Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree with you, if a Hermes bag is in bad conditions it can be sold for cheaper. The bag increases in value if it is well kept. If you look at Tamara’s blue Hermes, it looks really worn and it has lost a bit of its structure. It’s clearly not a new bag. That’s why I think she buys second hand.
A name for the new thread already -
Fake it till you make it is her motto: Tetka Kalinic with her fake bags and faker friends. How brands hire her we don’t know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
In one of her videos she was like oooh many of you watch my videos but don't subscribe why is that?
hmm I don't know maybe because you are dull as death and fake
that much insecurities has to be addressed with the help of a therapist it's def not healthy
She earns money because of the commercials. If her video's are a bit shorter and she would cut down on the commercial then I could do her a favor and subscribe. Around 15 minutes is a good video, anything longer than that is an investment. Or somebody bought people to ramp up her views and forgot to buy subscribers. Or she forgets that the foot fetisjist is mostly on the thrill for something new and they do not want to subscribe.

After the thing we shall not mention she buys second hand. I know that the blue bag was second hand and she got a constance beltbag from the same store. I can't remember what it was but she does mention it in her video's. I believe her bags are just as real as her addiction. I follow her for some time and by now it is quite clear when she lies. Just as clear as her behaviour does not come from four espresso's.

Reactions: 13
This might be unpopular and maybe I'm uneducated on the matter, but all of her Hermes bags seem to be real deal (to me) - boxes etc, I doubt that se buys fakes, puts them in the boxes and opens in front of the camera... I think that she's too vain to carry second hand bags 🤷‍♀️
For not showing her boyfriend, I don't have problem with that, nor I think that should be our concern. Guy simply does not want to be filmed, and that is perfectly legit.
I just watched Xenias video, and opposed to Tamaras I felt somehow relieved. It makes me anxious how much T is spending/ consuming new things. Ok, pretty sure she triggers me, but nevertheless... And yes! If somebody muted her for every INSANE AMAZING STUNNING AND EXCLUSIVE, her videos would be silent movies. I think she's in some kind of limbo, I'm picking up that vibe.
She already wore fakes before. Why not second hand. Her goal are likes and most of all she wants that people to envy her. The problem is not that she does not show her bf, but that she talks about him constantly like no one else had a bf before. Plus she says that she wants to keep him private and then films him talking and shows parts of him and what he buys her and what he says. That part is annoying.

Reactions: 18
You can buy just the H boxes on ebay. Super fakes also come with H boxes.

Reactions: 16
Finally watched the vlog. There is a dead girl inside of her and it is coming out. Matches her lipstick but is not a good look. It looks like she is on meds and used her pharmasist diploma to tone downed on erratic, then went too far and ended up in soulless. This is so sad to see that I can not even joke about it anymore.

The whole vlog was redundant. I saw a girl desperately not wanting to be alone so she talks to a camera. There is a serious lack of something if you start to show yourself calling front desk on film. Nobody cares about your shirt being inside out, but she had to mention her boyfriend again. We get it, you feel validated by having a boyfriend. That will not translate to subscribers. Stop making bejbie happen.

It is just as empty as her eyes or telling a salesperson that your reel went viral but forget to tell the guy that it went viral because it was straitjacket insane, not your fillerword insane. She has no boundries anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What in the botched horror is this?!?!! This is scary, her lips look like hemerrhoid inflammed something else, ewww
48D7BC89-B14C-4522-9230-2BFD01A6CDB7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
OK, when you put it like that, yes :D she really talks like no one ever had a BoYfRiEnD, and yes seems like she would be more than happy to show him, but well...
And yes, you can buy boxes etc, well for that part I don't get why wouldn't she just say - well people, 2 bags per year are not enough for me (ridiculous) and I love that you can find great bags second hand.
I wasn't aware that she wore fakes, I'm a bit naive hahahah.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211015-125835_Instagram.jpg

Oh my, look at you miss global citizen. Making derogatory comments about inclusivity. I thought she was so spiritual she should know that the same number in repeat is an angelnumber. Somebody in England just gave you a bloody number and made a nice fuff comment about wishing you well and she is shaming the poor person because they did not take an intire continent across the globe in consideration.

That one comment just speaks volumes about how self absorbed and out of touch with reality she is. You can buy bags and bracelets but you can't buy manners.

Reactions: 21
About her bf I believe that the fact that she doesn't show him, is totally ridiculous and she seems that she doesn't respect both him and herself. I remember one photo showing herself and his legs and this was on his birthday I think and back then I felt so weird as a 3rd person seeing that story. She knows that they will not get married despite that she is so desperate for it and also everyone can see that she is trying so hard to play it cool and make jokes about it, because she knows deep down that if she pushes him, she will loose him. I respect that the guy does not want to get married (everyone makes a choice and we should respect that, not everyone wants to get married and have kids), I am sure she knew it from the beginning, but she is so selfish and arrogant that she probably believes she can change his mind. Maybe deep down she knows in the future they will get seperated and that's why she doesn't show his face. I cannot find another reason. You will see that in 1-2 years max she will return in her sister's attic (--Tamara forever alone Dirtynics :sick:--).
About Hermes bags is pretty obvious that those are second hand (you can see the wear and tear). As someone mentioned in a previous post, if she had bought the real bags from the stores, Hermes would have invited her in the events. I think that she does not buy fakes because she is afraid that she will get caught, but since there is a limitation (and assuming she bought 2 from her account and 2 from her bf's), she is buying second hand K&B.

P.S. regarding Hermes, she does not do a proper unboxing as other youtubers so she is hiding something, also her eyes do not lie, you can see the excitement is fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
About her bf I believe that the fact that she doesn't show him, is totally ridiculous and she seems that she doesn't respect both him and herself. I remember one photo showing herself and his legs and this was on his birthday I think and back then I felt so weird as a 3rd person seeing that story. She knows that they will not get married despite that she is so desperate for it and also everyone can see that she is trying so hard to play it cool and make jokes about it, because she knows deep down that if she pushes him, she will loose him. I respect that the guy does not want to get married (everyone makes a choice and we should respect that, not everyone wants to get married and have kids), I am sure she knew it from the beginning, but she is so selfish and arrogant that she probably believes she can change his mind. Maybe deep down she knows in the future they will get seperated and that's why she doesn't show his face. I cannot find another reason. You will see that in 1-2 years max she will return in her sister's attic (--Tamara forever alone Dirtynics :sick:--).
About Hermes bags is pretty obvious that those are second hand (you can see the wear and tear). As someone mentioned in a previous post, if she had bought the real bags from the stores, Hermes would have invited her in the events. I think that she does not buy fakes because she is afraid that she will get caught, but since there is a limitation (and assuming she bought 2 from her account and 2 from her bf's), she is buying second hand K&B.

P.S. regarding Hermes, she does not do a proper unboxing as other youtubers so she is hiding something, also her eyes do not lie, you can see the excitement is fake.

I cannot picture her with her own kids.
And now i remembered, when I see her with Rue, God... poor dog...

[/QUOTE]

Excitement is fake because she's constantly buying and spending and nothing excites her anymore, in the last video it caught my eye - you cannot!! just cannot open boxes with stuff you ordered and be surprised with what you see or forget what you ordered and treat those stuff like cheap tit. That's the problem with conscpicuous consumption.
And when she gets gifts from the brands, that's another level of cringe, that fake wooows and then - never wears... :confused:

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 811155

Oh my, look at you miss global citizen. Making derogatory comments about inclusivity. I thought she was so spiritual she should know that the same number in repeat is an angelnumber. Somebody in England just gave you a bloody number and made a nice fuff comment about wishing you well and she is shaming the poor person because they did not take an intire continent across the globe in consideration.

That one comment just speaks volumes about how self absorbed and out of touch with reality she is. You can buy bags and bracelets but you can't buy manners.
That pic has nothing to do with the number! It’s nothing more than an excuse to show us where she is …Annabel’s is a very exclusive private member’s club in Berkeley Square, London

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she needs to get as far away from her boyfriend as possible. She started looking really sickly and acting even more crazed around when he started coming around.

Reactions: 9
That pic has nothing to do with the number! It’s nothing more than an excuse to show us where she is …Annabel’s is a very exclusive private member’s club in Berkeley Square, London
everyone and their mother is hanging in Annabel's it is not that exclusive lol, but yes this is the reason why she showed us the ticket from COT check, illiterate idiot...

I also suggest we all chip in and we gift our Tamtam a gift for Christmas: free Grammarly subscription and add on

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs 222 get a clue and realise that she is not as spiritual as she pretends to be. How can she preach about law of attraction if she’s making fun of the COT check girl at Annabel’s

• Heart
Reactions: 12