Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile whose corpse is this hand coming from?!?!?

Honey stop photoshoping your own pics, and at least hire someone as every single post there is some embarrasing warping/distortion going on
That lipstick is not nude, it is the unironic version of dead.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you unequivocally regarding the burglary. Like you already said nothing adds up. Why did she take the Patek Philippe watch off that night and replace it with the Audemars Piguet??? Since she “bought” it she has never taken it off, at least not in any of the pics from her social media platforms that I’ve seen. She also mentioned in a blog that she had actually removed all her jewelry with the exception of a YSL necklace and the AP watch to go out that night and while she was sitting in the taxi had a weird feeling so decided to go back home and put on her Cartier, VCA and Repossi bracelets!! What type of weird feeling??? The feeling that she may get burgled ??? If that was the case surely she would also have grabbed the Patek Philippe watch, her most expensive piece of Jewelry or as any sane person would do just wouldn’t go out for dinner!! The other thing that doesn’t add up is that the AP watch is stainless steel and doesn’t compliment any of her other gold jewelry even the hardware on her mini Kelly that she was wearing that night is gold. The AP is so jarring and so out of place!! I just don’t get! I could be wrong but I think the Patek Philippe was a fake a super fake. I have one and believe me it is a SUPER fake so much so that my friend and I couldn’t tell the difference between her real one and my fake. The box it came in however was sub par which is perhaps why she never did an unboxing. Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.

Reactions: 39
1. she definitely held a French residency card so that’s what grants you to enter Schengen states as many times as you want

2. The US is a different issue. Right now people coming from Europe can enter the US only if they have a proofof mínimum 14 days stay outside the Schengen area.

(Thats why in order to circumvent this, people often go to Turkey/ Serbia/ and then fly from there)

True, she could have easily spent 14 days inUk but obviously picking witch cauch to get with her bebi raspi was higher on her list of priorities than NYFW

Reactions: 14
Guiiis do you really buy her lies... she is not invited to any of the shows, she reached her peak already and it's only downhill from here, she is nobody and doesn't have any connections in NY hence not going to embarrass herself over there this year.

I have never heard of shengen zone whatever, either you have US visa or not? I travel to US from London with regular 10 yrs visa? You are saying that I'd need to go to Turkey or Serbia to enter USA what?!?

edit: seems like this is true...they changed the rules since my last visit and I've not heard any of this from my US friends and UK residents who travel back and forth non stop

convenient for tamara to cover her pathetic lies

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I thought she made a big whole deal out of going to get her US Visa when she was in Montenegro?

yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!

Reactions: 8
Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.
At first I thought that she miiiiiight just not want to flash it on social media as it’s a very expensive item. But now that I saw how she braged about the Cartier bracelet and repeatedly mentioned how this is her MOST EXPENSIVE haul ever, and that all after the robbery took place, I believe that the PP was definitely fake. She would never ever skip the chance to brag about a real one if she bought it.
I can’t believe the transformation she went through since the pandemic and Paris era started, she displays a totally different image than she used to. I know people change over time, and the pandemic impacted all of us in a certain way mentally, but she really showed her true colors. This girl can’t keep track of her lies anymore and it’s becoming obvious even to non-tattlers. Nothing adds up with her anymore. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her content before.

Reactions: 39
It’s very shady indeed. So Shady ! I think all her stuff is fake. She believes in fake it till you make it. Sadly she will never make it because people and brands are not stupid

Did you see she posted a picture with Cassie Thorpe? Trying to safe face for sure people love Cassie.

Reactions: 7
It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.

Reactions: 19
Okay thanks for this! Coz you know with all the lies. Just trying to keep up!

Wahahaha connections in NY? But I thought she has shooo many friends even BEST FRIENDS! Hahaahh

Reactions: 10
Noooo , she wouldn't let it all cool down !!
Grab it till you make it !!

Reactions: 3
Did you see she posted a picture with Cassie Thorpe? Trying to safe face for sure people love Cassie.
I was hoping someone would come here and say this. Cassie is legit a breath of fresh air in this community. I hope she follows in the personality footsteps she's already treading (and along the lines of Patricia Bright) and stays true to herself. Tamara and other over influencers are clinging for clout despite having literally a million more followers. She's becoming acutely aware of how passé she's becoming.

Reactions: 14

That white powder won’t let you sleep, huh, homeless Tammy!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else laughing at her stories about hanging out with ALL of her friends and EVERYONE getting together and posting a photo of herself with not even one of said friends? She never fails to give me “I totally have a boyfriend but you won’t know him because he’s from another school” vibes.

Reactions: 28
If the robbery is real she is using retail therapy to get over it. Everybody knows that that is a phrase for an excuse and not an actual solution. The rest of her behaviour is just a selfemployed girl two seconds before a burnout. She thinks that flying everywhere is giving off a vibe of this amazing the world is my playground vibe. It legit makes me want to take time off to center. A 6 minute diary and grounding exercises a day is not enough for this.

With fashion month she can not take time off but when we saw a happy and healthy Tammy it already wrecked her. I can not even imagine what this one will do. If she continues to gather het strength with she will collapse. If that happens she will be publicly damned. Her whole image is promoting this happy and healthy that girl lifestyle and not fashion junkie. It is like she is humpty dumpty and everybody can see it but her. So immature and very sad.

I’m sure a lot of them are no vaccinated either. As soon as Europe lifted their ban for the summer lots of influencers were sighted taking holidays, going out for dinners/drinks etc. Melissaswardrobe was one of these influencers she was out non stop, going to parties etc and then got covid. And cherry on top Mel was not vaccinated!!! She went and got her vaccine after she felt better. I do like her but after seeing all her reckless partying and catching covid it just seems so immature and reckless. These influencers need a piece of reality. Ppl are still getting sick and dying!

Is she using cocaine??

Reactions: 6
yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!
Yes, I was looking to book flights to NY but at present British/EU citizens are not allowed into the USA. I was told you need to spend 14 days outside the EU/UK before you are permitted to enter the USA. However, if you are flying in from the USA you are welcomed here (UK) with open arms. I agree, double standards. Don't quote me on the above, I tend to switch off now when talking about travel in covid times

Here's hoping they do open the borders soon.

Reactions: 6
HUH? she is literally just hanging around beaches, parties, lying around since robbery, high with bebi and fake friends...only job she has had is promoting gondola in venice and bakery in serbia are you ok

Job being bebi raspy taking 100 photos with her legs cut off

View attachment 755404
That white powder won’t let you sleep, huh, homeless Tammy!
also this copying Xenia stories, attempting to be cute looks so idiotic with half mil jewellery and botched 60 yrs old face, she always was emphasising how she never takes or post selfies, yet this is all what we have seen since 3rd nose job, eyebrow lift, buccal fat removal, and other frankenstein procedures she had + photoshop ofc

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I personally put my bets on Addy (adderrall) daily. Explains her erratic behavior/talking + over 10kg weight loss which is not in line with her original body conformation (if you remember she always had tIKKER thighs /legs and swollen ankles compared to Zorannah)
Definitely Adderral or amphetamine use does that.

But not excluding weekend ski trips with Pippo’s off WHITE crew.
(Knowing Giorgia Gabriele & hubby ... sìiiii)

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.