Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nope wearing them thee too..

Here you go, enjoy a bit of this CLASS 😂😂😂

Lets say FT got A levels on his “Ballanization”.. of shall i say “folklorization” 😂

(reminds me of an archetype gypst character from esch Kusturica movie..)
View attachment 731399
That 50 year old man looks younger than FT or unless FT is already 50++? Closing to a senior citizen?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FT posting only pictures with men ... never a picture with Tamberey 😂 just a case? I think not! 😂

Lets say FT got A levels on his “Balkanization”.. of shall i rather “folklorization” 😂

83D72865-2152-472D-BFE7-432263C13AB9.png
48DD057E-0D3C-4310-93FA-457DF99EC3EA.png
3B6032BB-2B3D-44C2-9884-EACC1A4E2131.png
[/QUO

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This woman spends so much money on jewelry, clothes, shoes and bags. Her last couple of hauls are thousands. Like a € 44.000,- bracelet, € 3.000,- bracelet, roughly € 7.000,- for a mini kelly (please chime in if someone knows the exact price. I can't find it because my eyes just rolled out of my head 🙄) she has her biggest haul ever and the second video after that she has another shoplog. And this person can't even find a Nike store and buy some workout clothes. Seriously? Even a whole outfit will cost her like wat, hundred euros? Less if she buys sale stuff.

I still tink the workout is mainly up her nose and all the food she shows is just a diversion.
She is probably hoping for a sponsorship from a high end sports company. She was begging like most influencers do. No shame just beg, beg, beg continually. That's why she is milking the robbery, so she can get free stuff. The only difference between influencers and homeless people on the streets is the homeless need it for their survival on the streets.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Lets say FT got A levels on his “Ballanization”.. of shall i say “folklorization” 😂

View attachment 731399
christ he dresses like harry styles. the difference is harry is in his 20s and at least has the lifestyle to go with it. this dude just looks like a loser

1630056044133.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually think that when he smiles, he actually seems to be nice. Please don’t throw rocks at me 😂

Her videos (vlogs or hauls) are so boring. She keeps repeating the same things over and over again.
The haul was terrible. I agree it looked like she didn’t choose any of the items and they were picked up by mytheresa team because they are the products they wanted her to push.
I can totally picture her opening an email with the list and thinking “such a long list to read, too much work, let’s just reply I TINK it’s perfeeect amaaaaazing one of a kiiiiind” and looking clueless when opening the parcels.

She is so out of touch with reality, complaining about her metal tiredness and lack of real holidays because she works so hard.
Not being able to return to her former airbnb because of the trauma, I kind of get it but at the same time it doesn’t align with the way she presents herself.
When I was a student, I experienced a failed break-in. My door was so messed up that it couldn’t open, so the handyman had to remove all the mechanism and put a temporary makeshift lock until the real repair the next day.
You can imagine I didn’t have much sleep. I could have stayed at my parent’s or a friend’s but chose to stay, because 1/ if they came back the job was super easy and there was no way I would let them and 2 / i try not being a pussy.
So when I hear her saying she is such a strong woman all the time, I wonder if she really believes her sh*t…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I like Tamara, but what the duck is this hat? She's not gay or a vocal supporter of the LGBTQ community? She didn't seem to understand what it meant. This is so weird to me.
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I like Tamara, but what the duck is this hat? She's not gay or a vocal supporter of the LGBTQ community? She didn't seem to understand what it meant. This is so weird to me.
View attachment 732842
This was so odd. Not the gay pride side of things, because I don't think you have to be personally gay to support gay pride causes and if she does more power to her, but idk this just seemed so forced and so out of character for her. Like she was just doing it to be thought provoking, relevant and edgy. Was giving very much performative activism to me.

Reactions: 19
They never look like a real couple.
He always seems so uninterested.
if I heard that kind of music I would run the f away...sorry! but I can see Tamara is herself with this folk garbage music...sorry hope this doesn't offend anyone

I'm just gonna leave this here................😂
I TOOT it was some waiter from cevapcici place hahahah

View attachment 732842
she is supporting her boyfriend duuuh :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This was so odd. Not the gay pride side of things, because I don't think you have to be personally gay to support gay pride causes and if she does more power to her, but idk this just seemed so forced and so out of character for her. Like she was just doing it to be thought provoking, relevant and edgy. Was giving very much performative activism to me.
This hat will be returned post haste. I almost spit out my drink when she said how easy returns are. Same for all the matching FUGLY boots she bought. She is keeping none of this. Just so dishonest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she will be wearing this in support of her bebi

Didn't she said she hated pink? It was too girly for her?
Said - unsaid. This is tetka's world after all

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.