Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like Tamara (I liked her on Tamara's World) and thought she was a lovely mum who clearly dotes on her children. I still think that, but when I see things like Fifi sat on the sofa with two elves in early November it strikes me that she really could do with some structure, some friends, some routine. It seems clear that Tamara's BFF is Petra (and that's fine) because of the ridiculously lavish childhood they shared. Tamara is replicating that for Fifi and Riri, but their life is all about excess. I'm quite sure they'll never have to do a dot of real work but they are going to grow up lacking a real sense of gratitude or an understanding of their own privilege, which I think would ground them a little.

What sort of life is it, chasing the sun, jetting between homes for 'events' - flying in for their pre decorated, catered house for Halloween then leaving again days later to return at Christmas and no doubt leave not long after for Gstaad.

For the first ever time I'm seeing what so many others on this thread have said - that it's a pretty vacuous, empty lifestyle. I'm sure she's doing it because when money is no object why would you not give your kids everything, but she's setting her kids up for a lack of roots in any one place and a sense of distrust for anyone not in the family.

Reactions: 17
Their lives are so shallow and after a while incredibly dull, I know they’re wealthy but Bill Gates managed to give his kids a normal childhood, Tamara is wealthy, but they’re hardly the wealthiest in the kids former school.

perhaps they’ll do a Barbara Hutton and burn through it all. Bill Gates doesn’t want to burden his kids by giving them
all his money, perhaps Tamara wants to do the same (albeit by spending it all)

Reactions: 7
I used to quite like Tamara (I liked her on Tamara's World) and thought she was a lovely mum who clearly dotes on her children. I still think that, but when I see things like Fifi sat on the sofa with two elves in early November it strikes me that she really could do with some structure, some friends, some routine. It seems clear that Tamara's BFF is Petra (and that's fine) because of the ridiculously lavish childhood they shared. Tamara is replicating that for Fifi and Riri, but their life is all about excess. I'm quite sure they'll never have to do a dot of real work but they are going to grow up lacking a real sense of gratitude or an understanding of their own privilege, which I think would ground them a little.

What sort of life is it, chasing the sun, jetting between homes for 'events' - flying in for their pre decorated, catered house for Halloween then leaving again days later to return at Christmas and no doubt leave not long after for Gstaad.

For the first ever time I'm seeing what so many others on this thread have said - that it's a pretty vacuous, empty lifestyle. I'm sure she's doing it because when money is no object why would you not give your kids everything, but she's setting her kids up for a lack of roots in any one place and a sense of distrust for anyone not in the family.
Literally this!! I’ve really thought a lot of Tamara in the past. But can’t help but find the Christmas elf celebrations etc this year are a just a step too far.
I wonder if fifi wishes she went to school? Because she did go pre pandemic, she just never went back.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s got an amazing teacher travelling with her giving her a fantastic 121 education, she will have amazing opportunities with the wealth she enjoys.

Although she’s being brought up in a household that have never had to work for anything!

Reactions: 1
I'm torn with Tamara. I loved her on her TV show, thought she seemed so lovely and down to earth for someone so wealthy and clearly doted on her daughter (if maybe a little obsessed even) but like others have said, what's to look forward too if life is one long holiday? That might be enjoyable for a few months but then where does it end? The excitement of breaking up from school for the holidays so having a day out at a weekend as a treat - every day is a treat for them children, every month is another holiday. I cant imagine they would get excited by anything. What on earth does she buy her for chrismtas I wonder!

It’s just greedy and excessive 🤷🏻‍♀️ what even is their base anymore? They’re hardly in one place enough to call home.

And they are off again. I bet she’s off to see Petra. Will probably stay there till Christmas

Why am I surprised that they flew with BA to LA? Thought they would have flown on the private jet 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed that long haul they usually go commercial.
It’s all about the tax with this lot
In relation to their holidays? How so? Just curious 🤨 I’m pretty sure all of their accounts will be held offshore to avoid tax anyway. And Tamara doesn’t do any business anymore to be taxed on. However, the staff employed in the uk to look after their house will be taxed on their income. The council tax for the property will still need to be paid. Any income Jay earns from Maddox over the tax free threshold will be taxable (sure I’ve seen his past accounts in the daily mail or something showing he earned like £19 from that job)!! Any purchases made will be taxed (gst or vat whatever it is in England).
I’m just genuinely curious about your tax statement, not having a dig or anything. :)

Reactions: 2
The girls might have the best private education money can buy, but they're going to have zero life experience outside of their own bubble.

Reactions: 14
It’s all about the tax with this lot
In what regards though? Because of the holidays? They have no reason to jet off to distant lands to avoid paying tax- their financial infrastructure is so well set up for them that they will not be paying a huge tax bill anyways. Whilst yes it is clever accounting and some might consider it unscrupulous, there isn’t anything that’s technically illegal or tax dodging in what they’re doing.

Their assets and income are all held in a non-UK based trust (Lichtenstein). Their house is owned by the trust and all their staff are employed by the trust that owns the house, therefore making their salaries taxable deductions. Jay pays himself less than the minimum tax threshold for his role at Maddox, with his salary will appearing to be roughly around £12k a year on paper, and obviously offsets a ginormous amount of expenses against his business.

And as for flying commercial over private for long haul- it’s actually more convenient if travelling with a large entourage as private planes can only create so many lay flat beds with the space that they have onboard. Also LAX has its own private terminal that they will disembark to, straight from the first class cabin, ensuring that they won’t even see anyone from economy at any stage.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.