Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sofia seems so sweet - is quite sad to think of her as an obnoxious, entitled teenager.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure there's been at least one episode of Tamara going to a large cash and carry to buy toys for disadvantaged children. She talked a lot about how her parents had encouraged her and Petra to do this and it's something she wanted to pass onto her own daughter (only FiFi at that point).

Take what you will but she comes across as quite a sweet, kind person that just happens to be born into wealth. It doesn't seem to be an act hiding anything more sinister 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 17
I have to agree with you I think she seems to mean well. I don’t know much about her sister she much more private isn’t she?

Reactions: 3
All that money and they still sell her cast offs. Wonder if they donate to charity?
Tamara donates all of her sales money etc to Great Ormond Street Childrens hospital. She actually donates a small fortune every year.
Christmas time she brings in £1000’s of toys for the patients, it’s pretty amazing to see!
I only know this because I work there but she hands over massive amounts of money to the hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tamara donates all of her sales money etc to Great Ormond Street Childrens hospital. She actually donates a small fortune every year.
Christmas time she brings in £1000’s of toys for the patients, it’s pretty amazing to see!
I only know this because I work there but she hands over massive amounts of money to the hospital
I actually respect this so much. I think it means more when ‘known faces’ donate and do charitable things, without the big fanfare and press coverage. Hopefully this means she does other things too, which we know nothing about.
Bet Jay hates it though... 😂

Reactions: 3
Also helped criminals escape justice and wad involved in drugs. Lovely chap.
So along with selling drugs, aiding and abetting arms dealers, he was also banned for insider trading. His character is totally questionable; he’s clearly heavily money orientated. I mean the man proposed to Tamara one month after meeting he- he locked that down so quickly! No one is denying that he seems to enjoy his family but let’s not pretend that he’s an upstanding guy just because he loves his daughters.

Also let’s not pretend that he ‘works’ simply because he owns the Maddox Gallery. It was purchased for him to have something to do and generate income, he isn’t even a director of the company there. Yes, it’s his business but it is run and managed by a team entirely without his presence. Whilst that is the dream, to have a self running business that generates his own income on top of the pocket money that Tamara gives him, he isn’t in there day in day out chasing down art contacts or negotiating deals.

Jay would only ever pop in once a fortnight for 10 minutes or so and then hop on down the road to Bodyism for a personal training sessions and lunch at Daylesford. It’s a wonderful life, but it’s nothing more than a vanity project so that he doesn’t look like a kept man.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure in the reality show Jay went to the gallery and didn’t even know the names of the artists, let alone the art. He was all ‘move that big red painting over there’ 👀.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So along with selling drugs, aiding and abetting arms dealers, he was also banned for insider trading. His character is totally questionable; he’s clearly heavily money orientated. I mean the man proposed to Tamara one month after meeting he- he locked that down so quickly! No one is denying that he seems to enjoy his family but let’s not pretend that he’s an upstanding guy just because he loves his daughters.

Also let’s not pretend that he ‘works’ simply because he owns the Maddox Gallery. It was purchased for him to have something to do and generate income, he isn’t even a director of the company there. Yes, it’s his business but it is run and managed by a team entirely without his presence. Whilst that is the dream, to have a self running business that generates his own income on top of the pocket money that Tamara gives him, he isn’t in there day in day out chasing down art contacts or negotiating deals.

Jay would only ever pop in once a fortnight for 10 minutes or so and then hop on down the road to Bodyism for a personal training sessions and lunch at Daylesford. It’s a wonderful life, but it’s nothing more than a vanity project so that he doesn’t look like a kept man.
Yeh I find the protests that they are stand up people because he is involved with some nice art and she donates a drop in the ocean of her trust fund to great ormond st pretty weak. He was a crook. And that’s not opinion it’s a fact. He’s only gone straight because he doesn’t need to fleece people to nick a living anymore.

Reactions: 10
Followed quickly by repulsive idiot Sam! She is as thick as they come isn't she. Both sisters married to common crooks.
This is by no means a compliment to Sam, who is clearly a gold-digging wide-boy, but he’s a massive upgrade on James Stunt.

Reactions: 9
I wonder did they buy their own engagement rings? Surely the crooks couldn't afford a ring worthy of their millions?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's bleeping disgusting. What a greedy witch. She has more money than 99.9% of us will ever have and she still buys and sells a house like that to make a profit.
Woah green eyed monster or wot 😂 Glad shes got some business sense hasn’t just wasted her millions

Both Petra and Tamara just across as desperate to be loved. As amazing as their lifestyle looks from the outside I would hate everything that comes with it, the security etc.

At least Petra’s kids are totally unrecognisable.

Reactions: 6
Woah green eyed monster or wot 😂 Glad shes got some business sense hasn’t just wasted her millions

Both Petra and Tamara just across as desperate to be loved. As amazing as their lifestyle looks from the outside I would hate everything that comes with it, the security etc.

At least Petra’s kids are totally unrecognisable.

Change the record, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.