Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on the way to Iceland with Michael Kors
Yup, such massive fan of a brand. So honored to be a part of the story. The trip's gonna be insane. Thank You Mr. Kors for having me it was such a pleasure, this collection is my all time fave.
🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳🤩🥳

Here's a little something and this is not even 1% of all the idiotic tweets. Some girl on twitter published one of Tam Tams old tweets so I went for a tiny search. I just can't believe that she didn't delete all of these.
Don't miss that proana hashtag, and all those bebi tweets - some thing don't change 😂

21 and toxic and delusional. Match made in heaven, baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a derogatory statement for women 😡
this show that she hates every other woman and sees them as a danger and a rival...this is so toxic and disgusting...she should be outed

this is the reason why she is unable to have one single real friend..it is tragic

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In the recent YT vlog she looks really rough and this with the beauty filer blur effect on - her skin looks loose and sagging. Is she really in her early 30s or maybe she’s being lying about her age and is closer to 40?! And her awful nails and hands close up trying to show us gifted Valentino lipstick that only influencers use because they get it free, ugh

If anyone gets triggered about how she says saint laurent ‘Sahnn SPIT laugh PLEGHM ron’ - don’t watch this vlog. Or about hearing her TORTS on pointless things.

Her personality is so draining to watch, she’s so low energy and lazy sounding/acting. The whole vlog is showing her waking up look like a bin bag, close ups of her rough face and her walking around Paris like a clown with a birkin and thin trench coat complaining about the cold

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't think she'g lying about her age (wow, Tamara and not lying in the same sentence???!), I remember seeing her way way back when she was only a Serbian blogger along Zorana, and she always looked her age, although I could be wrong as she's around 7 years older than me, so it might just have seemed that way and there's another lie from her 😂

Just checked out her blog, first post is from 2010, making her 21 in this
IMG_33781.jpg

IMG_34741.jpg

Looking at these now, she does look kinda older, but her cheeks seem very early 20-ish, I just think it's her skin, which is why she looks 40 now, her not-so-great skin combined with so many fillers and who know what....

ALSO THESE OUTFITS OMG 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I don't think she'g lying about her age (wow, Tamara and not lying in the same sentence???!), I remember seeing her way way back when she was only a Serbian blogger along Zorana, and she always looked her age, although I could be wrong as she's around 7 years older than me, so it might just have seemed that way and there's another lie from her 😂

View attachment 835841

View attachment 835842

Looking at these now, she does look kinda older, but her cheeks seem very early 20-ish, I just think it's her skin, which is why she looks 40 now, her not-so-great skin combined with so many fillers and who know what....

Omg her nose bridge is gone! She looked like trash then and even now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 835841

View attachment 835842

she looks like a witch here with that profile, also very eastern, i get it know that she broke all bones in her face, removed buccal fat and injected ton tit of filler to erase her heritage...gross then and now sorry...after those tweets today even uglier

imagine posting online that she has IQ same as Einstein..bleeping pathological lunatic...the worst thing is she is believing in it

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In the recent YT vlog she looks really rough and this with the beauty filer blur effect on - her skin looks loose and sagging. Is she really in her early 30s or maybe she’s being lying about her age and is closer to 40?! And her awful nails and hands close up trying to show us gifted Valentino lipstick that only influencers use because they get it free, ugh

If anyone gets triggered about how she says saint laurent ‘Sahnn SPIT laugh PLEGHM ron’ - don’t watch this vlog. Or about hearing her TORTS on pointless things.

Her personality is so draining to watch, she’s so low energy and lazy sounding/acting. The whole vlog is showing her waking up look like a bin bag, close ups of her rough face and her walking around Paris like a clown with a birkin and thin trench coat complaining about the cold
What the hell is going on with her thumb?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What the hell is going on with her thumb?
It is called hyperflexion/hyperextention
Many ppl have different range of flexibility, her level if she is able to do hyperextextend more joints is actually quite dangerous and can lead to many complications later in life if she doesnt treat it properly (she needs to excercise the muscles a lot more to compensate for it)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It is called hyperflexion/hyperextention
Many ppl have different range of flexibility, her level if she is able to do hyperextextend more joints is actually quite dangerous and can lead to many complications later in life if she doesnt treat it properly (she needs to excercise the muscles a lot more to compensate for it)

My daughter is hypermobille, it’s not fun, she’s had real issues over the years and now having problems with her knees dislocating 😥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My daughter is hypermobille, it’s not fun, she’s had real issues over the years and now having problems with her knees dislocating 😥
Prayers for you and your daughter 😘

I am am uber flexible but not on this level but I learned that many (hypermobile) dancers overstretched (not training properly and performing certain moves) when they are young and they have horrendous consequences when older, so tamaris when you are reading dont only diet but just a friendly advice, work your muscles with physio professional to avoid further damage

Reactions: 9
OMG I just read her old tweets... She was so delusional and full of herself. Funny how she called other people ugly and considered herself as pretty girl when she actually looked like stereotypical peasant woman.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

View attachment 835841

View attachment 835842

Wow these are cringe outfits very trashy. I see why she’s trying very hard to be chic Parisian girl to change her image.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi hello, long time no see here👋🏻 Life got in the way and I kind of stopped paying attention to Tamara… she’s disgusting as always, but nothing new here

Came here after seeing FT’s newest post… is it just me or does it look like here like he shaved his beard, or at least moustache?? God I sure hope so

1437CCB3-E520-44FA-A37E-B56741734861.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8