Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like FT then. Birds of the same feather, flock together. I wonder how she smells like, fr.
Isn’t he Italian? I was just in Italy and oh my do some of the men there smell. No sure if they believe in daily showers and deodorant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s happening with her tiny wonky chin? And her claw fingers? 😂😂Some of the worst FaceApp and facetune she’s done

These pics are all from days of each other aher chin and jawline gets bigger and smaller depending on her mood it seems. This is a different person in each photo 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Another streetstyle photo, another face 😄
Btw. If we ignore the bear paws, I really don’t get how this yellow purse fits into this look honestly
I'm sorry...but I can't even take these brands seriously anymore. How did anyone at MiuMiu approve these boots for her...she does not have to height nor body...nor style to pull them off. If you are going to sign off on a look that makes your brand appear like a joke, you are failing miserably at your job. Even if she gets to pick from all the rejects...the very last end of the pile...if I was MiuMiu employee, I would not allow her to take the boots. She does not elevate any trend...she cheapens it...makes it look like a bad joke...she contributes zero to the brand. She turned me off from so many brands....I no longer see luxury pieces...but just some oversaturated products that have lost their desirability because idiot like TamTam uses them as disposable diapers. Pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I actually like the MiuMiu dress, but it’s something I’d wear on a daily basis and not as a PFW look 😄 All in all, it’s more WTF than PFW ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another streetstyle photo, another face 😄
Btw. If we ignore the bear paws, I really don’t get how this yellow purse fits into this look honestly
What is going on with her face? She looks so different recently, I noticed that in her DIAH video and can't really pinpoint the reason.

Reactions: 2
I prefer the boots over the rest of the fit but I will say that something like tight pants would have been better with the them. The skirt part of the dress is the bit that I just cannot get on board with. The dress is...very MiuMiu but also very dull and I've always viewed fashion week as the perfect time to be anything but dull.

I really think someone (or everyone) at the MiuMiu showroom lied to her or saved the worst bits for her or left her fitting appt for last or something. But perhaps that's just me giving our fav Parisian the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: 6
I prefer the boots over the rest of the fit but I will say that something like tight pants would have been better with the them. The skirt part of the dress is the bit that I just cannot get on board with. The dress is...very MiuMiu but also very dull and I've always viewed fashion week as the perfect time to be anything but dull.

I really think someone (or everyone) at the MiuMiu showroom lied to her or saved the worst bits for her or left her fitting appt for last or something. But perhaps that's just me giving our fav Parisian the benefit of the doubt.
i also think it looks extra ridiculous bc of the weather. had i seen this in the mountains with tons of snow it would probably be nice, but her walking around a metropolitan area which is clearly not that cold is hilarious. i would genuinely laugh if i saw this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2021-10-08-23-59-54-83_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Photoshop can't lie Tamara. And also, look at the sizes of the Serpenti necklaces here. Tamara's looking like a baby cobra, while Chiara's wearing the anaconda! Bravo, Bvlgari for shoving Tamara with the leftovers!

PS. Inthefrow had the smallest one. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i also think it looks extra ridiculous bc of the weather. had i seen this in the mountains with tons of snow it would probably be nice, but her walking around a metropolitan area which is clearly not that cold is hilarious. i would genuinely laugh if i saw this.
She's so desperate to look fashionable that she will wear anything that a brand gives her to wear, when behind the scenes the brand is laughing at her and thinking that they will never be able to get anyone stupid enough to wear the Yeti boots. In my opinion, Tamara is the "go to" clown for brands looking to get rid of clothes that are difficult to shift. All her bitchy influencer so called friends must be clapping their hands with delight. Tamara even addressed the negative comments about those boots trying to put a positive spin on them. If Miu Miu had any respect for her, they would have flown her to a snowy mountain country to showcase the boots but thought why waste money on someone not that relevant. Tamara, you don't fool me with all this talk about how busy you are. The work you do get is rubbish and not high profile in the slightest. Other influencers have more of a life that makes their vlogs worth a watch as they include family life and partners and their homes. You just show a hotel room with half unpacked suitcases. Not very interesting and an embarrassment for you considering you've been vlogging for over ten years and your life has not progressed any further.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 802871

Photoshop can't lie Tamara. And also, look at the sizes of the Serpenti necklaces here. Tamara's looking like a baby cobra, while Chiara's wearing the anaconda! Bravo, Bvlgari for shoving Tamara with the leftovers!

this is what I always say, she may appear attractive on her own with all the fillers, filters, surgeries, her own lights, but when photographed next to natural beauty you see how blah she looks, she cannot compare

chiara looks like an angel wow, mother of 2, married, working non stop, looking forward to her amazon ferragnez show, at least you can be entertained

not Tamara who is proud of fact that she is moving with bebi 3rd time but not final????!!! have you seen that story ahhah so f+++ embarrassing she really has low IQ and is totally deluded...she's just broadcasted she is following dirty like a lost puppy with no commitment from his side...EW

also something to read Tamara! https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/...aRx6Ssfjkx8bc1msUIlqEcC94uyh0k#fbclid=Echobox

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
did she get a proper 4th nose job?? or this is non surgical, her nose is not a potato anymore...tattle made her do it :D her hair as well, hope she listens and gets a shower and scrubs this oily dirt tan
and get rid of her 'smoking', dirty BF. If she can.

Reactions: 4
Smells like civet , wearing yeti , pretending to be happy , abnormally idiotic ☢ ( thread name )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 802871

I love this photo merely because we all know Chiara was the blueprint for Tamara, inthefrow, and so many of these other influencers who popped up around the same time back then.

The disparity between the Chiara + Tamara is hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.