Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what about Rasputin trying on the ugly Prada shoes before her? I’d love to see that 😂
He probably tried them on and then was like, nah, I’ll stick to my beat up beige suede ankle boots. They’re serving me well from before Jesus Christ time

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is this why whenever Leonie "buys" something new we see it in like 5 back to back posts and then we never see it again? Trying to maximize the time she has with an item and get the max amount of content with it possible?
I don't know if they want to maximize content. Some influencers have a contract that an item has to be seen X amount of times on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And what about Rasputin trying on the ugly Prada shoes before her? I’d love to see that 😂
He probably tried them on and then was like, nah, I’ll stick to my beat up beige suede ankle boots. They’re serving me well from before Jesus Christ time
Let’s not forget the UGGS… 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After this video I am fully convinced she pays for nothing in her My Theresa hauls. 5 pairs of bottega tire boots? 3 pairs of the exact same prada triangle loafers? Who shops like this?
She’s now buying duplicates of things she has with slightly different soles / accent colours. It’s a ridiculous way of shopping and so wasteful. She seems dazed and zombie like but “must continuing shopping / doing hauls” as if on autopilot. Meanwhile doesn’t even have access to a pair of her own jeans. Why can’t she at least get her things from her apartment in paris? Unless everything has been packed up already? It’s a sad fact that many people get robbed / burgled.. too bad most of us can’t change homes the day after to escape the trauma.. we have to continue living there. I don’t understand daily travel for holidays and birthdays meanwhile you don’t have a friggin home!! Or it would make sense to rent a holiday villa for a month or so. Make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The "vlog" is so so so boring, all I can think of is that the hotel is beautiful.
and I can't imagine her wearing those ugly boots anytime soon.

Reactions: 13
She’s now buying duplicates of things she has with slightly different soles / accent colours. It’s a ridiculous way of shopping and so wasteful. She seems dazed and zombie like but “must continuing shopping / doing hauls” as if on autopilot. Meanwhile doesn’t even have access to a pair of her own jeans. Why can’t she at least get her things from her apartment in paris? Unless everything has been packed up already? It’s a sad fact that many people get robbed / burgled.. too bad most of us can’t change homes the day after to escape the trauma.. we have to continue living there. I don’t understand daily travel for holidays and birthdays meanwhile you don’t have a friggin home!! Or it would make sense to rent a holiday villa for a month or so. Make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️
I wonder if she's still paying for the place or not at this point? I'm sure she had some kind of lease/contractual agreement but would you be able to break that in this situation? I wrote what you said earlier on this thread and everyone pretty much agreed that she wouldn't really care if her things got thrown away etc. But I can't imagine that. If she's completely refused to even step foot in the place, which is a bit immature, she must have at least sent someone to go get her things and gotten a storage unit or something it just makes no sense. Where is all her stuff?? She doesn't even have a pair of jeans?? If she did just let it all get donated or thrown out, I am not looking forward to her using this excuse to now by 5 pairs of the same jeans claiming they got "stolen" and she doesn't have "any".

Reactions: 10
She accumulated 50,092,896 views in her channel... most of the money has to come from YT otherwise I don't know :s
About what you said about the brands I agreed with you
Guys in full honesty, 50 million views isn't a lot. I have a yt channel, albeit considerably smaller of around 5000 subscribers, and now approaching 2 million views. So far I've only made almost 2000 euros in total since the beginning (my audience is mostly from the EU, I'm assuming similar to hers). Just to give you an idea. And yes, her videos are maybe twice as long as mine so she gets more commercials, but other than that these are the numbers.

Reactions: 16
I thought that the what do you think about the shoes in purple was a typical question to get more comments on the video. She quite recently bought the green VCA bracelet and necklace, she is very superstitious and suddenly she is questioning between green and purple? I'm not buying her buying a pair of shoes and not be certain of the color while being and influencer and being on her fifth fashioncover and sixth cover in the same damn video and then casually dropping that returns with very sponsored webshop are so easy. That was her making more money and not her questioning shoes.

The whole more is more and collect them all mentality is so strange. You got shoes that look like your other schoes but with a different sole. You bought your fourth pair of slightly different boots. You are wearing so much jewelry that you abandoned class and make thousands and thousands worth of gold look like a cheap h&m pack with five bracelets and two necklaces. She was a gorgous girl with a sense of fashion but now she is still doing the same thing and it becomes gaudy. She plateaued while she should be evolving. Somewhere along the line there are missed opportunities. And I do not mean changing your like and subscribe into a five minute wail of how much it means to you. You are an influencer. Your life is our entertainment and if you yell that you just want to be honest multiple times in a video, it makes you look even more dishonest.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing she films are hauls and vlogs its just so repetitive and boring... Like the only thing she does every day is shopping... Does she not have hobbies or friends.. Like she could've filmed behind the scenes of that fotoshoot (even if it was a shitshow and she doesn't look the best at least its a level up from her usual boring everyday life)... She honestly doesn't seem to be passionate about anything... You would think that a person who travels that much would actually bother to experience the culture of those countries, hang out and meet the locals, buy a bleeping fridge magnet at the local market idk do something...For example the whole time she visited montenegro she never left the resort, the only time she went out of the villa/hotel complex was for dinner

• Sick
Reactions: 29
My favourite part of the video was when she said that Tesla former helped her shape her body together with... wait for it... 🥁 workout!

And in Montenegro video, when she said that she'll ask hotel if they have gym clothes for her, so she could... workout!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My favourite part of the video was when she said that Tesla former helped her shape her body together with... wait for it... 🥁 workout!

And in Montenegro video, when she said that she'll ask hotel if they have gym clothes for her, so she could... workout!
:ROFLMAO:
And she mentioned that her driving licence was also stolen.
GIRL YOU DON'T DRIVE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Xenia is heading back to Paris, according to her stories. Watch TamTam return to her robbed flat, now😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys in full honesty, 50 million views isn't a lot. I have a yt channel, albeit considerably smaller of around 5000 subscribers, and now approaching 2 million views. So far I've only made almost 2000 euros in total since the beginning (my audience is mostly from the EU, I'm assuming similar to hers). Just to give you an idea. And yes, her videos are maybe twice as long as mine so she gets more commercials, but other than that these are the numbers.
She KEN earn up to 10 -20000 per video ( commercials , good contracts ) I haven't seen it but I know that Zorannah earns that much ...
But Tetka obviously doesn't .😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She KEN earn up to 10 -20000 per video ( commercials , good contracts ) I haven't seen it but I know that Zorannah earns that much ...
But Tetka obviously doesn't .😭😭😭
Yes defintiely that's possible, but only in case of the videos for which she has sponsors. Also, when we say sponsors, not all of them are willing to pay with money, lots of them also partly or fully pay in-kind (clothes, bags, make-up..). So dirty tetka gets confused which piece of clothing she's unpacking 🤣 (recently I started feeling more and more that she looks somehow dirty, as some tattlers mentioned, hence the merge of nicknames)🙄

However, from the YT commercials alone, I highly doubt there is any way that she earned more than 200-250k in her entire YT career ... don't get me wrong, I am not saying that's little, but she has had the channel for many years so if we make that a monthly income, it isn't really that much to support her (obviously) fake lifestyle. 🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.