Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like a 15 year old emo girl 😂
Weren’t these sneakers unboxed by Tetka at some point? I remember us commenting on them. I guess they wear the same shoe size as well. The sneakers are so ugly that I prefer those older-than-Jesus suede ankle boots over them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weren’t these sneakers unboxed by Tetka at some point? I remember us commenting on them. I guess they wear the same shoe size as well. The sneakers are so ugly that I prefer those older-than-Jesus suede ankle boots over them 😂
I don't think so. How tall is he?

Reactions: 1
Hi hello, long time no see here👋🏻 Life got in the way and I kind of stopped paying attention to Tamara… she’s disgusting as always, but nothing new here

Came here after seeing FT’s newest post… is it just me or does it look like here like he shaved his beard, or at least moustache?? God I sure hope so

View attachment 837653
It really looks Like he shaved! 😲😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
this woman really got the nerve to talk about all that "hard work" she does but can't learn more than two adjectives...GOOGLE tamara. i'm so tired of "amayzzeeeen" and "staaahhning" every 10 seconds. learn some more words before you open that crooked mouth of yours again lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19