Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me thats noticed there are less breastfeeding feeding photos with this new baby? Considering how vocal she was about it with Fifi I expected the same again. (I am completely neutral on the subject, just an observation)

Reactions: 6
Is it just me thats noticed there are less breastfeeding feeding photos with this new baby? Considering how vocal she was about it with Fifi I expected the same again. (I am completely neutral on the subject, just an observation)
Maybe she does not feel as strongly on the matter this time? Or just more busy and it is a coincidence? I think we will never know.

Reactions: 1
So along with selling drugs, aiding and abetting arms dealers, he was also banned for insider trading. His character is totally questionable; he’s clearly heavily money orientated. I mean the man proposed to Tamara one month after meeting he- he locked that down so quickly! No one is denying that he seems to enjoy his family but let’s not pretend that he’s an upstanding guy just because he loves his daughters.

Also let’s not pretend that he ‘works’ simply because he owns the Maddox Gallery. It was purchased for him to have something to do and generate income, he isn’t even a director of the company there. Yes, it’s his business but it is run and managed by a team entirely without his presence. Whilst that is the dream, to have a self running business that generates his own income on top of the pocket money that Tamara gives him, he isn’t in there day in day out chasing down art contacts or negotiating deals.

Jay would only ever pop in once a fortnight for 10 minutes or so and then hop on down the road to Bodyism for a personal training sessions and lunch at Daylesford. It’s a wonderful life, but it’s nothing more than a vanity project so that he doesn’t look like a kept man.
And if you had the money to be able to do it we all probably would!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, another thing that screams surrogate.

Convincing surrogate! I think Tamara posts a lot less now than she used to generally.
0E475059-9765-432F-B0C0-79CD123C8A05.png

That doesn’t even look like her 😭

Really filtered and photo shopped. However I do think Tamara carried herself and she has posted a few breastfeeding snaps on stories too. I just don’t think she will go on so long this time. Same with a friend of mine breast feed her first for around 18 months but stopped when her second was about 7 months.

Reactions: 5
I think i saw a picture of Serena with finger food so i dare say she is being weaned off the boob.
I don't believe she used a surrogate, I think she did carry her child but chose to keep it private - I don't blame her.

Reactions: 11
A pic of breastfeeding this morning for you - wonder if she’s reading here lol

• Haha
Does anyone here watch RHOBH ? PK tagged both Jay and Sam in a post re watching Spurs all together over in LA.

• Sick
And if you had the money to be able to do it we all probably would!
Yes and no. If I had access to her money, would I work the same hours that I do now? Of course not?
No one is knocking them for not working, as previously mentioned it is the ultimate luxury to have an income that sustains itself either through accumulated interest alone or through the fact that it is established enough to run itself. However, people claiming that Jay works or that he’s a stand up guy is what people take exception to. Or claiming that Tamara is fantastic Mum simply because she loves her kids...I mean we all love our kids!

Personally I wouldn’t want to live as nomadic a lifestyle as they have been doing over the past year. I would happily take all the money and the perks that come with it but spending 6 months in Switzerland, 3 months in Dubai and then I’m guessing a further 3 months in LA (due to visa regulations) is not my idea of a good time, even in a pandemic. I love to travel but also have kids that do well in a routine and structure and moving their lives from a hotel to a rental isn’t something that I find aspirational. But each to their own, I’m sure there are lots of people that would happily do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Or claiming that Tamara is fantastic Mum simply because she loves her kids...I mean we all love our kids!
ITA, and I'm sure we could all be great parents if we had no money worries and all the time in the world to spend with them :rolleyes:. The level of fawning that she gets (especially on DM) for being a good mum really grates me and I actually don't have any kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
ITA, and I'm sure we could all be great parents if we had no money worries and all the time in the world to spend with them :rolleyes:. The level of fawning that she gets (especially on DM) for being a good mum really grates me and I actually don't have any kids.
The reason she receives so much fawning and "down to earth" comments in the DM is because all the comments have been moderated in advance. Her money buys positive comments. However when they post about Petra, which is incredibly rare, her comments aren't moderated. Perhaps the DM is not on her payroll.

Last edited:
Don’t come for me guys but I really do feel like they seriously over spoil Fifi. I know if anyone had the money they would do but what normal child gets all that graduation stuff just for finishing a normal year at school, or homeschool 🤦🏻‍♀️ hopefully they keep her really grounded growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t come for me guys but I really do feel like they seriously over spoil Fifi. I know if anyone had the money they would do but what normal child gets all that graduation stuff just for finishing a normal year at school, or homeschool 🤦🏻‍♀️ hopefully they keep her really grounded growing up.
I don’t have a bad word to say about Tamara and honestly would love to do so many of the things she can in life but even I was like that is OTT for finishing year 2. So many balloons etc etc. Wont it make her actual graduation feel a little lacklustre for Fifi?

Reactions: 3
Has she been in school or do they mean end of this years home school? Im sure it was nothing like actually being at school really.
Whos betting they will stay in USA for good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.