Tamara Ecclestone #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she an insecure person do you think?

Or is she just feeling like she wants to share her kids with the world (like when you have something good you just wanna share it like many of us do on SM

Scratching my head at why someone that famous, rich and not in need of the money, with possible privacy factors, would show their kids so much online.

Reactions: 7
I
Is she an insecure person do you think?

Or is she just feeling like she wants to share her kids with the world (like when you have something good you just wanna share it like many of us do on SM

Scratching my head at why someone that famous, rich and not in need of the money, with possible privacy factors, would show their kids so much online.
I think she’s just a big head who needs to show off, because she doesn’t have anything else to do

Fifi is a real beauty and I think she is proud and wants to show her off. She doesn’t have a wide circle of friends and so needs the comments from her public page to share the admiration.

But Fifi is becoming sexualised ( the make up the posing) and looking more like an entry for a beauty pageant by the day and given her looks and wealth and her prima Donna ways that we can see emerging it doesn’t bode well for her future.

Reactions: 13
Fifi is a real beauty and I think she is proud and wants to show her off. She doesn’t have a wide circle of friends and so needs the comments from her public page to share the admiration.

But Fifi is becoming sexualised ( the make up the posing) and looking more like an entry for a beauty pageant by the day and given her looks and wealth and her prima Donna ways that we can see emerging it doesn’t bode well for her future.
Also she puts makeup and a filter on the child's pic.

• Sick
She is so going to go off the rails the moment that Tamara lets the apron strings go. She'll dislike her Mum for keeping her glued to her side 24/7 because she's got no life of her own.

Reactions: 9
She is so going to go off the rails the moment that Tamara lets the apron strings go. She'll dislike her Mum for keeping her glued to her side 24/7 because she's got no life of her own.
She will just end up another coke snorting party girl. Daddy can even arrange a supply for her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree Fifi really blossomed and is gorgeous ! She has her own Insta account, private and limited number of followers but heaps of posts. Won't be too long until she is public on Insta.
Bloody hell. How inappropriate!

Stunt, Rutland and Palmer all living off of Bernie's money !!!

I see Jay is in Italy, Tamara is in the park in London with her baby, I think he shows up once a month for a day here and there.

He was doing it while married to Petra.
She must have known 🤷🏻‍♀️?
He started doing it when he was cut off from Bernie's money, when he and Petra divorced. .

Reactions: 3
I'm not saying I'd do sam but what the fuckkkkkkkkk did petra see in james like really and truly

Reactions: 11
They were school sweethearts. Actually if you look at the early pictures of them he was quite good looking. But then he got fat and bloated and started overusing the hair oil and ended up a greasy blubbery mess….

• Sick
Stunt, Rutland and Palmer all living off of Bernie's money !!!

I see Jay is in Italy, Tamara is in the park in London with her baby, I think he shows up once a month for a day here and there.

He started doing it when he was cut off from Bernie's money, when he and Petra divorced. .
They were married 2011 - 2017
He was doing it from 2014 -2016
09B3BAC0-E41B-4DBC-8DF3-8C892658BC51.png
087AEADD-DB8B-4D12-8DB3-3087D6A9EBE3.png
087AEADD-DB8B-4D12-8DB3-3087D6A9EBE3.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.