Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until she gets “offered” a pink quota bag from Hermès, then it will be her favorite color ever.
I remember her saying that she wouldn't want a pink Hermess (pun intended) bag because pink was too feminine or girly. And then somebody here posted photos of pink shoes to show she lied, again.

It was in the video that @Tamliar-lol recapped in post #181 on august 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I remember her saying that she wouldn't want a pink Hermess (pun intended) bag because pink was too feminine or girly. And then somebody here posted photos of pink shoes to show she lied, again.

That was fast 😂

Reactions: 5
Watch without giving her a click and then workout :coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Watch without giving her a click and then workout :coffee:
I love this, watching without giving her a click, but I will still do anything to avoid my workout.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She had a pink birkin! She still might have it because I think she left it in london and it was not in paris

tam5.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She had a pink birkin! She still might have it because I think she left it in london and it was not in paris

View attachment 733527
Maybe that was bought eons ago and it is a blue based fuchsia?

I'm just going to rewatch the stupid video. Then I'll at least know what she said.

On another note: have not done my workout yet. Did deepclean my house and going to sell some stuff on a fleamarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just bought all the copies of her issue of Elle Serbia they had at the airport 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tamara Kalinic- Serbian Elle's belle, how I afford my Hermes I'll never tell XOXO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
First of all, does she have a home at all?
Second of all, isn't her home in Peacehaven? I've never seen her live in London.
London is not her home. She flys into London but she lives in her sister's attic in Peacehaven, about a two hours plus drive from London. Again she is pretending to live a glamorous life, Paris, Italy and London. Reality check witch, you are homeless. Not very glamorous

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.