Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on this thread for a while and finally committed to making an account😅

I believe she is intentionally trying to be vague, as with the whole Paris move. She was heavily implying the place in Paris is actually purchased by her, but was very careful to not actually claim so. The implications were made in a more vague manner, as for example saying that she is redecorating and buying furniture. Around this time I realised how dishonest her behaviour is. She made this whole speech about how she will not turn into a home decorating channel because "she does not want to monetize her home" and bashed people who do so. But the thing is, that was not the reason at all! The actual story behind it was of course that she moved in to that apartment for a few months only, and of course she did not (and perhaps even could not) redecorate anything. Only after her followers figured out she is only renting short term did she change her act. Then she pretended that it is completely normal that she is only renting, haha how did anyone even get a different idea. Hmmm Tami, you know how, you wanted that but your plan failed.

Now with the boyfriend I see the same pattern of behaviour. She is again very VERY heavily implying that they are searching for flats together, that they are just so madly in love and can't live without each other and so on... But again she does not actually clearly state: Hey everyone, I am going to be living with my boyfriend. That is probably because that is not entirely true, and she knows better than to outright lie on camera. So now that she is suffocating in the web of lies and half-lies she has been saying for the last year or so, she is making all of these crazy excuses and stories to hide what is really going on behind the camera.

I do not think she is dumb, but maybe a bit naive. She does not realise people that are following her are not just fascinated stans, but also real persons who have been through stuff like apartment hunting, long term relationships and/or luxury shopping. And that group of followers is slowly figuring out that she is not as transparent as she claims to be. Honestly, I think this might backfire on her in the future. She will lose credibility this way if she does not clean up her act soon
Very well said 👏& welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else unable to view Xenia's Instagram? I noticed that I hadn't seen her posts for weeks so I went to check her IG and it said "User not found". I went to her "xeniapersonal" IG account which is a public account that she has that her friends follow and I checked the comments and other people also said that they couldn't see her main IG account. I assumed she deleted it but then I checked her IG account on my finsta and it is still up! So either she blocked me and a bunch of other people or something is wrong with IG and isn't showing her account to everyone. Maybe she has been shadowbanned by Instagram? I googled it and it said they shadow ban people who are buying bots. It would be weird for her to block me as I've never commented on any of her photos or sent her messages. I've only ever liked her photos and been a supporter of hers so it was kind of shocking to see she might have blocked me and other supporters. I hope she doesn't treat her fans this way by blocking them.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else unable to view Xenia's Instagram? I noticed that I hadn't seen her posts for weeks so I went to check her IG and it said "User not found". I went to her "xeniapersonal" IG account which is a public account that she has that her friends follow and I checked the comments and other people also said that they couldn't see her main IG account. I assumed she deleted it but then I checked her IG account on my finsta and it is still up! So either she blocked me and a bunch of other people or something is wrong with IG and isn't showing her account to everyone. Maybe she has been shadowbanned by Instagram? I googled it and it said they shadow ban people who are buying bots. It would be weird for her to block me as I've never commented on any of her photos or sent her messages. I've only ever liked her photos and been a supporter of hers so it was kind of shocking to see she might have blocked me and other supporters. I hope she doesn't treat her fans this way by blocking them.
I can still see her IG. That’s very interesting. Do we think that Xenia and Tam are comparing notes on Tattlers or people that report their videos for not reporting ad/paid partnership disclosures? I haven’t reported either of them, and I still follow and like some of Tam’s pics.

Attachments

I can still see her IG. That’s very interesting. Do we think that Xenia and Tam are comparing notes on Tattlers or people that report their videos for not reporting ad/paid partnership disclosures? I haven’t reported either of them, and I still follow and like some of Tam’s pics.
That was my first post on Tattle (literally made an account to post that because I was so shocked I’d been blocked) and I’ve never reported her before. Maybe shes pulled a Lydia Elise Millen and went on a blocking rampage and blocked half her followers. I don’t get why Xenia would have blocked me and a bunch of other supporters. She isn’t a god or a real celebrity yet this is how she treats her followers? She acts like shes above all of her followers, who are the reason why she got to where she is in the first place. Now shes randomly blocking innocent people? Xenia needs to get a grip. I noticed the number of comments on her photos in recent weeks have been going down too. Either because shes blocked thousands of followers or something is wrong with her IG and isn’t letting people view it.

Reactions: 7
That was my first post on Tattle (literally made an account to post that because I was so shocked I’d been blocked) and I’ve never reported her before. Maybe shes pulled a Lydia Elise Millen and went on a blocking rampage and blocked half her followers. I don’t get why Xenia would have blocked me and a bunch of other supporters. She isn’t a god or a real celebrity yet this is how she treats her followers? She acts like shes above all of her followers, who are the reason why she got to where she is in the first place. Now shes randomly blocking innocent people? Xenia needs to get a grip. I noticed the number of comments on her photos in recent weeks have been going down too. Either because shes blocked thousands of followers or something is wrong with her IG and isn’t letting people view it.
I recommend you join the Xenia forum as well. This may be happening to other people but we won’t really know on the Tamara thread. I’m no fan of Xenia- she’s just another basic Anglo woman with an obnoxious way of speaking imho. I started following Tamara because she didn’t look like all of the ultra-blonde basics of the 2010s starting their influencer careers. Now…she looks the same as everyone else (face wise). I still like some of her clothing items but all of the mistruths/half truths are getting ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
I hope you guys can see the screenshots I’ve posted that show all the comments on Xenia’s personal account saying they’ve been blocked. Sorry for posting this on TamTams thread, I’ve been a long-time lurker and noticed Xenia has been talked a lot about on here. Maybe an employee of Xenia’s who has access to her IG is secretly is out to get her and is blocking all of her followers?
784B9730-BF95-448D-9CAD-DC328D232AD6.png
7EE4B571-43F1-43D5-B272-F49755F2A8CC.png
AC553C28-977B-489D-BD94-3D5A35547865.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope you guys can see the screenshots I’ve posted that show all the comments on Xenia’s personal account saying they’ve been blocked. Sorry for posting this on TamTams thread, I’ve been a long-time lurker and noticed Xenia has been talked a lot about on here. Maybe an employee of Xenia’s who has access to her IG is secretly is out to get her and is blocking all of her followers?
View attachment 773991View attachment 773992View attachment 773993
Could you continue the discussion on Xenia’s thread?

Reactions: 15
Just forget that Idiot .

• Heart
Well England is very very expensive if you wanna buy a house/flat also there are difficulties with mortgage so it’s not that easy(I am not defending her just wanna give you some info about the situation over here). Basically you can buy outside of london a 3 bedroom flat with tiny bedrooms (by train central london is probably 1 or 1:30 hour to get in for like 600k and these are prices for an unfurnished and sometimes flats in really bad conditions. Many people living here cannot afford their own living so they just renting their whole life also in London many adults (over 30,40 even 50) lives in shared houses which means they’re basically just renting a room. And for them it is normal cause they earn enough to let’s say live average life but if they would have to rent a place by themself even in the suburbs of London they would be considered as poor since their salary won’t be enough even for basic things
It’s true but if she has enough money to buy a 20k Cartier bracelet and ready to wear Chanel, she has enough money to own at least 2 houses in London. She is embarrassing and has no shame with the vague lies - also she 10000% did imply she lived with Dirty in London and I can’t believe how ashamed she must feel deep down knowing it’s a lie and he’s in on it - like how can she hold her head up around everyone? I’d feel mortified

Her teeth and lips look strange again.. Is this another filter or new procedures?
Her hair looks really thin and receded around her forehead

Reactions: 19
yup that's the filter she is using, the lilly barbie feature as shown in the video below

she is a fraud she does not look like her stories and catfish YT vlogs, it's obvious she is broken beyond repair, not even fun anymore watching the pathological mental health case

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
One of Xenia’s tiktok videos just came up on my feed and you can see why she is miles ahead of Tetka in terms of engagement (800k followers compared to Tamara 10k or so) - she engages with people in comments and replies to them. Compare this to Tamara the lazy one who can’t even fake it to get her interns to reply to any YT or IG comments and barely gets likes/comments on her content which is just her with her hunchback posture and sucking in her leather bag starvation abs

Attachments

I can’t...with both of them! I caaaaaant! 🙄 His post...with that offwhite staff coat...and her posts about missing first day of MFW...’oh I’m in south of France with a brand’...insert nondescript photo...all her brand work ends up being reduced to one insta post...no wonder she can’t buy a place of her own...aghrrrrrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is insisting she has a flat in London

Someone commented on her video posted on 8th September:
”Thought you said you already had a flat in London??”
Tamara answered:
”I also explained that in several videos - so i always feel that its pointless saying a same story over and over again as some people complain. That apartment is where Carlo lives❤

I think Tamara removed her comment because I can’t find it anymore but I do have a notification from it. Apprently we need to save receipts from her lies 😂
Who is Carlo? Am I missing something here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She is insisting she has a flat in London

Someone commented on her video posted on 8th September:
”Thought you said you already had a flat in London??”
Tamara answered:
”I also explained that in several videos - so i always feel that its pointless saying a same story over and over again as some people complain. That apartment is where Carlo lives❤

I think Tamara removed her comment because I can’t find it anymore but I do have a notification from it. Apprently we need to save receipts from her lies 😂
Who is Carlo? Am I missing something here?
She thinks it’s ok to reply to a post with this nonsensical answer !? 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
She follows two people named Carlo: Mangucci and Sestino. Is she admitting that the house is Carlo’s and not hers? She has literally never mentioned anything about her London situation past the “central london/ Knightsbridge” debacle. Have we ever seen her in Knightsbridge apart from outside of Harrods? Or are we talking about her So Shady in Harvey Nichols?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.