Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xenia got invited to the Hermes show.
Meanwhile, Tetka is asking her followers what to film for yt. I guess THAT topic is out of milk. 😂
As per usual, she has no work and no ideas. Today's vlog with her manager, she copied the idea from Molly Mae. And what's all this tit about how she wakes up looking good? Tamara, you go to bed ugly, you wake up ugly. If you were naturally pretty you would not be getting all that surgery on your crater face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As per usual, she has no work and no ideas. Today's vlog with her manager, she copied the idea from Molly Mae. And what's all this tit about how she wakes up looking good? Tamara, you go to bed ugly, you wake up ugly. If you were naturally pretty you would not be getting all that surgery on your crater face.
If she had a nicer and more genuine personality, she would automatically become more beautiful overall (and vice versa!). But she’s too shallow to figure this out by herself.

Reactions: 13
wow the narc was oooout in this new vlog. all she talks about is herself, all of the "accomplishments" she was proud of were her own, she was so excited to be praised and pat herself on the back for the amazing hard worker she is. i felt some passive aggressive energy from the manager, like she was lowkey shading tamara for how self centered she is. it's crazy how one person can be SO full of themselves yet have nothing to show for it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
it's crazy how one person can be SO full of themselves yet have nothing to show for it
This! I feel like she never bragged more about how successful, happy and in love she is, yet she never seemed more opposite of all of this. Literally nothing is going on with her since 2019, while most of her industy friends are surpassing her with collabs, their own businesses, homes etc. At the end of the day she is lying only to herself.

Reactions: 20
Tbh the manager seemed kind of rude and unprofessional, especially in the beginning... not really what I would want out of an influencer manager, she should know how to behave on camera, right? And then all her responses praising tamara seemed so fake, and Tamara was so clearly loving it. That's probably why she did that q&a with her – for someone to continuously compliment her on camera haha

Also them bragging about how Tamara is constantly turning down high-paying jobs :rolleyes: the whole conversation was too calculated, it definitely made me like her even less

• Sick
Reactions: 22
yes!!! she copied Molly Mae's idea and again asked herself what to do for a YT and posted all the q's

The video is tragic, once again as mentioned above her pathology is on display, the way how she interacts with people is so awkward and uncomfortable, she doesn't listen to them, she zones out to the empty space until she gets a chance to interrupt them and twist the story to herself again...it is so weird and cringe to watch...the manager literally rolled her eyes on her...Tamara was fuming when manager instead of saying she is bossy she confirmed she is softy, then she refocused to her "team" saying how bossy she is

all this with stupid giggling and eyes wide open and crazy when someone talks about her...this girl will have really big issues down the line in her life if she doesn't get help...imagine her 50yrs old still tapping herself on back saying how successful she is and happy, when in fact she is broken inside

Have you ever heard any of her influencer friends with actual businesses and non bothced faces how they praise themselves over and over again and being so pathologically narcissistic that one does not know is this for laughing or crying

really disturbing...

btw that free trip - was chanel beauty - even the manager is fed up with her fake BS

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sooo… in this video she said that she always wakes up looking like the night before.

Maybe we should check this video then

It’s like two different people.

Also there’s one video from vlogmas with dusan where she said she always wakes up looking horrible. Well WHICH ONE IS IT?

• Haha
  • Wow
(Correct me if I’m wrong) I just can’t get over the fact the people who own less Hermes were invited to the show and Tamara wasn’t…? Just saw fakerstrom for an invite. Interesting.

Reactions: 13
(Correct me if I’m wrong) I just can’t get over the fact the people who own less Hermes were invited to the show and Tamara wasn’t…? Just saw fakerstrom for an invite. Interesting.
That’s cos she owns fake Hermes bags and the brands don’t like that (Hermes in this case) also all those lies about her wealth 😩

Reactions: 10
why does she keep posting these stories /content about her personal life/fake friends? Influencers are so deluded and self absorbed - no one cares, their followers only want to know about discount codes for farfetch or to live vicariously through their purchases /unboxings. She is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am tired of always listening how tired she is of doing her job or living a life. What about other people with children and elderly parents? She is so fxcking entitled

Sooo… in this video she said that she always wakes up looking like the night before.

Also there’s one video from vlogmas with dusan where she said she always wakes up looking horrible. Well WHICH ONE IS IT?
This video shocked me and it’s a must see for those of us who did not follow her at that time. The way she talks,her lips and teeth and clearly a completely different voice and accent just made me wonder how the hell you can change the way you talk in only few years??
Regarding the vlog, the part when her manager says WHO asked you these questions and WHEN because I did not see it..wow so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

That was so 2 faces ago :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
First time here, had to share my Tamara experience from years ago. This was before the Social Blade and all other Auditor pages and apps, when they did not have to be so careful.....She followed me and unfollowed at least 5 times in one week...I guess that was the trick - you get a follow, you follow back and then they unfollow you...pathetic. I noticed her and people like Lydia Millen, Queen of jetlags etc getting crazy amounts of followers without any actual content to show for, and it was just thousands and thousands of followers (then you get in the list and its so easy to spot its not real people - their usernames, posts or the lack there of, following lists...its ridiculous)...then Tamara posted a pic with something about being authentic (lol) and I got triggered and commented how is it authentic to buy followers...I also wrote that to the other "authentic ladies" mentioned above...they all blocked me 😂😂😂 So thats that on that. Another one, being even worse, is Maja Malnar. To this day she creates fan profiles and comments on her own photos and then replies to all of them, to appear that she has a crazy engagement....but one look thru those comments tell you everything you need to know. So the point is most of them are just scammers...its sad.
I remember this, especially for Tamara, it was strange to me that ''people'' in comments were actually no people :LOL: or Pakistani, Indian...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it funny when she bragged in the last video with her manager how she is this big influencer with 1 million followers😂 girl just stop at least half of your followers are fake profiles from 3rd world countries

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it funny when she bragged in the last video with her manager how she is this big influencer with 1 million followers😂 girl just stop at least half of your followers are fake profiles from 3rd world countries
1 mil followers and 14-20000 likes on pics while some Balkan teenage influencers have 100k likes per pic and are far from 1 mil followers:)

Reactions: 18
Honestly when she put the story with the 'suggestion' and it was the only one I thought - Ok, she has prepared those questions already and that's the video we'll be getting. And so it was. She filmed it faster than anyone could ask a question even if they wanted to :LOL:

I am tired of always listening how tired she is of doing her job or living a life. What about other people with children and elderly parents? She is so fxcking entitled
On that note, I am lazy to find videos, but how did we get from 'I am never tired, never complaining, I love to work, to keep busy, bla bla' to 'I am so tired, all of this is exhausting' ? What happened to our never tired TamTam? I am tempted to comment that on some of her videos for a while now, but I don't want to bother with the comments I might get from her "subscribers" defending her(self) 😂 Did you guys notice that as well, that all of a sudden after 2 years of doing nothing she's oh so tired and overwhelmed from nothing? And like at the beginning of lockdowns she was "panicking" about what she will do all the time at home with no events etc., but she's a home person, but still can't stay at home... Contradictories and lies are becoming endless, too many to keep track so much that it's easier to keep up with the Kardashians than with TamTam's lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.