Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is such a title, this should be to clue to anyone who is into vain things

Reactions: 1
She invests her money in Chanel pieces in order to show up in St Tropez properly dressed and to make us believe she was gifted all those clothes. In the end, we realize she's promoting a perfume, so it's Chanel beauty again. I was totally misled by the way she announced this collaboration and thought she was gonna rock their clothes.
tamara can dream, they have array of celebrities to model their clothes

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'd rather be vain then vapid.
I meant it in a way, that one should save and buy thibg which hold value and protect you in a long term, bc this is like a caution that your bags can be stolen and you might end up indeed homeless

Reactions: 2
High fashion!? Is she choosing tents on purpose!? Or is that what these brands are offering her!? Lord, if you gonna starve yourself to lose all that weight and then you get dressed in oversize items...and pants too long you are walking on them...high fashion, my a$$!! I don’t se any of her industry friends wearing such badly fitted items! Caro is so skinny but she was serving some impeccably tailored items in her recent posts...Tam is just garbage!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
High fashion!? Is she choosing tents on purpose!? Or is that what these brands are offering her!? Lord, if you gonna starve yourself to lose all that weight and then you get dressed in oversize items...and pants too long you are walking on them...high fashion, my a$$!! I don’t se any of her industry friends wearing such badly fitted items! Caro is so skinny but she was serving some impeccably tailored items in her recent posts...Tam is just garbage!
The funniest thing is she is wearing winter gloves and it was like 27°C in milan, the photographers are literally wearing shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
omg, she is trying hard to look fresh, fashion-forward and innovative, but she just looks homeless
she is trying to pull cocaine look but for that, one needs anorexia and cocaine friends (rockstars, designers from 90ties) her homeless-looking BF can pull it with his yoga, because he for sure did some in his time (I believe that he is a convert now and other crackheads are admiring him bc he was able to get out but still keep the look)

• Sad
She is so awkward in these ugly clothes and fails to pose correctly...I mean this is supposed to be your job?!

What a beauty...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Her Prada "look" reminds me of janitor.
She always put an extra work into proving how good she feels, whenever she wears something funny like this. Someone should tell her its bot edgy or cool. You need to be cool yourself, in order to pulloff these kinds of looks.
Her poses are all the same, she has a few of them and is stuck on repeat. Its so sad and awkward.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok why does this story look like she just snapped a photo of Chiara without her knowing? 😂 Tam took this photo from behind, and it is such a weird angle, Chiara obviously was not posing for it hahaha
Screenshot_20210925-104215_Instagram.jpg

omg, she is trying hard to look fresh, fashion-forward and innovative, but she just looks homeless
she is trying to pull cocaine look but for that, one needs anorexia and cocaine friends
I thought the same thing! She sometimes tries to pull off these cocaine chic looks, but she has neither the body nor the attitude for it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.