Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person who sent a message saying her baby is ugly sounds unhinged. Kids are all different, some are better looking than others of course, but who in their right mind actually sends someone a message telling them their kid is ugly?! It's just such weird behaviour. I'm not saying Tamara's baby isn't good looking btw; I think she's a total cutie pie!
Yeah totally unhinged. What kind of a person does that? Obviously wanted a reaction, I’m glad she called them out. Some people are just disgusting humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s just trying to change the narrative as her PR have become aware of how badly her and Jay are coming across.
Someone slagging off your kids garners sympathy.

Reactions: 4
The way Sam speaks about the staff is really bizarre - because he is a breath away from being staff. He complains that people don't want to work - the irony!
He’s insufferable. Just a gold digging wide boy. Everyday he wakes up thanking his lucky stars he is with Petra. There’s nothing likeable about Sam. Fame hungry, Petra clearly didn’t want to do their podcast but he pushed it, and is now trying to revive it!

Reactions: 9
@PinkFigs

That person shouldn’t have posted about the child being ugly but why is TE posting constantly about her kids on her public IG.

Fine have a private account and post kids pic or a public account without them. Post the odd photo but

thosje kids haven’t consented to have their images permanently on the internet.

It’s all ego and validation for TE. She has money and lives a fabulous life , but why does she seem to need the validation of strangers. I just don’t understand.

Reactions: 11
@PinkFigs

That person shouldn’t have posted about the child being ugly but why is TE posting constantly about her kids on her public IG.

Fine have a private account and post kids pic or a public account without them. Post the odd photo but

thosje kids haven’t consented to have their images permanently on the internet.

It’s all ego and validation for TE. She has money and lives a fabulous life , but why does she seem to need the validation of strangers. I just don’t understand.
I do agree that no one should be putting their kids on a public social media account.

Reactions: 15
I never get the "she's such a good mum" crap spouted about her.

My kids really relied on their routines, school, friends etc. They were often little shits on holiday for the 1st few days because you were somewhere different. Those kids don't have their own rooms or beds; no friends; no learning experiences. Sitting on one beach after another isn't living...... it's Mum hiding them away from reality.
I do quite like TE; but I did similar travelling when my kids were young (not as glam but we did live all over europe for a good 5 years) just because youngers kids are more portable and I wanted to live life a lot more before being stuck in one place with exam age kids. But she isn't doing Fifi any favours at all. My kids are 16 and 18 now and don't thank me for it at all. They just wanted their own rooms and to see their friends regularly. I didn't have TE money but I don't think anything would change their minds anyway. I'm not really sure what her issue with settling in one place for the sake of Fifi really is?

Reactions: 9
I do feel a little sorry for Fifi. She should have little friends of her own age to play with...not having to hang out with her mum on spa days & nail visits 🙁

Reactions: 10
I doubt Fifi has mates her own age, but I don’t think Tamara and Petra do really, either. Think when you grow up super rich like that almost everyone is on the take so you trust no one. Jay plays the game, and I can see why Petra/wider family went for Sam - a trusted companion of Jay, knows what is expected and if he starts to push it too much Jay can keep him in check. Jay definitely signed a prenup, which Tamara loved. Her ex was dreadful too. The only thing I don’t really understand about the lot of them is the thirst for attention. Why bother. They’re not going to make any more money than they’ve had off Bernster.
attention is for free marketing, her face is her advert as is her family now, she is a brand herself (just explaining)
but what I like about her is that she is trying to use it also to get money for children's hospital (and she was quite pissed that celebs asked for a paycheck, hair and nail technicians etc. when asked to play at the gala)

@sandro37

Her Instagram is mainly pictures of her kids, even nude baby ones on a public account.
Do you think it’s okay that she pimps her kids out for clicks ?
I don’t think fundraising for a hospital makes it okay

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I do quite like TE; but I did similar travelling when my kids were young (not as glam but we did live all over europe for a good 5 years) just because youngers kids are more portable and I wanted to live life a lot more before being stuck in one place with exam age kids. But she isn't doing Fifi any favours at all. My kids are 16 and 18 now and don't thank me for it at all. They just wanted their own rooms and to see their friends regularly. I didn't have TE money but I don't think anything would change their minds anyway. I'm not really sure what her issue with settling in one place for the sake of Fifi really is?
Same, though my children are the opposite. We built a house last year as decided we feel so settled in Australia, but the children are keen beans to try and persuade us to sell it already to move move and move. Husband and I are getting too old and tired for that, thanks kids! They’ve been pretty much everywhere now so when the twins turn 18 next year I’m guessing they’ll be off to see old friends and faces in a lot of those places. Different to TE though I guess. I genuinely just like to go to work, come back to my house and watch NCIS on the sofa with my husband every night 😆 no money can buy the feeling of sinking into a white ikea farlov sofa watching old reruns of NCIS after a shower!!! Tamara is totally missing out!

• Heart
Her his house like a massive Disney land. She has everything from a massive swimming pool, to a cinema, a playground and a closet which ressemble a store. I wonder if the reason why she has all that is because she never mingle in public like Tamara?

Tamara said in one of her shows that she had such a hard time having friends due to her wealth that she'd rather have everything at home. So, Petra may have the same experience and built her house like a mall to never go out. I mean, it is ridiculous. She even has her own hair salon. How difficult can it be to go to a private hair salon in LA?

Reactions: 5
Her his house like a massive Disney land. She has everything from a massive swimming pool, to a cinema, a playground and a closet which ressemble a store. I wonder if the reason why she has all that is because she never mingle in public like Tamara?

Tamara said in one of her shows that she had such a hard time having friends due to her wealth that she'd rather have everything at home. So, Petra may have the same experience and built her house like a mall to never go out. I mean, it is ridiculous. She even has her own hair salon. How difficult can it be to go to a private hair salon in LA?
Possibly why they are so close? It must be difficult to trust people in their situation (although both do seem to like a f**k boy!)

Reactions: 7

At a guess with that kind of wealth and the psychos that live amongst us they probably live in fear of being kidnapped for ransom, which happened to a family member a few years ago.

• Heart
At a guess with that kind of wealth and the psychos that live amongst us they probably live in fear of being kidnapped for ransom, which happened to a family member a few years ago.
Yet they post their children’s faces and every move they make on Instagram?

Bill Gates kids managed a normal childhood and he could have bought and sold Bernie Ecclestone many times. But he didn’t post his kids every move on social media every dayHis kids managed a ‘normal’ childhood. He didn’t need the validation

Ive just looked at her Instagram this week, it’s just really boring, same old tit different location - major yawn.

Reactions: 10
Bill Gates kids managed a normal childhood and he could have bought and sold Bernie Ecclestone many times. But he didn’t post his kids every move on social media every dayHis kids managed a ‘normal’ childhood. He didn’t need the validation

Ive just looked at her Instagram this week, it’s just really boring, same old tit different location - major yawn.
What I don’t understand is that her parents did the same as Bill Gates re their privacy. The sisters were never photographed publicly until they were young adults. Petra seems to be wisely protecting her children’s identity but poor old Fifi and Riri they’re faces are splashed all over Instagram and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is that her parents did the same as Bill Gates re their privacy. The sisters were never photographed publicly until they were young adults. Petra seems to be wisely protecting her children’s identity but poor old Fifi and Riri they’re faces are splashed all over Instagram and there’s nothing they can do about it.
Because it’s all about some weird need for validation and a desire to show off their wealth (even if they claim to the contrary). Any media attention is all self generated. They could totally go about their day to day lives without any media or press intrusion or even without Joe Bloggs knowing what their kids look like, but they make a conscious effort to put it out there.

The funny thing is that the Ecclestones were not even the wealthiest family in Fifi’s old school, nor even the most well connected. There were several high net worth families, including a member of European royalty, a brewing dynasty heiress, a shipping heir, a Chinese manufacturing billionaire and a supermarket heiress who still attend there but you would have no idea who they or their kids are as they have no social media presence nor would they have the desire to show off said wealth.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.