Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if fifa is back at school in the uk?? Lots of posts that say about after school treats etc ??

Reactions: 1
I’m wondering if fifa is back at school in the uk?? Lots of posts that say about after school treats etc ??
I think so because most of the posts don’t include her anymore. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s asked to go back tbh!

Reactions: 4
They prob had always planned to send her back after all the pandemic tit. Before covid she went to school and they'd jet off every mid term etc etc

I never post on here but Jay has really annoyed me. The comments about the climate activities irritated me, he’s so tone deaf, he wouldn’t be flying in a private jet if he hadn’t married Tamara, he has two small children so he should care about the planet they are growing up in, but not make snarky comments about people who actually do care then fly to France to play golf!!
Not to mention all the people struggling to live and buy food and he swans about on a private jet! I hope his bubble bursts one day 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I never post on here but Jay has really annoyed me. The comments about the climate activities irritated me, he’s so tone deaf, he wouldn’t be flying in a private jet if he hadn’t married Tamara, he has two small children so he should care about the planet they are growing up in, but not make snarky comments about people who actually do care then fly to France to play golf!!
Not to mention all the people struggling to live and buy food and he swans about on a private jet! I hope his bubble bursts one day 😠
He’s just vile.

Reactions: 6
They are probably sick of each other, being stuck together 24/7 for most of the past 2 years. Before all of this, Jay probably swanned off all day, pretending to work at the gallery, while doing god knows what without having to explain himself. Tamara had her little vanity businesses, plus being glued to Fifi to distract her.

Reactions: 13
Pride comes before a Fall

Reactions: 3
Is she an insecure person do you think?

Or is she just feeling like she wants to share her kids with the world (like when you have something good you just wanna share it like many of us do on SM

Scratching my head at why someone that famous, rich and not in need of the money, with possible privacy factors, would show their kids so much online.
I think she is empty inside tbh.

He is the epitome of a "smarmy git". He actually makes my skin crawl and their marriage is a farce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Very strange, Petra has now stopped hiding the kids faces in photos. Wonder if something to do with a court case with James? Hopefully those kids won’t be shared as much as Tamaras poor girls

Reactions: 9
Very strange, Petra has now stopped hiding the kids faces in photos. Wonder if something to do with a court case with James? Hopefully those kids won’t be shared as much as Tamaras poor girls
Just noticed this too!! Really surprised, I thought she was the private one. Like you say must be to do with a court case with James!

How weird does Petra. Big puffer fish lips, glassy eyed star, black slug eyebrows and greasy yellow hair. If that is what a billionaire looks like, I’ll stay piss poor thank you.

Reactions: 10
How weird does Petra. Big puffer fish lips, glassy eyed star, black slug eyebrows and greasy yellow hair. If that is what a billionaire looks like, I’ll stay piss poor thank you.
The size of her pupils in that photo on her story o_O .

I suspect Tamara and Jay are thrashing out their separation settlement !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.