Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 802871

Photoshop can't lie Tamara. And also, look at the sizes of the Serpenti necklaces here. Tamara's looking like a baby cobra, while Chiara's wearing the anaconda! Bravo, Bvlgari for shoving Tamara with the leftovers!

PS. Inthefrow had the smallest one. 😅
Also Chiara’s face (whether she’s had stuff done or not) looks much more natural and softer!

Reactions: 5
So Tam Tam has yet another new Birkin.
1. I don't know where she gets her money from to buy these bags.
2. How she manages to get offered so many when the quota is 2 a year. I think up to now she has had 3 or 4 bags (Kelly & Birkin)
Business at Hermes must be really slow with the lack of tourists in Paris.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s annoying how she hijacks other people’s advice. Never, absolutely never did she show a white subtle bag when buying Hermes. Not until her almost sister in law Leyla Hajrovic showed how she’s trying to keep her safe and not to attract any attention.
And the praising AirTags was also heavily influenced by Leyla.
Truth to be told (😆),I’m sure Leyla started expressing her wisdom and claiming how much she was always aware of her safety after Tam’s robbery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion “Every day a new face, different race and still no place”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Screenshot_2021-10-11-09-19-56-70_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Ngl, her face looks like someone who isn't pleased with it.

The title of the video is 'DREAM BAG! Rebuilding my Hermes Collection.' 😬

Good Lord, she won't stop until she gets offered an exotic leather won't she?

So Tam Tam has yet another new Birkin.
1. I don't know where she gets her money from to buy these bags.
2. How she manages to get offered so many when the quota is 2 a year. I think up to now she has had 3 or 4 bags (Kelly & Birkin)
Business at Hermes must be really slow with the lack of tourists in Paris.
I don't think so! As per Hermès aficionado Bryanboy, the KB / quota system has been effective last season, and he already got his 2 quota bags already in Paris earlier this year. He did attempt to get another K or B in London, but due to the system, he wasn't able to. I did remember him shading her for the lack of security that led to her 'robbery.'

A lot of French Hermès collectors (not influencers) on IG actually did express their disbelief at Tamara's 'ability' to get so many bags, but as we all know, the French are the kind of people that are stickler for the rules.

They were hinting that she buys from a lot of resellers, because Paris is the strictest place in the world for Hermès. Tamara's not even invited to their private sales, which are only reserved for VVIP clients. All of her events are Hermès beauty. Speaks volumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven’t watched her vlogs for months because I finally got sick of seeing her sitting on a new hotel floor room with her rats nest hair and a new farfetch try on haul for grandpa but wow, She looks terrible! Her face looks plastic, masculine, harsh and bloated - is she still lying that her lip fillers are dissolved? They look joker like and the brows look like spock from Star Trek, it’s so sad the lengths people go to in the pursuit of “beauty” and youth when they would look so much better without all of the surgeries and procedures. She’s gone too far down the rabbit hole to stop now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Resellers is the obvious answer. Like others have mentioned she isn’t even invited to their regular VIP events or sales, like regular customers who buy Hermes regularly. So if all her bags came from the store, doesn’t make sense that she isn’t invited.

Also the quota is per account. She probably also buys under her boyfriends name/account. And since she travels pretty often, she tries her luck in every new city. Sometimes you can get lucky.

Also noticed she’s been getting the size 30. Which is comparatively easier to get than size 25.

Reactions: 17
And the boobs, serious size up!
Not that I'm defending her, but most of these influencers almost never wear a bra (which is unflattering to me) so it is possible that in this picture she decided to wear one, hence this bust ;)

New thread suggestion “Every day a new face, different race and still no place”
I just added the thread name, to make it fit the rules and so that the person making the next thread sees this @mishica2s( who is a genius) suggestion.

Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This just popped on my YT, this is 2018, just 3 years ago :cry: :cry: :cry:

She has completely new face, nose job but she has literally shaved her chin bone, and maybe had jaw surgery, she looked awful before!

Money well spent, but hey what a determination to break bones in your face for the looks!!!

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 17.54.18.png

• Sick
Resellers is the obvious answer. Like others have mentioned she isn’t even invited to their regular VIP events or sales, like regular customers who buy Hermes regularly. So if all her bags came from the store, doesn’t make sense that she isn’t invited.

Also the quota is per account. She probably also buys under her boyfriends name/account. And since she travels pretty often, she tries her luck in every new city. Sometimes you can get lucky.

Also noticed she’s been getting the size 30. Which is comparatively easier to get than size 25.
She talks about resellers, so thatis my best guess too. Bebi bought bags for her so they would be under his name. Size is important. Everybody wants a 25 or 28 and the rest is easier to get.

If all her bags are store bought, she would not be invited for the shows. This brand is for the wealthy. Tamara tries to make it look like she buys everything, but it is mostly bags. She is not shelling out for rtw. She does not buy equestrian. Only the recognisable stuff with an, for the brand, reasonable price tag. I have not seen the video but did she really buy airtags? That is such a waste of money.

The quota system, 2 bags per year, is now worldwide. Travel gave people an advantage before, but not anymore.

Reactions: 8
She talks about resellers, so thatis my best guess too. Bebi bought bags for her so they would be under his name. Size is important. Everybody wants a 25 or 28 and the rest is easier to get.

If all her bags are store bought, she would not be invited for the shows. This brand is for the wealthy. Tamara tries to make it look like she buys everything, but it is mostly bags. She is not shelling out for rtw. She does not buy equestrian. Only the recognisable stuff with an, for the brand, reasonable price tag. I have not seen the video but did she really buy airtags? That is such a waste of money.

The quota system, 2 bags per year, is now worldwide. Travel gave people an advantage before, but not anymore.
Ahhh, I do recall her saying that her last Kelly was purchased by her boyfriend (I may be wrong) but she didn't go into the store. She unboxed it over the summer whilst in the South of France.

Lydia Millen is now turning into Tam Tam with her Hermezzzzzzz obsession. Although I have to say Tam Tam suits the brand better than Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh, I do recall her saying that her last Kelly was purchased by her boyfriend (I may be wrong) but she didn't go into the store. She unboxed it over the summer whilst in the South of France.

Lydia Millen is now turning into Tam Tam with her Hermezzzzzzz obsession. Although I have to say Tam Tam suits the brand better than Lydia.
That poor mini kelly that traveled untill she had time to unbox, yes. If she was not in the store with him, it must be under his name. The blue kelly was purchased from a reseller, so she is not shying away from those. I do think it is funny to see that there are people mentioning that we just do not know where she gets the bags from and she suddenly postst a clip from the store. She sometimes posts clips from the store and because she is so honest I question everything without a store clip.

Lydia is an idiot. She thinks that instagram is real life. Her outfits, that outfit with the fish & chip que, those boots for a beachwalk, the apple orgasms. I get what she is envisioning but it never really works out. I do think H matches very well with that whole old money look but Lydiot is just not there yet.

Reactions: 12
Omg Lydia… Hehmehhzzz is on the right track to become a chav brand

I just added the thread name, to make it fit the rules and so that the person making the next thread sees this @mishica2s( who is a genius) suggestion.

Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place
Thanks hun! I dedicate this one to our beloved @Tamliar-lol ❤ Hope that she’s okay and she’ll return one day 🙏🏻❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.