Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows two people named Carlo: Mangucci and Sestino. Is she admitting that the house is Carlo’s and not hers? She has literally never mentioned anything about her London situation past the “central london/ Knightsbridge” debacle. Have we ever seen her in Knightsbridge apart from outside of Harrods? Or are we talking about her So Shady in Harvey Nichols?
we are talking mentally deranged pathological liar who lives in total delusion...

Reactions: 15
She is insisting she has a flat in London

Someone commented on her video posted on 8th September:
”Thought you said you already had a flat in London??”
Tamara answered:
”I also explained that in several videos - so i always feel that its pointless saying a same story over and over again as some people complain. That apartment is where Carlo lives❤

I think Tamara removed her comment because I can’t find it anymore but I do have a notification from it. Apprently we need to save receipts from her lies 😂
Who is Carlo? Am I missing something here?
She had previously said that she was supposed to move in with carlo sestini before the pandemic broke out...clearly she can't afford a place on her own....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
New video another haul/shopping vlog... Same tit as always... Another jewelery ad undisclosed
At least this time she is listening to us and getting her pants tailored
Also i guarantee we will never see those shoes again, she will make reels wearing them in front of her mirror and return them right away

Reactions: 14
She will never move to London. It's just an excuse to stay at her sister's house. She said before that she moved to Paris for work, and is now moving back to London for work. These are all excuses because she can't be honest about the reasons. Also dirty works for Off-White now and since Off-White is based in Milan, he would still move to Milan despite what happened in Paris. She was selling it as a pied-a-tierre to us back then.

Reactions: 13
New video another haul/shopping vlog... Same tit as always... Another jewelery ad undisclosed
At least this time she is listening to us and getting her pants tailored
Also i guarantee we will never see those shoes again, she will make reels wearing them in front of her mirror and return them right away
She is not even Following this jewellery brand on IG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She is not even Following this jewellery brand on IG
The funniest thing for me was when she was putting the earrings in and saying how she only likes unique jewelery that not many people have yet she literally only buys overhyped van cleef and cartier love bracelets that every insta witch and her mother has

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She had previously said that she was supposed to move in with carlo sestini before the pandemic broke out...clearly she can't afford a place on her own....
And that doesn’t make sense - who buys a flat with a friend? Maybe siblings or family but friends having a mortgage together? She means they were planning to rent together but that head also probably a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So bebi Raspy has become influencer 101 by desperately tagging virgil abloh and fishing for his comments like a fan teenage girl

ok mate we get it you work for him

but also bebi raspy is obvs enjoying spending time with gorgeous naturally beautiful russians dressing them, see his ugly nikes peeking
3BBAD829-8F5D-4D35-8414-D660D1D46A42.jpeg

while
Tamara is fuming jealous and homeless, alone at the party chugging the vine from tall glass like there is no tomorrow

This is so embarrasing, no manners, no class acting like this in public setting, same Tamara who is lying how she never drinks or takes drugs…probably now time for toilette to fix up ❄ Huh tammy?

8968E221-9C42-4582-8658-F81FF384AC3D.jpeg

thanks Alexandra for hillarious dig at Tam at her stories, go watch 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She said she’s going to miss Fendi fashion show coz she’s going on a trip with Chanel in St. Tropez. Knowing tamtam would she really miss a Fendi show or she’s just not invited? She’s been working with Fendi right? And it seems so unprofessional to trade them with a Chanel trip? Maybe its another excuse because she didn’t get invited to most of the MFW shows.

Also, she’s hyping up that she has shooo much shows to go to in MFW! She said she’s going to the Prada show. I think thats the only show she got invited shoo she’s hyping all the fittings and busy schedule! Hahahaha.. but lets see, none of the things add up with her.soooo doesn’t matter hahahahha🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t help but wonder, why is she paying for all those plastic surgeries, fillers, botox, facials, eye lifting procedures, teeth whitening, nose jobs and others and still uses filters on the stories, blurring 📷 while vlogging and photoshops her insta posts??????

Tam if you are reading this please enlighten me with an answer on your next Q&A video.

In case you missed these comments:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said she’s going to miss Fendi fashion show coz she’s going on a trip with Chanel in St. Tropez. Knowing tamtam would she really miss a Fendi show or she’s just not invited? She’s been working with Fendi right? And it seems so unprofessional to trade them with a Chanel trip? Maybe its another excuse because she didn’t get invited to most of the MFW shows.

Also, she’s hyping up that she has shooo much shows to go to in MFW! She said she’s going to the Prada show. I think thats the only show she got invited shoo she’s hyping all the fittings and busy schedule! Hahahaha.. but lets see, none of the things add up with her.soooo doesn’t matter hahahahha🤣
She works with Fendi, Fendi works with everyone post Karl. Fendi is imo quite on trend. If you should say skip fashionweek for Chanel, I get that. But now she is skipping Fendi for Chanel beauty. Why does a fashion blogger / influencer / youtube persona skip fashion week for perfume? How can she believe it is a good move to keep Chanel beauty warm instead of covering fashionweek? In the city where your agency is and where your boyfriends lives. She rather has her own press related holiday than covering actual fashion. Very unprofessional indeed!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She works with Fendi, Fendi works with everyone post Karl. Fendi is imo quite on trend. If you should say skip fashionweek for Chanel, I get that. But now she is skipping Fendi for Chanel beauty. Why does a fashion blogger / influencer / youtube persona skip fashion week for perfume? How can she believe it is a good move to keep Chanel beauty warm instead of covering fashionweek? In the city where your agency is and where your boyfriends lives. She rather has her own press related holiday than covering actual fashion. Very unprofessional indeed!
she simply was not invited, it's sooo obvious!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.