better to show the child and not his mother??

Reactions: 14
I also think that, i mean someone from Hermes (and other brands, but especially Hermes) would already notice this by now and spill the tea all over the social media (which does not mean that the other fairy tales are true of course 😁) i believe that she lies and exaggerates about the things that are not so easy to track (surgeries, flats, gifted products, amount of money that she does or doesn’t have, interactions with fans etc)
Btw, i find Stefan polite and cute, he’s a child and i find it inappropriate for adults to comment or judge him, he’s just a kid, but there is no reason for children to be publicly posted on media platforms, dunno, maybe I’m old fashioned, and to be clear i feel the same about the non influencers exposing children in this way, it is in poor taste and to mention it can be dangerous especially with thousands of people (read random strangers) following
I think Hermès has better things to do than investigating her purchases. Like someone mentioned, she buys a legit bag then sells it and carries fakes. She is a freak show and I don’t trust anything she shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I believe the same thing about the horrible clothes. But then do you think she stays in those hotels for free ( I am referring to those she doesn't advertise )? The only thing that comes to my mind is that she probably stays there due to Dirty. There is a possibility that he travels and the company covers the expenses. She doesn't fool me at all after those years of lies, she is not rich, if she was, she should have bought a house by now, it's the first thing you do. They are both poor guys with rich lifestyle. Have you seen anyone with money not owning a property???? This woman spends everything she earns. Also about her nephew, does both her sister and herself think that it is better to show the child and not his mother??
I also think it is weird and downright wrong to care more about your own privacy than your kid's. As someone said earlier (I forgot who, my apologies!) kids are the vulnerable ones and there are so many creeps out there ugh. Tam is def exploiting her nephew for views cuz she's lame as hell and knows she can't come up with better content.

Reactions: 21
I think Hermès has better things to do than investigating her purchases. Like someone mentioned, she buys a legit bag then sells it and carries fakes. She is a freak show and I don’t trust anything she shows.
Nooo, i didn’t mean like Hermes investigating or something 😁 but for sure she won’t be able to brag that she bought something at Hermes boutique so flashy and publicly if it was a lie… i mean come one, for anything published on internet it wouldn’t take long before someone would figure it out (especially if it’s not one time occurrence). People notice literally everything on picture and video, starting from us and this thread 🙈 Maybe you are right about selling them afterwards, but I’m sure she’s not filming fake unboxings (or i might be very naive, because just thought of straight forward lying in front of thousands of people makes me feel 😱😱😱)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think her luxury bags are legit. Why? Because they are the only thing she truly cares for.

Horrible “trendy” clothes from MyTheresa? She probably is paying 30% for those and the rest is covered by the store. A lot of other tit is gifted/loaned.
Make sense what you are saying but I have to disagree about that her collection is real, a SA from Hermes would never spill the tea if someone buy fakes because this kind of people are not their target that’s why the brand don’t care. I think maybe she owns 1 or 2 real Hermes but not the whole collection because she’s not wealthy. Also she wasn’t invite to the Hermes show in the Paris Fashion Week and that said a lot specially if she buy real Hermes, she should be in the front road….
Tam is full of tit :/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Make sense what you are saying but I have to disagree about that her collection is real, a SA from Hermes would never spill the tea if someone buy fakes because this kind of people are not their target that’s why the brand don’t care. I think maybe she owns 1 or 2 real Hermes but not the whole collection because she’s not wealthy. Also she wasn’t invite to the Hermes show in the Paris Fashion Week and that said a lot specially if she buy real Hermes, she should be in the front road….
Tam is full of tit :/
Couldn't agree more. If she had bought real Hermes from the store, she would have been invited to the events and shows. She may have real second hand but then again she is impossible to get an invitation since she has no transactions with the store, so for Hermes it's like she does not exist.

Reactions: 9
Well hello everybody, long time no see. 👻
I was just searching for some old pics of Tamtam and found this one. Wow, what a literature. 🤓
Anyways, remember when she spread rumors about dating H. Bellerin? And when people started asking her is it true, she was like "We are just friends". She was so desperate... I think she would die to become a WAG, just like her ex "bestie" Zorana.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The amount of blatant typos she lets fly on her instagram is shocking... she must be very sporadic and chaotic in person to not even re-read or re-upload when there are such obvious mistakes. Not very high quality IMO!

Reactions: 8
I have no evidence of her stanning a fake, but it would make sense. She was robbed. A thing that is very invasive. Then it happens again. And the way she still talks about it. She said robbery and made a face. Like she does not take it serious at all.

She is very up front about where the bags come from so no reason for me to not trust that. There are enough people who fund one bag with another. So buying a real bag and replacing it with a fake would make sense. Just as the very wealthy buy a super sized ring, leave the ring at the bank and wear a fake. Why not do the same thing with bags?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2021-10-21-00-50-12-67_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

They will stay here for '3 months' as they fix their "home home". 21 boxes of gifted tit, and cramped into a 2bathroom apartment. Get off Tamara.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg I am only 4 minutes in and Tamara girlllll let me tell you something a woman to woman: GIRL RUN!!!! I feel sorry for her, she is following his condescending dirty ass like a lost puppy wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Couldn't agree more. If she had bought real Hermes from the store, she would have been invited to the events and shows. She may have real second hand but then again she is impossible to get an invitation since she has no transactions with the store, so for Hermes it's like she does not exist.
I think you have to separate client invites from influencer/PR invites. The latter are managed by the agencies. The former are targeted to very loyal clients, buying with the same shop for years, if not generations, getting first in line to buy prêt-a-porter collections etc. In Paris I’m quite convinced there are many many many others before Tamara on that list. I think her agency didn’t manage to get her an influencer invite this year and that’s that. The others (Xenia etc) are not there because of their client records either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All this talk about birkins reminds me of this classic tetka photo - its been a while since it was posted so I’ll do the honours
Hey, is my profile pic a joke to you😜?
Just kidding - this picture of Tamtam and the Milka Birkin is one of the best, it always makes my day 😃.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
1143ED9D-533E-496F-91A2-F97F26928D5B.jpeg
Because we talked about this before, just wanted to show a pic of the blue birkin from the video. You can clearly see that that is not a few month old bag, especially when you compare it to the other Hermes bag in the side. It has lost its shape. It goes to show how some of her bags are indeed second hand IMO, not saying all of them tho. It would definetely explain how she has both gut so many in the past year.

• Wow
Reactions: 8