Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she cut off her hair and it still looks like someone dipped in in a deep fryer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually really like this length, kind of reminds me of her more glamurous days, if only it werenā€™t crisp burnt :(

Also those nails donā€™t suit her AT ALL. Doesnā€™t she realize that ā€œnudeā€ shades are not the same for her normal type 2-3 (I guess) skin and on toasted spray tanā€¦ from afar this looks like her nails have started yellowingšŸ¤¢

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I actually really like this length, kind of reminds me of her more glamurous days, if only it werenā€™t crisp burnt :(

Also those nails donā€™t suit her AT ALL. Doesnā€™t she realize that ā€œnudeā€ shades are not the same for her normal type 2-3 (I guess) skin and on toasted spray tanā€¦ from afar this looks like her nails have started yellowingšŸ¤¢
The length is great the color is messing up her hair. If it were dark it would look beautiful. I think she has yellow tips painted on her nails

Reactions: 6

She cut it in vain ,
Hair is far damaged , should have cut it at Bob or some shorter version ā˜¢ā˜¢

• Heart

I CANNOT STAND THIS ELEPHANT!!! Let alone paired with VCA malachite necklace,,, she literally ruins everything with her lack of class and style

It's gross!!! So tacky

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You guuuys, have you noticed FT's boots in Tetka's latest video?
Come on, does he have any other pairs?
Plus, it's still summer šŸ¤”
Imagine the smell in their hotel rooms since we know she likes to store used stinky feet shoes next to beds/ 10k bags etc - combined with his ancient boots their living areas must be šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My favourite part of the video was when she said that Tesla former helped her shape her body together with... wait for it... šŸ„ workout!

And in Montenegro video, when she said that she'll ask hotel if they have gym clothes for her, so she could... workout!
This woman spends so much money on jewelry, clothes, shoes and bags. Her last couple of hauls are thousands. Like a ā‚¬ 44.000,- bracelet, ā‚¬ 3.000,- bracelet, roughly ā‚¬ 7.000,- for a mini kelly (please chime in if someone knows the exact price. I can't find it because my eyes just rolled out of my head šŸ™„) she has her biggest haul ever and the second video after that she has another shoplog. And this person can't even find a Nike store and buy some workout clothes. Seriously? Even a whole outfit will cost her like wat, hundred euros? Less if she buys sale stuff.

I still tink the workout is mainly up her nose and all the food she shows is just a diversion.

Reactions: 18
You guuuys, have you noticed FT's boots in Tetka's latest video?
Come on, does he have any other pairs?
Plus, it's still summer šŸ¤”
nope wearing them thee too..

Here you go, enjoy a bit of this CLASS šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Lets say FT got A levels on his ā€œBallanizationā€.. of shall i say ā€œfolklorizationā€ šŸ˜‚

(reminds me of an archetype gypst character from esch Kusturica movie..)
1F4FACF9-236C-4170-9B3D-E84BB8A9B862.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And what about Rasputin trying on the ugly Prada shoes before her? Iā€™d love to see that šŸ˜‚
He probably tried them on and then was like, nah, Iā€™ll stick to my beat up beige suede ankle boots. Theyā€™re serving me well from before Jesus Christ time
Haven't watched the video yet. Did he try on her shoes? He surely has some small feet... :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Lets say FT got A levels on his ā€œBallanizationā€.. of shall i say ā€œfolklorizationā€ šŸ˜‚

View attachment 731399
A guy (his age) posing like thatā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ Could NEVER be my boyfriend. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 8
Jesus bleeping Christ! His legs are shoooooo thin. Thatā€™s why DamTam starves her so much-not to look fatter then her The Man.
And his facešŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I saw such faces in Russia, but those people were forever drunk forever homeless guys

View attachment 731399

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s the Bday of Lutakā€™s husband. She (Lutak) just posted a countdown on her IG.
I hate how Tamara is calling everyone her BEST friend constantly. I canā€™t recall when I called my best friends - best friends. Who even says this?? Unless you are 13, then okay.
You say this when you have no genuine friends and trying to convince others that you are popular when in reality you are all alone with no real substance to your life. Just an attic space is your only stability.

View attachment 731399
I honestly thought that was damtam holding a bear. Is she aspiring to have skinny legs like her man? #twinning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks more like her old face in that Belgrade dinner photo. Is the brow lift starting to wear off?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.