Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The money is in a trust and the trust is the owner. A board is set up to overlook (decide on) the investments (assets) and the spending of the beneficiary.

The beneficiary (eg Petra, or Petra and Tamara if they share, but I am certain each has their own) gets a monthly "allowance"/payment, but if they were to want anything big and that would need a good chunk out of the trust's money (for a house, yacht or whatever) the board gets together into a meeting to decide whether they'll grant this (based on the financial goings and the beneficiary's spending habits, because if the beneficiary is a spendthrift a good board will step in and curb that, J Depp above was one such spendthrift and bankrupt thanks to that).

The board is made up of.... Some finance person, friends, family, depends whom you choose.

The health of a trust depends on the beneficiary's spending, a trustworthy and responsible board and good investments (to keep it growing).

No death tax (which I think is daylight robbery anyway), since the owner is the trust and the person getting the money just a beneficiary.

This is a cliff notes version of a dummy (ie me), so there might be holes there, but this is the gist of it.

Reactions: 7
All that money and they still sell her cast offs. Wonder if they donate to charity?

Reactions: 1
Sam and Jay are absolutely vile. Local gangsters who installed themselves cleverly with 2 very rich but very dumb girls. Jay got Sam in position with petra and both him and Sam have very questionable characters. There's zero chemistry between the girls and their fellas, both men are manipulative and used to be massively involved with the gangster scene in London. How these girls ended up with these ugly criminals I'll never know. But one thing is clear, neither Sam or Jay will ever put a foot wrong. They love being new money and living off Bernie. Now they've both had kids with the girls they're set for life even if they split, but why would they? They're absolutely scum of the earth and despised by those in the inner circle who didn't marry into wealth like they did. That's why they're not respected by other rich people or agents.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine having their wealth? Never having to worry about a bill or how you are going to feed your family.
Jetting off whenever you like.
Knowing your children will be financially secure for the rest of their lives.
I know money doesn't bring happiness but to have that security must be amazing.
I bet Sam and Jay can't believe their luck!
They look pretty pleased with themselves most of the time. Nabbing themselves a pair of dimwit sisters.

Sam and Jay are absolutely vile. Local gangsters who installed themselves cleverly with 2 very rich but very dumb girls. Jay got Sam in position with petra and both him and Sam have very questionable characters. There's zero chemistry between the girls and their fellas, both men are manipulative and used to be massively involved with the gangster scene in London. How these girls ended up with these ugly criminals I'll never know. But one thing is clear, neither Sam or Jay will ever put a foot wrong. They love being new money and living off Bernie. Now they've both had kids with the girls they're set for life even if they split, but why would they? They're absolutely scum of the earth and despised by those in the inner circle who didn't marry into wealth like they did. That's why they're not respected by other rich people or agents.
Sam says he hates England, more than likely he wouldn’t be welcomed back her. Prized prat.

Reactions: 4
Google 'bambino trust' - that's the name of Tamara and Petra's trust. I think it holds the majority of what was formerly Bernie's wealth as his F1 shares were transferred to it before they were sold. It will be run by a number of professional trustees and because it was set up by their mother, who is Croatian, it won't be taxable in the UK until the trust pays the money out to the beneficiaries (although they recently settled a bill with hmrc for something like £1bn!) I'm sure the income from the investments alone will be more than they can spend.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Are they staying in Petra’s mansion?
It looks like it. Really nice for them all, Tamara and Petra are clearly close. Life does seem to be one long holiday but you'd assume they have to keep up some sort of education for Fifi, it all looks rather enjoyable to me!

Reactions: 3
I disagree with the comments on Jay. I don't know him personally of course but he's been with Tamara a long time. She may be rich but she is certainly not stupid. He seems a nice guy and he does work. I love some of the art they get in that gallery. Oh to be able to afford one of those Alec Monopoly pieces. I think they're fabulous. He clearly dotes on his family. You could tell that in the itv series too a few years back. (I have to admit to watching it and loving it). They have beautiful girls and they can't help what they were born into. Would anyone of us act any different?
That is all 😊

Reactions: 18
I disagree with the comments on Jay. I don't know him personally of course but he's been with Tamara a long time. She may be rich but she is certainly not stupid. He seems a nice guy and he does work. I love some of the art they get in that gallery. Oh to be able to afford one of those Alec Monopoly pieces. I think they're fabulous. He clearly dotes on his family. You could tell that in the itv series too a few years back. (I have to admit to watching it and loving it). They have beautiful girls and they can't help what they were born into. Would anyone of us act any different?
That is all 😊
He used to scam elderly people out of money for a living

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He used to scam elderly people out of money for a living
And Gino D Campio used to burgle houses, people can and do change. I'm not sticking up for the guy and do not condone what he allegedly did, but some people have pasts. 🤷‍♀️ I also know they raised an incredible amount for the NHS fund last year. 👏 1 Million pounds plus!

Reactions: 9
And Gino D Campio used to burgle houses, people can and do change. I'm not sticking up for the guy and do not condone what he allegedly did, but some people have pasts. 🤷‍♀️ I also know they raised an incredible amount for the NHS fund last year. 👏 1 Million pounds plus!
Oh well I didn’t know that, credit where it’s due 👍🏻

Raised it or donated it ? 1 million is loose change to them
Does it matter 🤔. They can't do right for doing wrong. If they posted about every donation they made then people would be why shout about it. All I know is, there's been many a time Jay has posted links to people trying trying raise money and whatever they donated wouldn't be enough for people. Tamara tried to do a good thing by giving away all the old toys and clothes and still got jumped on for that. No one knows what goes on in people's lives. I just choose to see the best in certain people. ✌

Reactions: 7
To be fair Jay‘s past misdemeanours were nearly 20 years ago. Seems to be a good dad etc now.

Reactions: 6
I think it will be interesting to watch Sofia and Serena grow up. Wonder if they will be kept grounded or I suppose inevitably get everything they want when they’re teenagers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I honestly can’t fathom growing up with that much money around you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.