Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They met through a mutual friend. I can just picture Jay at the time begging said friend to set them up. Jay definitely did his research on Tamara and what her likes and dislikes etc were, and I bet got a lot of info on how to woo her from their mutual friend (who I’ll add is dodgy too). Then they went to dinner. He must be a master of seduction as within a month he proposed! He knew Tamara wanted a loyal man, marriage, a baby and I believe he exploited her desires and offered this all up immediately before her head could engage. Ah well! She definitely could have done better but meh!
They were engaged after a month?! I hope that her father did a thorough background check. Because this is crazy.

Reactions: 6
They were engaged after a month?! I hope that her father did a thorough background check. Because this is crazy.
I know right!

Oh and the really funny thing; Jay was the one pushing for a prenup. Like double bluff or something? (They did get one).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He might be the master of seduction and done all his research but is Tamara blind?? I mean, ffs, the guy has a face only a mother could love. And he's a leach and bragger.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She lives in a bubble with no real life experience, does she have real friends who would be honest with her ?

Reactions: 10
Face only a mother could live hahaha so true!!

Yeah she pushed anyone away if they were concerned. Jealousy, not wanting her to be happy, don’t feel she’s able to make her own conclusions about her life…she is an adult etc.
Maybe the comment that said she finds it hard to trust people so picked jay because she knew he’d be loyal and stay because of the $$$ was onto something. She isn’t a silly girl at all, quite the contrary, so maybe she did settle with him because of that reason.

he’s such an odd looking creature that is for sure!

*Opps love not live

He reminds me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She lives in a bubble with no real life experience, does she have real friends who would be honest with her ?
Part of the bubble is entirely self created though. Obviously the astronomical wealth helps maintain the bubble but she’s the one actively choosing the disengage herself and her kids from any ‘real’ life under the guise of not being able to ‘trust’ people because of her money, when in fact she doesn’t want to have real life experiences for herself and her kids that aren’t isolated from everyone else.

I mean she does have friends, but like the previous poster said, as soon as they even remotely suggest something ‘honest’ they get cut off for being ‘jealous’ or for ‘not supporting’ her.

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe how much sugar they seem to eat. Everyday it’s another donut or cookie.

Reactions: 4
Will they be mingling with people outside their family at this Halloween party? Or is all this effort just for the cousins…again

Reactions: 2
Flying again, they really don’t give a damn about the planet, do they?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.