Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s all about some weird need for validation and a desire to show off their wealth (even if they claim to the contrary). Any media attention is all self generated. They could totally go about their day to day lives without any media or press intrusion or even without Joe Bloggs knowing what their kids look like, but they make a conscious effort to put it out there.

The funny thing is that the Ecclestones were not even the wealthiest family in Fifi’s old school, nor even the most well connected. There were several high net worth families, including a member of European royalty, a brewing dynasty heiress, a shipping heir, a Chinese manufacturing billionaire and a supermarket heiress who still attend there but you would have no idea who they or their kids are as they have no social media presence nor would they have the desire to show off said wealth.
I tend to agree with this. My previous boss is a multi millionaire along with his dad (known personally through his business) and you would never know it to see him or his children! To the point that next time you sit wagamama just think you could be sitting opposite a millionaire as he often eats in our local one haha

Reactions: 5
Because it’s all about some weird need for validation and a desire to show off their wealth (even if they claim to the contrary). Any media attention is all self generated. They could totally go about their day to day lives without any media or press intrusion or even without Joe Bloggs knowing what their kids look like, but they make a conscious effort to put it out there.

The funny thing is that the Ecclestones were not even the wealthiest family in Fifi’s old school, nor even the most well connected. There were several high net worth families, including a member of European royalty, a brewing dynasty heiress, a shipping heir, a Chinese manufacturing billionaire and a supermarket heiress who still attend there but you would have no idea who they or their kids are as they have no social media presence nor would they have the desire to show off said wealth.
Doesn’t Prince George and princess charlotte go to her old school?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can’t keep up with their travels now. She’s in Switzerland. They must all be permanently jet lagged

Reactions: 2
I used to quite like Jay but in recent months I have really gone off him. He’s so bloody smug! Today’s stories 🙄 It’s like he’s deliberately goading.

88DC378F-EA56-422B-A26A-8A252F9BFDD1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The covid vaccine questions annoy me, I just think this is the first thing they can’t pay money to get round it and they don’t like it.

Reactions: 6
Poor Jay is in charge of nothing in his own life, I doubt he even picks the destinations they jet to. This is his attempt to seem relevant and have some influence because he has none at home.

He’s pretty repugnant too, he can strut around like he’s the man, but he’s bought and paid for.

Reactions: 17
Poor Jay is in charge of nothing in his own life, I doubt he even picks the destinations they jet to. This is his attempt to seem relevant and have some influence because he has none at home.

He’s pretty repugnant too, he can strut around like he’s the man, but he’s bought and paid for.
And a total minger to boot. How are his eyes even that close together? Maybe he’s a lizard person 🦎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually quite like Tamara but I find the Halloween stuff excessive - Halloween decs in Dubai right at the beginning of the month, the girls were wearing Halloween pyjamas like you would do with Christmas ones... I personally think she is using covid as an excuse with the home schooling as she never wanted Fifi to go anyway

Reactions: 8
Definitely! Sam couldn’t be smugger
I think he emanates pure toxic masculinity - like would get in a fight at a bar over ‘his gerwul’

The two have gone for soft lads that desire money and fame, so with that, won’t step out of line for fear of losing all.

Reactions: 8
I think he emanates pure toxic masculinity - like would get in a fight at a bar over ‘his gerwul’

The two have gone for soft lads that desire money and fame, so with that, won’t step out of line for fear of losing all.
Each to their own but they really do have bad taste in men. They could have had gorgeous European Royalty/Counts/Californian Tech millionaires but no, they went for 2 non descript bordering on dodgy men. They must have amazing personalities. Where on earth did Tamara meet Jay? I can’t imagine them mixing in the same circles.

Reactions: 14
Each to their own but they really do have bad taste in men. They could have had gorgeous European Royalty/Counts/Californian Tech millionaires but no, they went for 2 non descript bordering on dodgy men. They must have amazing personalities. Where on earth did Tamara meet Jay? I can’t imagine them mixing in the same circles.
This is spot on! Yes where an earth did they meet?

Reactions: 4
All their boyfriends husbands have been absolutely awful.
Where do these smug uglies hang out. Tamara’s poor parents must roll their eyes everytime they hear ‘I’ve met someone’

poor jays eyes are so close together, I’m sure he was called cyclops at school , and the other one looks like he couldn’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

I wouldn’t let any child of mine inherit 50% of those genes 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All their boyfriends husbands have been absolutely awful.
Where do these smug uglies hang out. Tamara’s poor parents must roll their eyes everytime they hear ‘I’ve met someone’

poor jays eyes are so close together, I’m sure he was called cyclops at school , and the other one looks like he couldn’t walk and chew gum at the same time.

I wouldn’t let any child of mine inherit 50% of those genes 😜
Yes jay is one eye away from looking like the monster from the goonies. Him and Sam are also thick as two short planks. Petra seems dense but Tamara sounds vaguely intelligent so how she ended up with Jay is a mystery. There is absolutely no redeeming quality in either of their blokes.

Reactions: 9
They met through a mutual friend. I can just picture Jay at the time begging said friend to set them up. Jay definitely did his research on Tamara and what her likes and dislikes etc were, and I bet got a lot of info on how to woo her from their mutual friend (who I’ll add is dodgy too). Then they went to dinner. He must be a master of seduction as within a month he proposed! He knew Tamara wanted a loyal man, marriage, a baby and I believe he exploited her desires and offered this all up immediately before her head could engage. Ah well! She definitely could have done better but meh!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think both just craved stability, obviously didn’t have it themselves growing up and going through divorce. Marry someone who will never leave the lifestyle willingly….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.