Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai again 🙈 what a life hey! They must not be allowed to be in the uk for long tax reasons maybe

Reactions: 2
They couldn't care less about the environment. But they won't be bothered by climate change they'll just fly away from it. The poor will really suffer. They have no empathy or morals.
Jay is morphing into a 1970's Bee Gee. He'll be back in London soon raising money for the Tory party - he seems to be under the impression he is politically astute.
I wonder what will happen to those girls as teenagers will they just keep on being on a constant holiday?!

The top 1% of the worlds population will be responsible for 16% of carbon emissions by 2030. Because of private jets and mega yachts. So as their two girls slash around in yet another pool the poorest children in the world will be struggling to find food and water.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It may be plastic surgery honestly. She has the funds to build her body however she wants. But it may also be due to her pregnancy. Some women lose a ton of weight after their child due to the hormones, the inability to consume some foods and the lack of sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we crowd funding and buy that baby a hat and a sun suit? It's 33 degrees in Dubai.

• Wow
They’re back in the UK again. So they flew from Dubai to London before Halloween so that they could decorate their house, throw a Halloween party, go trick or treating and have a Halloween photo shoot with the same photographer that they always hire. Then they flew back to Dubai to have a week at the Four Seasons, where they always stay, and have a photo shoot with the same photographer they always hire. Now back home again.

Aside from the astronomical environmental waste of jetting back and forth and mindlessly consuming for the sake of it, it all just seems so boring now. All that money and no intellectual curiosity, no desire to see the world except for Dubai, Switzerland, London and LA.

Reactions: 17
The photo shoot looks absolutely awful. All that money and they still all look awful. Poor Jay with them eyes. Imagine meeting him in a dark alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They aren’t sticking round long. Petra has put a post saying “counting down the days till I see you”
Guessing they will be going to LA for Christmas

Now Halloween is over I see Christmas has already started. I know people have put some decorations up but having elves in the house 😂 come on now

Reactions: 3
Poor Fifi will be sick of Christmas by the middle of December so they’ll start getting ready for Easter on Jan 1 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The Christmas photos have actually made me feel sorry for them. Do they not have anything else going on? Something else to work towards? Tamara needs a new vanity business to focus on.

• Heart
I used to think I’d love to have her life, but lately I’ve thought it must be so dull at times. All the holidays must be amazing but it must be really samey. What do they have to look forward too? People like me look forward to the one abroad holiday a year, months and months of excitement building up for 1 week of sun.
No routine and 45 days of Christmas, the eldest daughter will be fed up of it by the time Christmas comes

Reactions: 8
Why would she look forward to Christmas anyway, everyday is like Christmas in the Ecclestone house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday Fifi was visited by elves from elfexpress. Today it’s a visit from the Elf on the Shelf. And it’s only November 10th…

She’s completely doing a disservice to her kids by making their lives entirely about festivities, holidays and consumption. She may think she’s providing everything for them, but it’s all so vapid and empty. I guess it’s time to hop on a plane soon though.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.