Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood why her sister is ok with T filming her kid/s, since we never saw her in T's videos.

Reactions: 24
She's totally clueless about life, period.
it's getting really sad... not even a joke to crack.

Reactions: 12
hahahah yes that's it, I couldn't put my finger on what vibe is it, bless him :D
Might be because she gets lots of positive comments about Stefan under her videos whenever he shows up. People seem to love the kid. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very polite and sparky child so the occasional spontaneous appearance here and there can be cute. However, I do also wonder how it’s ok for her to post the children on YouTube yet wouldn’t show her adult sister and boyfriend. The children are the vulnerable ones.

Reactions: 29
What’s with her face editing here 😂😂 she looks so sour and miserable likes she’s smelling something bad, probably her own BS

Too much going on - she looks like a maneater with a bad fake tan who just had her second divorce finalised and had a shopping spree at Versace to buy the tackiest overpriced items. And with witches hair to complete the look. I’m so embarrassed for her, imagine the people watching her strut around to take these photos 😂😂

and her troll hands clutching the burkhn

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What’s with her face editing here 😂😂 she looks so sour and miserable likes she’s smelling something bad, probably her own BS

Too much going on - she looks like a maneater with a bad fake tan who just had her second divorce finalised and had a shopping spree at Versace to buy the tackiest overpriced items. And with witches hair to complete the look. I’m so embarrassed for her, imagine the people watching her strut around to take these photos 😂😂

and her troll hands clutching the burkhn
she looks like she has a halloween mask on, you know those sunglasses with the nose, only moustache is missing for picture perfect

Her nose looks like blue tack stick on!

Nobody:

Tamara:

Screenshot 2021-10-17 at 23.50.28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Save yourself time and don't watch the last video. Boring as hell 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I just couldn't watch that tit really ,
I only watch it when I want to punish myself for smth ☢😭😭
^
Oh she wishes she looked like cartoon image , she looks like dirty , mucky , grabby old , crap 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
omg...just watching her latest yt video...and she reminded me of something...considering that she is incorporated and has 'business' (of fakery)....half of the legit purchases she makes, she must be writing off as business expense....I was once privy to certain business expenses of some Serbian TV program in diaspora (*cough cough*)...and lady (i.e. the host of the show)...was claiming spa visits, expensive (la mer) creams, hair salon visits, make up, botox...shoes and clothes as part of her business expenses...I mean, she has to look good on camera, right....😹😹😹😹😹😹😹...I was puzzled by all these receipts as they added up to hefty sums...but the tv programme is tiny....it is a small community tv thing not major broadcasting agency...as they were getting government funds/grants to produce this show, they were milking it majorly...especially, once you combine that with 'crooked' accountant who turns a blind eye knowing that the tax agency is slow to catch shady stuff (legit it will take a decade for them to catch some mistakes and instigate a review)...the accountant will keep securing hefty refunds and major write offs in the name of the business expense...until gov comes knocking...then he charges that client to fight their case in court...a process which takes years...lucrative businesses for the accountant & client as well as they get major savings until and if gov flags their file...if government and creditors come knocking, these folks just move back to the beloved bosoms of their motherland & continue with their lives. Sooooo...our shady TamTam must also be doing some of this stuff...writing off these expensive purchases and hotel stays as business expense...thus lowering her net profits....and avoiding any major tax bills...while still faking it that she is some rich gal living the life to the fullest...honey, aren't you tired of all the fakery by now!? But then again...even if she crashes and burns...she can still go to Serbia and live a life of major turbo star...be like Ceca....cant travel anywhere bcz her name is blacklisted worldwide...but that doesn't affect her life in Serbia as she is celebrated there as some national superstar....(petty criminal) Yaaaaawn!
I might dissapoint you but this is "legit" and every business does it, I work with huge corporations and you would be surprised what is allowed for them

Reactions: 3
I just couldn't watch that tit really ,
I only watch it when I want to punish myself for smth ☢😭😭
^
Oh she wishes she looked like cartoon image , she looks like dirty , mucky , grabby old , crap 💩
I cannot believe she is walking around london and airports with dirty unbrushed hair, really shocked!

Reactions: 3
I have no doubt that this is ‘legit’...especially with big business. However, there are certain things in the case I’ve mentioned that were not legit business expenses but personal expenses that were written off as business expenses because an accountant turned a blind eye... because he was getting paid to do so...if this small corp. got audited...their business expenses would have gotten slashed. The reason we call it ‘legit’ when it comes to big corp is because they have accountants and lawyers finding tax loop holes & have the money to take the gov. agencies to court...that is why most tax agencies do not fight with big corps bcz probability to collect is lengthy and costly...so average citizens are more likely to get harassed bcz it’s easy to collect from them. Just because something is widely practiced does not necessarily mean that it is always legit...inflating business expenses to minimize earnings to avoid paying due taxes is a game that the wealthy ones can afford to play...but that inflation of expenses doesn’t not always mean it is legit....a line in your tax return does not break down each expense...it puts them in general categories...if audited...receipts would be reviewed...certain number of things can be allowed to certain $ amount but anything above can/will be slashed....and other seemingly probable business expenses will be scrutinized and further proof will be requested....bcz these companies have a tendency to scam the system on daily...it is still a scam that is allowed to take place because certain tax agencies are picking and choosing which battles they will fight (the ones they can win).
I might dissapoint you but this is "legit" and every business does it, I work with huge corporations and you would be surprised what is allowed for them

Last edited:
In Germany all of the freelancers and smaller companies are booking those expenses you mentioned as business expenses, maybe it depends on country as well :)

Edit: by these businesses expenses i mean hotels as business trips, dinners and going out as business meetings and teams buildings, phones and other gadgets as office necessities etc, these are all legit expenses. You can even get tax reduction on cosmetic procedures if you can prove that it’s influencing your mental health (basically finding a psychiatrist who will write it) 😳 The only thing you can’t get tax reduction on (in Germany at least) are all of her Hermes “investments” 😁 Although i wouldn’t be surprised if this would be possible in the near future for this type of jobs because by German law everything that you need for job is getting a tax reduction, and if you are luxury influencer i suppose that means hills and mountains of Hermes, Dior, Chanel, Gucci…

Last edited:
  • Haha
She always discloses where a bag comes from. But what if she buys some new and some second hand Hehmetz bags. After the unboxing she sells the original and buys a superfake. That might also be why she mostly wears one bag and the rest just sits on a shelf. So that people in the know will see her with a real bag. She is lying about so much already that I can see her do this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Might be because she gets lots of positive comments about Stefan under her videos whenever he shows up. People seem to love the kid. Don’t get me wrong, he is a very polite and sparky child so the occasional spontaneous appearance here and there can be cute. However, I do also wonder how it’s ok for her to post the children on YouTube yet wouldn’t show her adult sister and boyfriend. The children are the vulnerable ones.
Perhaps it's because Stefan is way more entertaining than Tamara but that still doesn't make it right to film an innocent boy who could potentially be a target for abuse on social media. What I did not enjoy was how Tamara was correcting him when he spoke Serbian amongst other things. I think this was to make her look good, epic fail Tamara. You came across as an evil witch looking to exploit your very young nephew for views and comments. As for your sister, she is as disgusting as you are for allowing her child to be filmed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her luxury bags are legit. Why? Because they are the only thing she truly cares for.

Horrible “trendy” clothes from MyTheresa? She probably is paying 30% for those and the rest is covered by the store. A lot of other tit is gifted/loaned.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her luxury bags are legit. Why? Because they are the only thing she truly cares for.

Horrible “trendy” clothes from MyTheresa? She probably is paying 30% for those and the rest is covered by the store. A lot of other tit is gifted/loaned.
I also think that, i mean someone from Hermes (and other brands, but especially Hermes) would already notice this by now and spill the tea all over the social media (which does not mean that the other fairy tales are true of course 😁) i believe that she lies and exaggerates about the things that are not so easy to track (surgeries, flats, gifted products, amount of money that she does or doesn’t have, interactions with fans etc)
Btw, i find Stefan polite and cute, he’s a child and i find it inappropriate for adults to comment or judge him, he’s just a kid, but there is no reason for children to be publicly posted on media platforms, dunno, maybe I’m old fashioned, and to be clear i feel the same about the non influencers exposing children in this way, it is in poor taste and to mention it can be dangerous especially with thousands of people (read random strangers) following

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20