Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! The liar says NYC is on the cards 🤣
I plan to move to Mars, let’s see who is first lol

View attachment 760516

talking to herself YET AGAIN 🤣😭😭

View attachment 760518

delusional freak. People can only be scared of her face and nothing else
witch, we watch your vlogs for comedy value, no other reason. When you talk about your bags and the clothing hauls we all know you will return the clothes. I piss myself laughing because I know you have nothing and no home and you forget the lies you have told, that's even funnier because you actually believe it, you psycho. I love how you fake smile to hide your embarrassment and the fact that you are the one that is SCARED because you know deep down your life is tit. Open your eyes and look at other influencers' lives, they have the bags and clothes and they own their own homes and happy to show their partners on their vlogs. It's a life you wish you had. You don't even show any decent content. Why aren't you being invited to fashion events anymore? You have hit rock bottom and not fooling anyone and I have a big smile on my face knowing that you will be back in your sister's attic, old and miserable. You are the loser

• Haha
Reactions: 13
46D6EF22-DE00-41BA-8C46-81691CDDBE04.jpeg

A good reason🧐 Could the reason be that you needed a place to film your bullshit? Huh, homeless TamTam?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 764871
A good reason🧐 Could the reason be that you needed a place to film your bullshit? Huh, homeless TamTam?
She is so full of BS whenever she says that she has news and says she’s “working with Chanel” and it ends up being a trip to Heathrow airport beauty counter to take a picture next to chanel perfume bottle. So full of self importance, how is she not embarrassed to lie about her life so boldly all the time

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I wonder
Why did she remove the link to her sungasses collection?
I know why did she remove info about «cambridge» from her bio on insta :) but aren’t sunngøasses still on?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s NO WAY IN HELL Tammy gets a Milan home built by the time THIS THREAD ends! Unless, the Milan home is being built by The Flash and Speedy Gonzales.

• Haha
Oh my, I get it. You are a fashion influencer without friends. That is such a sad excuse for a fifteen minute pity party. Your nephew stays cute for five and not fifteen minutes. You remembered so much when you saw your old house. I get that nobody in the whole universe has ever moved before so it is good that you explained this.

Hermes shopping. Nothing screams rob me like € 1500 ugg look alikes with a shiny buckle on it. She needed an € 2200 wallet after she got a long hermes wallet from a friend and apparently the chanel cardholder she bought two seconds ago is old news already. She already showed us the last in jurop lv agenda but just as the wallet she still needs another one. She picked sage, probably because that reminds her of all the money she can spend on more items she does not need.

To be honest I do love the boots. I just do not know if I love them because they look like every other chelsea boot out there, because I like that very specific color of beige or because they remind me of my own uggs. If you feel like tit but have to leave the house nothing is more soothing than an oversized hoodie, legging and uggs.

I know that she makes money of off adds and you can shove more adds in a video that is longer, but there is so much bullshit that I just wish she would squeeze it in a twenty minutes tops video. The girl loves to hear herself talk so that will never happen but I can dream, right?

92D0D4AA-C632-4AA9-93B6-232E7693657C.jpeg

She is so rough with animals. The dog’s owner should immediately stop Tammy from roughhousing the poor little dog🥲 If the dog responded by biting Tetka, then it would be all TamTam’s fault.

EDIT: In her earlier story, she tried to make it look like she was walking/modeling the designs. Tetka WAS NOT A MODEL for this collection⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

C4BEB46D-BCA0-4467-868D-5DCBA589757A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 766458
She is so rough with animals. The dog’s owner should immediately stop Tammy from roughhousing the poor little dog🥲 If the dog responded by biting Tetka, then it would be all TamTam’s fault.

EDIT: In her earlier story, she tried to make it look like she was walking/modeling the designs. Tetka WAS NOT A MODEL for this collection⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 766473
I would literally kill her if she would do this to my dog! So so fake, self-centered, stuck up and stupid, it's so much that it makes her look a psycho 🤯🤯

Tam I know you're reading this, leave the poor creatures alone and stop overwhelming with your fakeness(and by that I mean both dogs and us🤣)

Reactions: 5
TamTam got so boring and represent such a shallow lifeform that it's hard to even hate watch her anymore... 😩
The last few videos have been so awful. I don't even have anything to critique anymore. I think she knows she's lost her sense of style and doesn't know how to dress anymore so she's just focusing on buying whatever expensive brand name luxury thing she's next to. There is a different audience for that type of content, so I guess she's making a transition away from fashion blogger to luxury goods blogger.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.