Tamara Eccelstone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Petra and Sam strange, they made a big deal about "moving to Monaco", which to meant they actually moved, signed the kids up for school, set up a home, but now they are back in LA??? Don't even get me started on that ridiculous mansion Petra bought in LA, which she couldn't sell (or is it maybe sold by now?). The size of that ugly thing..

Reactions: 4
I find Petra and Sam strange, they made a big deal about "moving to Monaco", which to meant they actually moved, signed the kids up for school, set up a home, but now they are back in LA??? Don't even get me started on that ridiculous mansion Petra bought in LA, which she couldn't sell (or is it maybe sold by now?). The size of that ugly thing..
Monaco has very strict rules about residency. I think you have to live there for 10 years and be asked personally by the royal family to become a perm resident. Maybe they didnt realise.

Reactions: 1
Monaco has very strict rules about residency. I think you have to live there for 10 years and be asked personally by the royal family to become a perm resident. Maybe they didnt realise.
Or have enough millions or billions.

Reactions: 3
I don't know the whole rule book, but you become a resident by having X amount in the bank at all times (liquid, ie cash, I think 1mil euros) and (obvs) finding a place to rent (or buy).
Citizenship is another beast, I think for that you need 10 years residency and Al decides personally who's granted citizenship (it's not entirely clear what he bases his decision on aside from the law, as he's refused a number of people who easily met the criteria for citizenship). It will become even more difficult to acquire Monegasque citizenship in the future as citizens have additional privileges and Monaco is pretty full (they are at max capacity for citizens and privileges granted to said citizens aren't going to be sustainable with too many more citizenships). Plus they require you to relinquish any other citizenship you have.

Petra and Sam could easily reside there, I assume Petra has the necessary cash minimum requirement and renting (or even buying) shouldn't be too much of a problem either.

Aside from that I am actually surprised that she bases her family in the US anyway, since the whole family is in Europe and Europe has more to offer in terms of quality of life, geographically being closer to family and so much else. Tbh I am shocked these days that anyone would choose the US over Europe... 🙈

Reactions: 5
so glad i found this thread,i really like tamara and family apart from Petra who has awful dress sense and looks a complete misery,i always imagine her as very cold and that LA mansion she bought from Aron Spellings wife was huge and even had a present wrapping room but think they changed it

I also think the burglary has put some weight on them staying away, all that security and were still in a vunrrable position

Petra sold The Manor in the summer of 2019 for $119.7 million after buying it for $85 million and spending $20 million on renovations 🤯. That left her with a profit of about $14.7 million (not including taxes or estate agent fees) 🤯. I know that's a huge, life changing amount to plebs like us but I kinda take a bit pleasure in knowing that this grumpy bint didn't get the profit she wanted. It was originally on sale for $200 million!.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
so glad i found this thread,i really like tamara and family apart from Petra who has awful dress sense and looks a complete misery,i always imagine her as very cold and that LA mansion she bought from Aron Spellings wife was huge and even had a present wrapping room but think they changed it

I also think the burglary has put some weight on them staying away, all that security and were still in a vunrrable position
And she has horrendous taste in men.

Ohhhhh my god! Just watched Sam Palmer’s story. He’s a bit dull isn’t he???
He’s an odd mix of incredibly dull and incredibly self important. I also don’t get why they’ve started a podcast. Petra always seemed so private and kept her kids off the internet and now we get podcasts from her and Sam. I guess that after James Stunt, she was looking for a ‘safer’ partner, one that would toe the line. Sam seems like he wouldn’t put a foot wrong for fear of losing the lifestyle. I guess his mate Jay prepped him well...they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Reactions: 16
Sam Palmer is so arrogant it's astounding. The way he lords himself up as if he has made all the money they have.
He was slagging off a real estate agent the other day. He said when he went to meet him he told him he used to live at The Manor and the guy had no idea what he was talking about, he was saying how incredibly stupid the guy was not to know about the most expensive house in LA.
It seemed to me that the guy probably knew exactly what Sam was talking about but was pretending not to know to bring him down a peg or two. Sam thought he would fall at his feet with respect but the guy was very nonchalant about it. I wonder what Bernie thinks of his daughters choices in men?

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the post from
Jay about a week ago talking about Matthew Steeples. It all looks really creepy. I’m pretty sure James Stunt had issues with him too.

Reactions: 2
Petra sold The Manor in the summer of 2019 for $119.7 million after buying it for $85 million and spending $20 million on renovations 🤯. That left her with a profit of about $14.7 million (not including taxes or estate agent fees) 🤯. I know that's a huge, life changing amount to plebs like us but I kinda take a bit pleasure in knowing that this grumpy bint didn't get the profit she wanted. It was originally on sale for $200 million!.

That's bleeping disgusting. What a greedy witch. She has more money than 99.9% of us will ever have and she still buys and sells a house like that to make a profit.

Did anyone see the post from
Jay about a week ago talking about Matthew Steeples. It all looks really creepy. I’m pretty sure James Stunt had issues with him too.
I think Matthew Steeples is a friend of James Stunt. He is a very strange man.

Reactions: 1
i would olve to know how the money works. im guessing a trust fund but how does it work?

they spend big and out goings must be huge.will it ever run out

Bernie was is worth£2.5 billion but was that not before his divorce,if so Tamara's mum would get alot and was it not in her name anyway

just cant even imagine how it works'

Reactions: 4
i would olve to know how the money works. im guessing a trust fund but how does it work?

they spend big and out goings must be huge.will it ever run out

Bernie was is worth£2.5 billion but was that not before his divorce,if so Tamara's mum would get alot and was it not in her name anyway

just cant even imagine how it works'
I would also be interested in knowing how this all works.
I am guessing there is a huge amount in savings accounts. The interest alone would make millions. Also investments in property and the like would makes loads of money too.
It's obscene when you think about it that there are people who have billions & others can't even afford a roof over their head or feed themselves.

Bernie is probably worth more by now. A friend married into a super rich family (lucky cow!!). Her partner's parents netted a couple hundred million after the dad sold his dot com company. They split, both got half. They both then invested in other ventures and ten years on the dad is regularly on the richest people lists, with several billion in assets.

Can you imagine having their wealth? Never having to worry about a bill or how you are going to feed your family.
Jetting off whenever you like.
Knowing your children will be financially secure for the rest of their lives.
I know money doesn't bring happiness but to have that security must be amazing.
I bet Sam and Jay can't believe their luck!

Reactions: 11
Their outgoings must be huge though,i remember michael Jackson was worth mega bucks but near the end they said he was pretty skint (not sure i quite believe that) just their house in london with all those staff on the payroll must be huge

it just blows my mind i guess x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.