Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very strange, Petra has now stopped hiding the kids faces in photos. Wonder if something to do with a court case with James? Hopefully those kids won’t be shared as much as Tamaras poor girls
That's really disappointing, I liked the way she protected their privacy and thought Tamara could take a leaf out of her book.

Reactions: 5
Very strange, Petra has now stopped hiding the kids faces in photos. Wonder if something to do with a court case with James? Hopefully those kids won’t be shared as much as Tamaras poor girls
I literally came here to see if anyone had mentioned it! I found it so strange she just suddenly started showing the kids! Any one know about this court case?

Reactions: 7
Why would Tamara and Jay be having marriage problems does anyone know?
Going from their Instagram posts, Jay is rarely with the family, he is always posting about jetting of with a group of guys, it seems he shows up every now and then for a photo for a birthday or some other celebration, and gone again with his gang of mates on a private jet, which is clearly being paid for by Bernie. Tamara posts photos of only herself and the girls doing various activities.

Reactions: 12
I literally came here to see if anyone had mentioned it! I found it so strange she just suddenly started showing the kids! Any one know about this court case?
Me too 😂 thought she'd made a mistake but no there are more pictures. Hope they are not shown as much as Tamara's kids. So Fifi is in back to school it looks like & gets sweet treats everyday as a reward for attending. At least she'll get to make friends.

Reactions: 3
Sam is also posting photos of the kids faces now, they are good looking children, fortunately the daughter and twin boys look nothing like their father. I wonder has Stunt given up the rights to his kids, so she now feels safe showing their faces.

Reactions: 6
Going from their Instagram posts, Jay is rarely with the family, he is always posting about jetting of with a group of guys, it seems he shows up every now and then for a photo for a birthday or some other celebration, and gone again with his gang of mates on a private jet, which is clearly being paid for by Bernie. Tamara posts photos of only herself and the girls doing various activities.
But to be fair he has always jetted of ⛷ & golf etc with the lads it’s not a new thing.

Reactions: 4
He’s in London. He’s off to Boodles boxing tonight. Wonder if Tamara and Petra are going. Tamara doesn’t really go out.

Reactions: 3
Tamara just posted a happy anniversary post to Jay on her insta.
Nothing from him at all!! Very strange but then he is an old fella. Perhaps there is trouble in paradise.

Where’s the usual overdone flower, balloon and cupcake display? Is Jay not awake from his night out to alert the staff to manically decorate the house?
Yeah, it’s normally ott from jay paid for by Tamara but even so. There’s absolutely nothing from him. Ungrateful little chav. Considering she pays for his lifestyle. Sorry Tamara but he’s made you look stupid today.

That is such a lovely photo montage tribute from her, and nothing from him ! 😖 Unless he has cooked up some amazing surprise for her and is pretending he forgot their anniversary.

Why is she even with him, he is rarely around, just leeching off her, year after year.

That is such a lovely photo montage tribute from her, and nothing from him ! 😖 Unless he has cooked up some amazing surprise for her and is pretending he forgot their anniversary.

Why is she even with him, he is rarely around, just leeching off her, year after year.
I hope he has. Unlike Petra who comes across cold and aloof, Tamara seems warm, kind and thoughtful. He’s a cocky sod. Banned from the city, allegedly dealing in the past and all round beady eyed ponce. A smug little prat.

Reactions: 13
He's just posted that they are,at Cipriani, no kids!

& of course there's the obligatory flower display.

In all fairness posting it on insta isn’t exactly a declaration of love. Doesn’t really matter when he posted on Instagram because it’s not real life 🙄

Reactions: 10
Petra’s rationale about suddenly posting her kids’ faces is because it’s their choice and they’re old enough to make the decision to be actively featured on her Instagram.

Her kids are 2, 8 and 9. Totally of the ages where they understand the implications of having their images blasted out to the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In all fairness posting it on insta isn’t exactly a declaration of love. Doesn’t really matter when he posted on Instagram because it’s not real life 🙄
Very true, I think it’s just very noticeable how different things seem in comparison to previous years, where they have been overly excessive decorations and celebrations plastered all over social media. It doesn’t mean anything in isolation, but something seems to have changed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.