Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was explaining the creams she said “I don’t wanna sound too SCIENCY” hahahaha😂😂😂 first of all,do not invent words because you don’t have the vocabulary. Second, if you were SCIENCY you would never use that word. And third, stop acting as if your audience is bunch of idiots who cannot understand ingredients of a facial cream..it’s not a nuclear bomb tetka.
P. S. Of course she had to say “It’s nice to see JETS taking off”🤮🤮🤮 and vlog the jet where she was not a plus 1,but plus 2. The entire purpose of this trip was a dinner without any cause or any occasion,where she was a plus 1 and they had to take a jet for this such an important event in the middle of pandemic and world economy crisis. Oh yea,how can you travel for 2 days without 4 suitcases?!?! Disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 830803

So is Tammmarrrraaaaa flying private now or did she beg the pilot for a piccie? 🤔
Not sure how she was allowed in the cockpit to take a photo? I'm pretty certain it is against all airline regulations for security reasons, private or commercial. And who cares anyway? The trip was obviously paid for by Off White. They don't have private jet money. They are just a couple of losers pretending to be rich. She looked like a clown in that trench coat. No class or style. In my opinion, doing skincare on vlogs is just filling in time because she had nothing of real interest to vlog. 11 minutes of morning skincare at the start and getting ready for the event which was also boring. I'm just waiting for her downfall in 2022. People are fast losing interest in influencers. Times have changed since covid and we all have far more important things to be concerned about, unemployment, putting food on the table, paying household bills etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She misspelled the name of the event she blabbed about. That's really flattering to people who invited her ;)
I am really not a grammar nazi at heart, but it's just disrespectful.

"In todays video
I was in Paris for a little bit - handling some important things as well as attending a very special Off White " Imaginery Dinner " - by Virgil Abloh. Beside being a massive fan of everything that Virgil does, I was so lucky that I got dressed by the brand to attend the dinner. It was a short and sweet trip, once filled with seeing my old friends and getting back to familiar environment. Hope you enjoy it."

Correct word -> Off-White™ Imaginary TV

PS. what's going on with her skin, wtf.

PS2. I am amazed that she didn't delete these against-anorexia comments when she was starving herself 6months ago :D

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She misspelled the name of the event she blabbed about. That's really flattering to people who invited her ;)

"In todays video
I was in Paris for a little bit - handling some important things as well as attending a very special Off White " Imaginery Dinner " - by Virgil Abloh. Beside being a massive fan of everything that Virgil does, I was so lucky that I got dressed by the brand to attend the dinner. It was a short and sweet trip, once filled with seeing my old friends and getting back to familiar environment. Hope you enjoy it."

PS2. I am amazed that she didn't delete these against-anorexia comments when she was starving herself 6months ago :D
People with eating disorders or dieting to be as thin as possible enjoy these type of comments, they consider them a compliment. They need to be reminded that they are skinny. Also since she moved from Paris I noticed that she has gained some weight. Anyone else noticed the same?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
People with eating disorders or dieting to be as thin as possible enjoy these type of comments, they consider them a compliment. They need to be reminded that they are skinny. Also since she moved from Paris I noticed that she has gained some weight. Anyone else noticed the same?
Mhm, she gained some weight, I've noticed about a month ago :)

Reactions: 7
When she was explaining the creams she said “I don’t wanna sound too SCIENCY” hahahaha😂😂😂 first of all,do not invent words because you don’t have the vocabulary. Second, if you were SCIENCY you would never use that word. And third, stop acting as if your audience is bunch of idiots who cannot understand ingredients of a facial cream..it’s not a nuclear bomb tetka.
P. S. Of course she had to say “It’s nice to see JETS taking off”🤮🤮🤮 and vlog the jet where she was not a plus 1,but plus 2. The entire purpose of this trip was a dinner without any cause or any occasion,where she was a plus 1 and they had to take a jet for this such an important event in the middle of pandemic and world economy crisis. Oh yea,how can you travel for 2 days without 4 suitcases?!?! Disgusting
I once heard a good saying, something like if you are a true expert/truly knowledgeable about a certain topic, you will be able to explain it in a very simple way to your audience. If you are not, you will pretend it’s too complicated to explain, just like she did.

Posture, face, and again the same coat and boots and bag. 🤢 In the last video we could see her in that same clothes the whole time. I don't think she should wear things once and throw them away but now I have a feeling she is wearing same stuff for daaaays 🤢
Since it’s a coat, bag and boots, I actually don’t mind her wearing the same things. It’s not like a shirt that you don’t do that.

• Heart
She has definitely lost her ‘energy’, I think she’s exhausted from trying to keep up with the In crowd at the risk of losing her viewers. She comes across so shallow and fake and kind of maniacal about ‘rebuilding’ her bag collection. It’s not fun to watch and definitely sending the wrong message to fans

Reactions: 13
She has definitely lost her ‘energy’, I think she’s exhausted from trying to keep up with the In crowd at the risk of losing her viewers. She comes across so shallow and fake and kind of maniacal about ‘rebuilding’ her bag collection. It’s not fun to watch and definitely sending the wrong message to fans
Yep, so sad.

Reactions: 6

"In todays video

I myself do not care for typos when writing on the tatle and such bc I do not earn money by it and it is past time done on the phone somewhere on the go, but since it is her job as a sales marketer I would expect her to actually be attentive to detail and if she had at least some selfawarness I would cut her slack but this tetka thinks that she is the top of the top and we all are just so dumb to understand her expertise as a pharmacist and true brand lover who is not here to do the proper sales pitch but rather just to enjoy her day to day life (to which she is invited to and dressed for)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I noticed that her weight has gone up while her eyes and movement were getting less erratic. To me it looks likes she has finally learned how to deal with snow ❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Here's a little something and this is not even 1% of all the idiotic tweets. Some girl on twitter published one of Tam Tams old tweets so I went for a tiny search. I just can't believe that she didn't delete all of these.
Don't miss that proana hashtag, and all those bebi tweets - some thing don't change 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Is she wearing attire, conveniently right after someone here commented on how she’s never seen in it? 😀

Here's a little something and this is not even 1% of all the idiotic tweets. Some girl on twitter published one of Tam Tams old tweets so I went for a tiny search. I just can't believe that she didn't delete all of these.
Don't miss that proana hashtag, and all those bebi tweets - some thing don't change 😂
Omg this is gold!! Another proof that people never change

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is crazy! Arrogant mean girl, narcissistic, no self awareness, desperate and like stage 5 clinger. All her ‘I think and talk positive thoughts only’ BS is a joke, she seems horrible, negative and deeply insecure. What a sad woman

also who is the footballer she speaks of?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
oh my god this is disturbing. I knew it! she is psychopathic lunatic!!! her iq is 156 hahhaah i think einstein is 156, Tamara go duck yourself you psychotic paranoid liar...get help!

how can we publish these tweets the world needs to see this psychopat, she thinks she is pretty and skinny hahah yeah right bulldog face ew!!! can we submit these to diet prada, this needs to be seen!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha