Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder if they eat all the cakes and donuts and if so how are they still so slim lol

Reactions: 4
FifI must be amazed on the mornings that she wakes up and DOESNT find an elaborate installation awaiting her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always wonder if they eat all the cakes and donuts and if so how are they still so slim lol
I’ve often wondered this. But I guess they have a lot of staff, so wonder if they share them out? There’s often an obscene amount of cake kicking about.

I thought it was a celebration of an American term at school or going to an American school. Who knows. Fair play to them. I actually find her to be a cheeky child in some of the videos.

Reactions: 2
Obviously how they school Fifi is up to them and probably a lot to do with their travel. But she will never see how other children live if she is spoiled like this, is surrounded by her cousins/family friends and is home schooled as well. She lives in a bubble right now and I can’t see how that won’t impact on her socially

Reactions: 4
Obviously how they school Fifi is up to them and probably a lot to do with their travel. But she will never see how other children live if she is spoiled like this, is surrounded by her cousins/family friends and is home schooled as well. She lives in a bubble right now and I can’t see how that won’t impact on her socially
She will just end up becoming best friends with her sister.... just like Tamara and Petra!

Reactions: 7
I imagine the circles she moves in, the children will have similar upbringings. She’s hardly going to be handing around a Sure Start Centre or doing Ryhme Time at the library (nothing wrong with either, my two went weekly). Her Grandad is one of the richest men alive, she will never have a ‘normal’ existence and the way the world is at the minute, her bubble seems rather attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i can’t believe the amount of plastic they consume/waste with their endless balloons and banners etc. I wonder if they give it a minutes thought!

Reactions: 8
i can’t believe the amount of plastic they consume/waste with their endless balloons and banners etc. I wonder if they give it a minutes thought!
I don’t think they give it a second though to be honest. Tamara’s ‘pre birthday’ celebration was so wasteful. So much food served when it looked like there were only her and Petra’s kids there. Why did they need food trucks, ice cream trucks, churro stands, cupcake and cookie displays and more balloon garlands?

I love a good celebration as much as the next person, but sustainability and environmental impact is also a big deal.

It’s ok though, they’ve just chartered a private jet to the Bahamas…ok I’m a little jealous about that…trying to plan a holiday at the moment with the ever changing green/amber list is a nightmare!

Reactions: 6
I think they have come back to the UK
I don’t think so.
She posted a picture of the girls after dinner 18 hours ago - so 2am UK - 6pm LA
And a picture of the girls in bed 15 hours ago - 5am UK - 9pm LA

I would say confidentially they are not in UK

Jay put a story on of Fifi about to get on a plane saying football isn’t the only thing coming home.

Reactions: 3
Jay put a story on of Fifi about to get on a plane saying football isn’t the only thing coming home.
That’s what made me think they were back in the UK

I don’t think so.
She posted a picture of the girls after dinner 18 hours ago - so 2am UK - 6pm LA
And a picture of the girls in bed 15 hours ago - 5am UK - 9pm LA

I would say confidentially they are not in UK
I’m not 100% sure they manage their own pages

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
From this that he put on and that the pictures looking like the house in LA this is what made me think they might stay in USA for good

Reactions: 1
But isn’t LA home to them now?
I think he means they’re getting back from the Bahamas?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.